What's new

China's Rocket 921 may carry out a crewed mission to the Moon by 2027

What make you so confident to say that Shenzhou won't reach the number carried by space shuttle, that is 355 not 833 as you say.

It’s 833 passengers. There isnt 833 astronauts in the world. Some people went up multiple times in the Space Shuttle.

You want to also claim your Shenzhou has only lifted 18 passengers to orbit in the last 20 years instead of 29 because some have gone up multiple times? As if going up multiple makes people immune to the dangers of space flight?

Last edited:
It’s 833 passengers. There isnt 833 astronauts in the world. Some people went up multiple times in the Space Shuttle.

You want to claim your Shenzhou has only lifted 18 passengers to orbit in the last 20 years instead of 29 because some have gone up multiple times?
Its no use brother you should ignore all these Chinese bots who thinks manned landing of the moon was drama created by US government to had an edge on space race

You want to also claim your Shenzhou has only lifted 18 passengers to orbit in the last 20 years instead of 29 because some have gone up multiple times? As if going up multiple makes people immune to the dangers of space flight?
It's the total number of fly missions, not the number of person fliers, that is important to measure the safety of Space shuttle or Shenzhou. The Space shuttles only flew 135 missions in total and had two accidents.

It's the total number of fly missions, not the number of person fliers, that is important to measure the safety of Space shuttle or Shenzhou. The Space shuttles only flew 135 missions in total and had two accidents.

Yes, and I guarantee you if 3 Shenzhou’s failed the first thing all the Chinese here would say is that it isn’t a worse record than the shuttle because only 9 people got killed instead of 14.

Always looking for an out.

I’ll bookmark it

Last edited:
Yes, and I guarantee you if 3 Shenzhou’s failed the first thing all the Chinese here would say is that it isn’t a worse record than the shuttle because only 9 people got killed instead of 14.

Always looking for an out.

I’ll bookmark it
Thats only your opinion. You cant put your words in someone else mouth. If Shenzhou ever have 3 or more explosions for 135 flights as Space Shuttle did twice, then its safety will be definitely worse than Space Shuttle, thats simple. I think your day will never come.

Last edited:
well. One-off Moon landing technology.

I almost believe that the great US can land on the moon at any time.
Calm down dude. I know you are an ultra nationalists/Maoist.
Fact is US is still way ahead of China in aerospace technology and smace industry. Thats à fact, not an opinion. China should keep working harder and improving to catch up and maybe even overtake them in future

Fact is US is still way ahead of China in aerospace technology and smace industry. Thats à fact, not an opinion. China should keep working harder and improving to catch up and maybe even overtake them in future
Just curious. Do you know what 'Maoist' is?

The Chinese know, the Chinese are not Indians.

Before 2030, China's aerospace industry will surpass that of the United States.

You should know that Chinese people walk their talk.

Before 2030, China's aerospace industry will surpass that of the United States.

2030?
NASA is sending 4 people around the moon next year.

Which is a waste of time. Elon Musk is shooting for Mars and this moon thing is just a resource distraction.

You should know that Chinese people walk their talk.

What exactly will you supposedly have done before 2030? Or are you going to refuse to talk?

2030?

Which is a waste of time. Elon Musk is shooting for Mars and this moon thing is just a resource distraction.

What exactly will you supposedly have done before 2030? Or are you going to refuse to talk?
American became like Indian now day.

American became like Indian now day.

LOL! You Chinese have always been like Indians.
You two are like Asian sweethearts with your rice and oxen shared heritages.
Don't try and think you aren't looked at as Asian brothers by the rest of the world.

Last edited:
LOL! You Chinese have always been like Indians.
You two are like Asian sweethearts with your rice and oxen shared heritages.
Don't try and think you aren't looked at as Asian brothers by the rest of the world.
Who love Indian more? Like your country have so many Indian CEO.

2030?

next year?

You don't understand America at all.

I don't need to argue with you, it will be decided in a few years.

I don't need to argue with you, it will be decided in a few years.

LOL! In other words you can't list anything specific...what a shocker. I knew you wouldn't be able to list anything.

Typical Chinese PDF reply...all talk and zero walk.
You guys just constantly make me laugh.

Just do us all a favor and don't ever reply unless you have something other than hyperbole on your mind.

LOL! In other words you can't list anything specific...what a shocker. I knew you wouldn't be able to list anything.

Typical Chinese PDF reply...all talk and zero walk.
You guys just constantly make me laugh.

Just do us all a favor and don't ever reply unless you have something other than hyperbole on your mind.
What a joker you are? You an your country are just like Indian now. :no:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom