What's new

There are currently Nine JF-17's in Europe

it means that ind - pak tensions are completely over and both the air forces are flying as per peace time standards.

Are there are not even 9 Tejas flying with IAF?
please compare Tejas with USA top secret stealth fighters, which were not openly used for decades. Teja is always defending India but no one can see or detect. this is the reason even Americans want India to build their future fighters.

Air space should be permantly close...till talks...n results...

Never let your gaurd down
It is when they will attack to shoot down even a cargo or passenger plane
They are constantly looking for opportunity

C-130's are considered as HVA (stands for High value asset). A single loss of C-130 will push PAF's response time to further 20 minutes. Currently there are no C-130's flying close to the border. Unless the situation demands it.

All passenger flights to lahore have been suspended since Feb 26.

Edit: The passenger flights are in context to C-130 of the Air Force.

Last edited:

Don't think so. My family just returned from Lahore last week (went in early May). Air corridor to/from India may be closed but flights from western approach are operating normally as per knowledge.

Not a single one is coming to RIAT, aside the Pakistani C-130 this would have been a great opportunity, I mean come on they're next door in Paris...

Don't think so. My family just returned from Lahore last week (went in early May). Air corridor to/from India may be closed but flights from western approach are operating normally as per knowledge.

On a C-130?

C-130's are considered as HVA (stands for High value asset). A single loss of C-130 will push PAF's response time to further 20 minutes. Currently there are no C-130's flying close to the border. Unless the situation demands it.

Edit: The passenger flights are in context to C-130 of the Air Force.
recall the tragedy of PN recon plan shot down due to criminal negligence of both PN and PAF command.
I have dealt with Indians personally at LoC for like 2 years at Bhimber sector. after taking losses they settled their scores by even opening fire on flag staff meeting personable after 8 months of non active border.
they will attempt it, through any means raid on an airbase or through incursion.

it means that ind - pak tensions are completely over and both the air forces are flying as per peace time standards.

No. Eastern corridor is closed for flying till 28th June 2019. None of military arms downing the guard bit takes any risk per Indian practice to go after slow moving unarmed but military asset to even score and or to have something to brag about before the masses. Just look at media illusion over Indian masses despite what the whole world acknowledged on 26th & 27th Feb.

Never let your gaurd down
It is when they will attack to shoot down even a cargo or passenger plane
They are constantly looking for opportunity
agreed but it is impossible to keep the forces all time at war footing. i am sure there will be jets on caps and ada but sending 9 front line fighters which is about 60-70 % of a squadron to an air show and exercise means that the tension is low now.

recall the tragedy of PN recon plan shot down due to criminal negligence of both PN and PAF command.
I have dealt with Indians personally at LoC for like 2 years at Bhimber sector. after taking losses they settled their scores by even opening fire on flag staff meeting personable after 8 months of non active border.
they will attempt it, through any means raid on an airbase or through incursion.

We will response than like we did it on feb 27?. That is what I am more interested to see. Getting thru proxies will depict their weakness in terms of better militarily force. Pakistan can do same just like at Uri camp or palwana base attack.

Back
Top Bottom