What's new

The Xinjiang Problem and Pakistan

I don't think Pakistan is work hard on dealing with such threat. It is damaging the Sino-Pakistani relationship.

Well, that is your opinion & I respect it, no matter how ill-informed it may be. If you have any doubts, go through this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/106054-pakistani-forces-against-militants.html

The TTP has not been responsible for the violence in Xinjiang, it is responsible for aiding the Uighur terrorists in Xinjiang in the tribal areas. The ETIM initially got their support in Afghanistan, but as the WOT expanded into Pakistan, with the porous non-existential Afghan-Pakistan border, certain ETIM militants crossed into the Pakistani tribal areas, supported by the TTP (Pakistan's local insurgency). It is an extremely difficult border to contain, & Americans have problems just monitoring the Mexican-US border. Today, there is support for the ETIM from the Pakistani tribal areas, Afghanistan, & some countries in Central Asia (& Turkey).

The arena for the global WOT, Afghanistan, has had its spillover not only in Pakistan, but in many other neighboring countries as well. As long as the Pakistan Army keeps pounding the TTP hard like it has been, things will be fine.

india does host that bastard dalai lama and causes trouble in tibet. However, I think xinjiang's problem is with those terrorists in pakistan and afghanistan.

you didnt see the comments of pakistsis and chinese here.They were blaming indians:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Well, we give you permission to kill them all. Do not mind they are Chinese citizens. If they commit terrorist activities, their citizenship means nothing to China or Pakistan. Just send them to hell directly.

Well, that is your opinion & I respect it, no matter how ill-informed it may be. If you have any doubts, go through this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/106054-pakistani-forces-against-militants.html

The TTP has not been responsible for the violence in Xinjiang, it is responsible for aiding the Uighur terrorists in Xinjiang in the tribal areas. The ETIM initially got their support in Afghanistan, but as the WOT expanded into Pakistan, with the porous non-existential Afghan-Pakistan border, certain ETIM militants crossed into the Pakistani tribal areas, supported by the TTP (Pakistan's local insurgency). It is an extremely difficult border to contain, & Americans have problems just monitoring the Mexican-US border. Today, there is support for the ETIM from the Pakistani tribal areas, Afghanistan, & some countries in Central Asia (& Turkey).

The arena for the global WOT, Afghanistan, has had its spillover not only in Pakistan, but in many other neighboring countries as well. As long as the Pakistan Army keeps pounding the TTP hard like it has been, things will be fine.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Are you out of your mind???

How about you ask U.S. to free Texas or free Hawaii???

I think China should look towards releasing this state and letting it become a Muslim State like others. As many people have heard that the West has step up to free Tibet and Xinjiang will take advantage of the situation.

And who is supporting those terrorists of TTP & BLA fanatics from Afghanistan,? india.

Pakistan is doing it's work on crushing terrorists sponsered by RAW terrorists.
Jeeez! Without quoting India, you just can't digest you food, what? And without shoving India into the equation, you can't get multiple orgiastic pleasure. So carry on....We don't care a lemon on what you feel! :cheesy:

you control tibet? no, not you, it was your master, British.
same can be said for Chinese, Obey the Japanese Masters (so urging to swear at you)

What I dont get on this forum is Pakistanis agree on indian massacres of muslims in kashmir and support it but refuse to support massacres by chinese in xinjiang and tibet.
I smell biased judgement and so much for so called muslim brotherhood. No wonder even saudis are planning to ditch pakistan. The had a good advantage in getting US high tech weapons but chose to go with low quality cvhinese. You could have gained better weapons than India too.
No wonder people are cautious when trying to ally with pakistan even chinese are cautious.

same can be said for Chinese, Obey the Japanese Masters (so urging to swear at you)

What I dont get on this forum is Pakistanis agree on indian massacres of muslims in kashmir and support it but refuse to support massacres by chinese in xinjiang and tibet.
I smell biased judgement and so much for so called muslim brotherhood. No wonder even saudis are planning to ditch pakistan. The had a good advantage in getting US high tech weapons but chose to go with low quality cvhinese. You could have gained better weapons than India too.
No wonder people are cautious when trying to ally with pakistan even chinese are cautious.

what are you smoking?

if you can't provide any proof of "massacres by chinese in xinjiang and tibet", how about just shut up and piss off?

low life is not rare on the internet, certainly it is not rare here.

the recent deaths in Jinjiang is proof. People with knife cant be terrorists and they were all killed. Dont think if they even had knifes or that was also made up by ccp(most probably) to kill the protestors. so that is proof.

the recent deaths in Jinjiang is proof. People with knife cant be terrorists and they were all killed. Dont think if they even had knifes or that was also made up by ccp(most probably) to kill the protestors. so that is proof.

knives in the hands of murderous savages make terrorists, not to mention they are turkics. i know how indians like to support terrorists of all brands and persuasions, so i am not surprised at your fondness of turkic terrorism. but indian sponsorship of terrorism is the reason china is building a firewall around india to contain its evil ways

i am not sure they had knifes even. most probably killed by ccp for being protestors. Even with knifes u cant kill people u can arrest them and prosecute them. Dont tell me ur super duper China police was afraid or incompetent to arrest ppl with knifes and had to kill them.

so either they had no knifes and were just protestors killed by ccp police. or
they had knifes which still doesnt qualify them to be killed in mass.

and in either case above, it means that the aim was to massacare the innocent and aggreived muslim protestors.

i am not sure they had knifes even. most probably killed by ccp for being protestors. Even with knifes u cant kill people u can arrest them and prosecute them. Dont tell me ur super duper China police was afraid or incompetent to arrest ppl with knifes and had to kill them.

so either they had no knifes and were just protestors killed by ccp police. or
they had knifes which still doesnt qualify them to be killed in mass.

and in either case above, it means that the aim was to massacare the innocent and aggreived muslim protestors.

just because we can arrest them doesn't mean we should. turkics with knives are eligible targets for termination. we aren't as rich as indians and we have to calculate the cost of throwing turkic terrorists into jail and the cost of shooting a bullet into their heads

There is no deaths in Jinjiang. Maybe on Mars but not earth. Dhank you!

The difference between white man and chinese. In 1757, the British started taking over the subcontinent, they sucked it dry but left by 1947. In 1755 the Qing dynasty took Xinjiang, but the Chinese moved in en mass after 1947 and are essentially trying to sinify the minorities there, a form of cultural genocide. No Chinese education and language skills, no jobs. Even with Chinese skills, it is not easy for minorities to get jobs.
History of Xinjiang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As Xi Jinping visits U.S., human rights concerns must be prioritized | Uyghur American Association
Democracy Digest » Xinjiang violence follows ‘systematic repression’, say Uyghurs

The difference between white man and chinese. In 1757, the British started taking over the subcontinent, they sucked it dry but left by 1947. In 1755 the Qing dynasty took Xinjiang, but the Chinese moved in en mass after 1947 and are essentially trying to sinify the minorities there, a form of cultural genocide. No Chinese education and language skills, no jobs. Even with Chinese skills, it is not easy for minorities to get jobs.
History of Xinjiang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As Xi Jinping visits U.S., human rights concerns must be prioritized | Uyghur American Association
Democracy Digest » Xinjiang violence follows ‘systematic repression’, say Uyghurs

So why the USA, Canada, Austrilia, Newzealand are full of British offsprings?

CarbonD ,you've just started to expose yourself in PDF, and unfortunatly You got anti Pak-China view which is common in that region from where you belongs.:confused:
As you highlighted kashmir:coffee:, you've forgotten about disputed status of kashmir and Pakistan's claims, while Xinjiang is an integral part of China. Pakistan is not like U.S and its Northern
D-licker allies to interfere in others personal matters. As If U.K haven't ignored its personal matters then U.K's riots wouldn't happened in previous year.:no:
My suggestion is that U.K have lost its status as it was in british colonial era and also lost its ability to read other's conditions and matters, It would be better if U.K stops his suggestion and interfernce
on other's matters which they can't be able to understand, Keep interfering will only create problem for others and for you too..:bad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom