What's new

The Xinjiang Problem and Pakistan

Mr. Jackdaws, if I will you, I would rather whack the "Jackass" who made unnecessary provocation in the first place than the ones who were provoked by his "uncalled for remarks". Isn't this is more logical?

Did you just put quotes at random or is there a mystery here for me to decipher?

LOL.. they didn't leave they got kicked out.

It is funny how you used white man vs Chinese and tries to depict Chinese as worst. You have to be blind to not see culture genocide by white man on much of Africa, Australia, South America, and North America. How many African have French and English as their offical language? How many culture are left? Hell, much of today "culture" are influence by mass Hollywood media...so is that culture genocide? If Muslim comes in and from Turkey on the other side of the continent and enforce their barbaric religion, isn't that culture genocide?

Chinese are saint compared to white man when it comes to respecting other culture. As far as I can see Chinese have not committed any "culture genocide" on anyone. Unless you take building modern building is culture genocide. If that is the case, they can go back to living in mud hut, if you consider that culture.

White man's cultural genocide happened way back. But cultural genocide in Xinjiang is happening now. Turkish people did not come from Turkey to Xinjiang, please read some history, the links I gave are a start. Proto-Turks are neighbor to and related to Mongols and are natives of Siberia. A small number of Turkic people moved from Central Asia to Anatolia, who set up the Seljuk and later Ottoman empire. People of Turkey are a mix of these migrant Turkic people and local populations in Anatolia. The cultural affinity is due to similar languages.

Just so you know, I do not support independence for these two regions as it is unrealistic, but more autonomy as the PLA and Mao promised when these two regions, Xinjiang and Tibet were annexed. It will be good long term policy for China to let the natives in these two regions have some say in their governance, so they can work together with Han and Hui and not get oppressed and repressed instead, culturally and economically.

White man's cultural genocide happened way back. But cultural genocide in Xinjiang is happening now. Turkish people did not come from Turkey to Xinjiang, please read some history, the links I gave are a start. Proto-Turks are neighbor to and related to Mongols and are natives of Siberia. A small number of Turkic people moved from Central Asia to Anatolia, who set up the Seljuk and later Ottoman empire. People of Turkey are a mix of these migrant Turkic people and local populations in Anatolia. The cultural affinity is due to similar languages.

Just so you know, I do not support independence for these two regions as it is unrealistic, but more autonomy as the PLA and Mao promised when these two regions, Xinjiang and Tibet were annexed. It will be good long term policy for China to let the natives in these two regions have some say in their governance, so they can work together with Han and Hui and not get oppressed and repressed instead, culturally and economically.

no it didn't. European cultural genocide is ongoing as we speak. You are a victim of it, you just don't know it yet. There is no cultural genocide in Xinjiang. The native culture of Xinjiang is Han culture. Uighurs are illegal immigrants from the outside, Han were there first. They are just like European colonists who came to Native American lands, except this time, it was the natives who had the superior technology. They fought, they lost, winner takes all.

If it wasn't this way, Greece should own Anatolia. By your logic, Turkey is an illegal occupier of Greek land and should go back to Siberia, and they've committed atrocities and cultural genocide against Greece since 1500's.

no it didn't. European cultural genocide is ongoing as we speak. You are a victim of it, you just don't know it yet. There is no cultural genocide in Xinjiang. The native culture of Xinjiang is Han culture. Uighurs are illegal immigrants from the outside, Han were there first. They are just like European colonists who came to Native American lands, except this time, it was the natives who had the superior technology. They fought, they lost, winner takes all.

If it wasn't this way, Greece should own Anatolia. By your logic, Turkey is an illegal occupier of Greek land and should go back to Siberia, and they've committed atrocities and cultural genocide against Greece since 1500's.

Predictable. Just as I thought, this line of thinking is the problem. You will get your medicine in time, don't worry.

Back
Top Bottom