What's new

The Xinjiang Problem and Pakistan

Uighurs are illegal immigrants to Han Chinese land.

They are white colonists trying to take over the land of the natives.

It is just a shame that these white colonists are on the wrong side of military technology this time around.

They are an invented people, nothing more than an admixture of Persian, Turk and Mongol.

Xinjiang will forever be part of China as it has been for 2000 years.

ok................

china don't even know what they have to face in future coz of pakistan. may be the wrath of taliban coz pakistan want to drag china in Afghanistan directly & we could see china directly participating in Afghanistan after 2014 U.S pullout. this step of china's may upset taliban. who knows???

A pity you call your own citizens cockroaches and rats. They are still humans... have we lost humanity and stooped down to such lows. True muslims or not... who are you to decide?
I do respect muslim and tibetans. but not for uighurens.
even taliban is better than Uighurens. at least the talibans are not thieves.
in the trueth, the most uriguhrens in shanghai are thieves. they do have problem with every rest of chinese citizens.

i do suspect that some turkic terrorists are trained in pakistan; some pakistani terrorists infiltrated into china. and this means to even start addressing our own turkic problems, we must first help pakistain restore its domestic peace. now i don't suspect indian involvement in the various terrorist attack on chinese in xinjiang and in pakistan (i am sure the support comes from the u.s.), but indians and its anglo-american owners are responsible for adding such huge geopolitical pressure that has plunged pakistan to this state of instability. and it is in helping our pakistani friends in fending off the american and indian aggression that our political and military support to pakistan can be most rewarding in respect to solving our domestic turkic problem

i do suspect that some turkic terrorists are trained in pakistan; some pakistani terrorists infiltrated into china. and this means to even start addressing our own turkic problems, we must first help pakistain restore its domestic peace. now i don't suspect indian involvement in the various terrorist attack on chinese in xinjiang and in pakistan (i am sure the support comes from the u.s.), but indians and its anglo-american owners are responsible for adding such huge geopolitical pressure that has plunged pakistan to this state of instability. and it is in helping our pakistani friends in fending off the american and indian aggression that our political and military support to pakistan can be most rewarding in respect to solving our domestic turkic problem

How does India figure in Turkic Problems and Pakistani Terrorists?

How come Pakistan which claims to be the torch bearer of Islam in the region does not extend support to the Uighurs?

To be a torch bearer of a religion doesn’t mean to help human scums committing crimes by stealing the name of the religion.

That is perhaps how Pakistan is deferent from India : India loves to utilize the name of religion to sponsor Tibetan terrorists on India soil.

Get yourself educated! I mean you who come from a terrorist sponsoring country under the name of relogion.

To be a torch bearer of a religion doesn’t mean to help human scums committing crimes by stealing the name of the religion.

That is perhaps how Pakistan is deferent from India : India loves to utilize the name of religion to sponsor Tibetan terrorists on India soil.

Get yourself educated! I mean you who come from a terrorist sponsoring country under the name of relogion.

wow..

1)india is country which controls tibetans when any chinese come here.
2)india is country which even refused to give a football ground for playing to tibetans:hitwall: ,later on matter was settled.
3)india can control the anti china actions by tibetans but cant control the hate of tibetans towards chinis

wow..

1)india is country which controls tibetans when any chinese come here.
2)india is country which even refused to give a football ground for playing to tibetans:hitwall: ,later on matter was settled.
3)india can control the anti china actions by tibetans but cant control the hate of tibetans towards chinis

you control tibet? no, not you, it was your master, British.

How come Pakistan which claims to be the torch bearer of Islam in the region does not extend support to the Uighurs?
Oooo My God ,,, ooo hooooo :)

Indians are DESPERATELY posting such threads & posts attempting to incite bad argument between Pak/China & Turkey/China members.

That's what their REAL face is ,,, cause corruption on earth, why can't you indians mind ur own business, u might "actually" prosper if u spend more time& resources on urself than trying so badly to harm other countries ...

e.g. indian stooges will kill sunni leader & then same criminal group will kill shia in attempt to start fight b/w 2 groups , this is an example of the "NATURE" these ppl have ingrained in them

what would pakistan gain by supporting xinjiang movement,pakistanis are not turks, its time to come clean infront of china

if our govt is bend onamerican pressure to do some nasty in xinjiang than they should immediately stop such activity

if our govt is bend onamerican pressure to do some nasty in xinjiang than they should immediately stop such activity

no need to. i don't believe for an atomic second pakistan supports the terrorists. i believe the instability in pakistan makes it easier for turkic terrorists to slip across the common border and receive training there, and i believe this injury to china is at least a small part of anglo-americans' and indians' grand design when they induced such political instability in pakistan. so turkic terrorism adds another common purpose to sino-pakistani friendship, and now chinese take an ever bigger interest in pakistanis restoring peace and civil tranquillity in their country and chinese must proffer more political and military help to pakistan in the latter's endeavor to fend off both american pressure and threats and indian aggression and subversion when it starts the domestic political process to heal wounds and create peace

Are you trying to say something? Please type something comprehensible to which I can respond. Going to a school might help.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

you control tibet? no, not you, it was your master, British.

Do you comprehend the difference between the present and the past?

Tibetian Terrorists according to whom? :lol: the UN?

Even your Govt doesn't call them that.

China is planning to make Kashgar an economic center to reduce extremism. It is challenging for a few reasons:
1. Water shortage - A lot of ideas were thrown in and there's even crazy plans to bring sea water across China to this area.
This idea was proposed last year to bring desalinized seawater from the Bohai Bay hundreds of kilometers into eastern Inner Mongolia and from there eventually extended thousands of kilometers through northern Gansu into Xinjiang. The water would be used almost exclusively for coal mining. Personally, I don't think using such desalinized water is viable for anything but a profit making venture like coal mining and it becomes increasingly dubious the further west you are. Much more viable to divert Himalayan waters northwards (would take decades) to naturally flow into Xinjiang where it could be further piped the additional hundreds/1000+ of kilometers where needed.

Bohai Sea Pipeline Could Open China’s Northern Coal Fields | Circle of Blue WaterNews

2. No big cities around for trading. There's no simple solution for this, that's the reason China hope that Pakistan-China railway will bring business to this area.
They've been talking about the Karakoram (Pakistan-China) Railway for over 10 years and haven't even set a date to begin construction of the rail let alone the oil & gas pipelines. This looks like it will only complete in the 2020s. Besides, the Karakoram Highway, even after being widened to 30m, does not have a huge economic impact because Pakistani trade is not that big and most of it is by sea anyways. Pakistan-China land infrastructure (highway/rail/oil&gas pipelines) is mostly for strategic reasons. Southern Xinjiang needs to develop in lock step with the rest of China. What is required is for large infrastructure works to develop business links with the rest of China as well as increased education & health subsidies. Only then can southern Xinjiang hope to break out of its current near medieval state.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom