What's new

The World's Best Special Forces

I heard the South African special forces are pretty damn good. They never had one hostage death, and once it also happened that some terrorists gave up their arms when they heard these guys were coming. For real.

This is BS, Iran used to train the british MI6 during shah time. They deserve to be on the lists, dont forget how Iranian trained forces (hamas) defeated israel.

I heard the South African special forces are pretty damn good. They never had one hostage death, and once it also happened that some terrorists gave up their arms when they heard these guys were coming. For real.

Yes they are very good in the 80's they were known as the RECCES and had very high reputation amongst western SF.

JTF2 is the best special forces....best snipers in the world atleast.

Ranking Special Forces from all over the world is an exercise in futility. It's like trying to rank the best sportsperson in the world without considering that there are numerous different sports which require different skills and abilities. Somehow most members here being Pakistanis, Indians or from other British Commonwealth countries tend to think very highly of all Western English speaking countries like UK, USA, Canada, Australia even though facts and propaganda should always remain separate. One can see clearly the malicious effects of American propaganda when multiple "branches" of the US Military are ranked separately to try to make it appear that US special forces are in a league of their own, while no note is taken of many other highly trained, motivated, well equipped special forces.

Three often ignored special forces that deserve some mention
Egypt
Indonesia
North Korea
Here's a basic overview of what "threats" North Korean special forces may pose to South Korea, according to a South Korean defense analyst

North Korean Commandos (Order number 27) - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
JTF2 is the best special forces....best snipers in the world atleast.

Rest assured, the best snipers in the world are not from any of the Western English speaking countries (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) and that the most experienced Western special forces are the dead ones (from combat). These facts are seldom, if at all, published in the Western media.

My Ranking would be:

1 - British SAS -
2 - US Navy Seals -
3 - Israeli Shayetet 13 -
4 - US Delta Force -
5 - Australian SASR/Z Special Unit
6 - US Green Berets
7 - Russian Spetnaz -
8 - French Naval Commandos -
9 - French GIGN

They were nearly decimated after 1968 by the South Vietnamese.

who won the war? north vietnam or south vietnam? that's what i thought.

ohu89c.jpg

who won the war? north vietnam or south vietnam? that's what i thought.
Equally important to the question of who won is how the war was lost. You do not want to go there. You obviously do not have the knowledge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom