What's new

The US has won more than 400 Nobel Prize awards, by far the most in the world

Genocide suspects only in you US lackeys' eyes.
I really like to know which country he is from and asked him lots of times but he refused to clarify, now I wonder what a shithole place he is from which makes him so shameful to even reveal it.

I really like to know which country he is from and asked him lots of times but he refused to clarify, now I wonder what a shithole place he is from which makes him so shameful to even reveal it.
He once like about 2 years ago when he was friendly to China , said he is from Russia, residing in China, but now I doubt him.

I didn't say they are talentless. On the contrary, South Korea is highly advanced in science and technology, yet how many names of breakthrough Korean scientists are you familiar with?

I think the scientific Nobel prizes also have to do with things that push all of mankind forward...not because somebody built some elaborate undersea tunnel across the channel, some tower in Paris, or the Space Shuttle.

So I'm sure there are many specific great things in countries but that really isn't helping the rest of the world unless it is cure for cancer or nuclear fusion.

Last edited:
The world moved forward not because of Nobel prize, China made the greatest progress in the human history in the past several decades without Nobel prize, Japan won several Nobel prizes during the past decade but it didn't stop it from falling behind. A prize is just a prize, they are not scientific and technological progress themselves. You sound like they are the same thing, it's rather ridiculous. Nobel prize has hostile relations with China, so we don't care it much, but it doesn't stop China from achieving scientific and technological progress and breakthroughs.
Nobel prize is a western award biased towards the west is a known fact, it's pointless to argue about it here.

Read the list of Nobel Prize winners and see what they got it for. It is practically a list of everything invented in 20th century.
Lasers
Superconductivity
mRNA vaccines
genetics
antibiotics
nuclear energy
X-rays
Color Photography
Quantum Mechanics
Semiconductors

Latest posts

Back