What's new

The US has won more than 400 Nobel Prize awards, by far the most in the world

Us soft power is unmatched! Where is China on the list @beijingwalker 1.4 billion people and not a single Nobel Prize winner? More evidence Chinese soft power is pretty much nonexistent! China has no soft power and when it comes to hard power we all know PLA is a paper tiger…

Last edited:
Us soft power is unmatched! Where is China on the list @beijingwalker 1.4 billion people and not a single Nobel Prize winner? More evidence Chinese soft power is pretty much nonexistent! China has no soft power and when it comes to hard power we all know PLA is a paper tiger…

China has 8.

USA 🇺🇸: 409
UK 🇬🇧: 138
Germany 🇩🇪: 115
France 🇫🇷: 75
Sweden 🇸🇪: 33
Russia 🇷🇺: 32
Japan 🇯🇵: 29
Canada 🇨🇦: 28
Switzerland 🇨🇭: 25
Austria 🇦🇹: 23
Netherlands 🇳🇱: 22
Italy 🇮🇹: 21
Poland 🇵🇱: 19
Hungary 🇭🇺: 15
Denmark 🇩🇰: 14
Norway 🇳🇴: 13
Israel 🇮🇱: 13
Australia 🇦🇺: 12
India 🇮🇳: 11
Belgium 🇧🇪: 11
Ireland 🇮🇪: 11
South Africa 🇿🇦: 11
China 🇨🇳: 8
Spain 🇪🇸: 8
Czechia 🇨🇿: 6
Argentina 🇦🇷: 5
Finland 🇫🇮: 5

@beijingwalker @etylo sad to see China trailing behind India when it comes to Nobels. I thought you guys have higher IQ and may have won more Nobels than the entire world combined.

May be there is a video available on American video sharing platform called YouTube; which will show that China won Nobels even before Alfred Nobel was born. I’ll go search for it.

China has 8.

USA 🇺🇸: 409
UK 🇬🇧: 138
Germany 🇩🇪: 115
France 🇫🇷: 75
Sweden 🇸🇪: 33
Russia 🇷🇺: 32
Japan 🇯🇵: 29
Canada 🇨🇦: 28
Switzerland 🇨🇭: 25
Austria 🇦🇹: 23
Netherlands 🇳🇱: 22
Italy 🇮🇹: 21
Poland 🇵🇱: 19
Hungary 🇭🇺: 15
Denmark 🇩🇰: 14
Norway 🇳🇴: 13
Israel 🇮🇱: 13
Australia 🇦🇺: 12
India 🇮🇳: 11
Belgium 🇧🇪: 11
Ireland 🇮🇪: 11
South Africa 🇿🇦: 11
China 🇨🇳: 8
Spain 🇪🇸: 8
Czechia 🇨🇿: 6
Argentina 🇦🇷: 5
Finland 🇫🇮: 5

@beijingwalker @etylo sad to see China trailing behind India when it comes to Nobels. I thought you guys have higher IQ and may have won more Nobels than the entire world combined.

May be there is a video available on American video sharing platform called YouTube; which will show that China won Nobels even before Alfred Nobel was born. I’ll go search for it.
lOL, Who cares about this western award, we have our own top science award. they mean nothing to us and will get us nothing.

So you gonna return those 8 Nobels then, to prove they are worthless?
Why we need to return? Not care means having to return them? we don't care about Asian Games medals, does it mean we have to return those medals?

Why we need to return? Not care means having to return them? we don't care about Asian Games medals, does it mean we have to return those medals?
So let me get this straight.

You don’t care about Nobel Prize but you receive them whenever awarded.

You don’t care about Asian Games but you host them?

I don’t have much IQ to understand this logic but thanks for replying buddy 😊

So let me get this straight.

You don’t care about Nobel Prize but you receive them whenever awarded.

You don’t care about Asian Games but you host them?

I don’t have much IQ to understand this logic but thanks for replying buddy 😊
China also host paralympics or numerous other global events, we don't know the names of them, do you think hosting something must mean China care something, then there are millions of thing China has to care. your mind is so stupid, must give you that.

China also host paralympics or numerous other global events, we don't know the names of them, do you think hosting something must mean China care something, then there are millions of thing China has to care. your mind is so stupid, must give you that.
Okay sir, this makes so much sense 🙏

Actually, China's science prizes are like the Asian Games. Nobel is like the Olympics. Modern Science and Olympics were established in the West.

Anyway, this list shows China does poorly in scientific breakthroughs. China is very strong in Math, Computing, Design, Manufacturing, and Engineering. But, that is a fraction of the spectrum on which it is competitive against the West.

Nobel prize wins are a function of economics and politics. China is making it's mark on both fronts, but latter is lately more relevant factor in these wins.

Case in point, Paul Krugman winning one for economics.

Actually, China's science prizes are like the Asian Games. Nobel is like the Olympics. Modern Science and Olympics were established in the West.
China's top science prize is for the scientists who greatly contribute to certain sectors of China's development, it's more about applied science which produces tangible results or end products.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom