What's new

The ugly Indian: Environment clean up initiative

My sleeping schedule doesn't concern you :wave:
Oh it worries me a lot dear as it your sleeping disorder can ruin your health.I'm more worried coz when u ruin ur health then who will carry the Jihad parcham on PDF against these ugly Indians.

Oh it worries me a lot dear as it your sleeping disorder can ruin your health.I'm more worried coz when u ruin ur health then who will carry the Jihad parcham on PDF against these ugly Indians.

Are you my mother o-0?

The main problem is with 600 million indians not having toilets and having to leave their bodily excrements in the steets. If they can fix this problem then they will lose the Nobel Prize in this category.
Really? Check this out...

More than 1/3 of Pakistanis don’t have toilets. People young and old, healthy and infirm, male and female are forced to use the great outdoors as their loo, making use of bushes, riverbanks, open fields and small groves.

Not only are open-defecation sites smelly and unsightly, but the resultant contamination of water supplies causes disease as villagers blithely use untreated water, assuming that clean to the eye means clean in an absolute sense.

So there! There's plenty of crap lying around in Pakistan too! Oh crap!! :P

http://plan-international.org/where...ses/ending-open-defecation-in-rural-pakistan/

Since Indians are always desperate to drag in Pakistan to cover up their own exposure, likewise, we too can post picture and articles which show India in it's true glory like claims by your own ministers.

"Nearly 60 per cent of the people in the world who defecate in the open belong to India. Even countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan and Afghanistan have better records. We should be ashamed of this."
India 'the world's largest open air toilet' - Telegraph

Since Indians are always desperate to drag in Pakistan to cover up their own exposure, likewise, we too can post picture and articles which show India in it's true glory like claims by your own ministers.

India 'the world's largest open air toilet' - Telegraph
Let me be bit desperate a bit of CT though thinking while keeping pakistani hat on----How much of the hard earned money of pakistan's taxpayers Pakistani govt. has spent to get this story printed in the news paper.Ghulam nabi Fai comes to mind though.:)

Damn! What a sh!tty thread! :taz:

I'm outta here!

rooster-171.gif

Dude this is a Indian non profit organization, other countries you mentioned dont have much of a problem like India... Compare those countries regular avenues with Indias avenues, you'll see major difference
ok bytch get one thing straight ..pakistan is a sub group of india ....pakistan starts at the same level as india so they have the same skin tones ....sun hits from top to bottom .NOT LEFT TO RIGHT..india has a billion people and is bigger ( range of skin tones) even if you chop the bottom part of india off ..india will still have people that look pakistani because it has more people ...the people you are refering to are middle east ( orginally europeans mixed) descent that fled middle east because they got no justice...so dont claim india in one category ...north pakistan is refugees that dont want to mix with **** clans ....."to your other comment about india about africans "

SO WHY THE RUCKUS FOR THIS ARTICLE ??

I dont know what was teh intention of icewolf but i for one liked it

This site was very good. Its a wakeup call to the educated india to be more responsible . blaming just the goverment wont do. How many hartals have taken place for fixing dumpsters every 200 metres or toilets every 2 km .........

Unless we Indians introspect ourselves and spread this article [ it maybe a bit sarcastic in nature but still can be taken in a positive stride] and its meaning....Our india will have dirty cities like Delhi and Agra [ God i hate this city ] and Vishakpatnam [ Oh i hate going thru there in trains !! ]

So my dear Indian Brothers Lets not drag Pakistan in to this.............Ignore the likes of Pk baloch and other trolll who can take have fun here ....Take this article in a positive stride

I for one will try not to throw plastics outside till i find a dumpster.If not iam gonna keep it with me and take it home and dump there....Better than ending up in a naala

The Ugly Indian

If you are truly a Indian patriot you would support these guys on their mission to eradicate poverty, trash, cows from the streets of India. They have done numerous work in Indian cities like Bangalore... I want to donate to them.

Their intentions are good but I doubt about your intention of starting this thread.

Back
Top Bottom