What's new

The ugly Indian: Environment clean up initiative

Cleaning is just patching up the wound when the real solution is to bring in the changes in habits.Change the social habits half of the city will get automatically clean.

Compare Islamabad with New Dehli and you will be amazed
Yes I am amazed. Check out Islamabad below...

Dirt.jpg

Moral of the story: Cleanliness begins at home. So get your house in order first before pontificating to others about cleanliness. :P

Want to see more of Islamabad? Check it out here: http://bzupages.net/f348/life-pakistan-28-photos-10707/

Just saying there are more shocking pics I can pull up of India... Islamabad is the cleanest city of South Asia

I admire the courage of ladies like marvi sirmed publicly sporting big bindi on her forehead challenging the guts mullahs like icewolf and zaid hamid.

marvi_sirmed__journalist__project_manager_(undp).jpg

I admire the courage of ladies like marvi sirmed publicly sporting big bindi on her forehead challenging the guts mullahs like icewolf and zaid hamid.

marvi_sirmed__journalist__project_manager_(undp).jpg

She is however a Hindu, seriously no doubt about that... And I'm not a Mullah ;)

Cleaning is just patching up the wound when the real solution is to bring in the changes in habits.Change the social habits half of the city will get automatically clean.

I guess Singapore style fines should help to some extant.

Are these guys in Chennai? would like to join them.

Back
Top Bottom