What's new

The ugly Indian: Environment clean up initiative

now you deserve to get banned, what kind of childish thread is this? what are you? 9?

If you think this wasn't a good natured thread, report me. I was only reporting on the conditions of India's streets, and a good non profit organization that helps. You can discuss Pakistan's streets if you want.

We're not talking about Pakistan :wave:

Keep the discussion strictly on India, you guys ruined my last thread too
Pakistan get involved when ugly indians dumps all the city waste and sewerage in rivers like tawi,chenab,indus,jhelum etc flowing westward.and ganges,brahamputra meghana flowing to the east virtually makes shared river as natural seweage.

SAVE TAWI
City’s lifeline turns river of woe

jm4trib.jpg
jmtrib7.jpg

jmtrib3.jpg

what other countries are you talking about? Almost a lot of developing nation faces this problem. Because the streets of some other nation has one garbage left on their street does not make the cleanly nations. A nation can claim it self cleanly only when there is no garbage thrown by its citizen because of moral obligation of each individual citizen.

I just saw this good natured organization. I agree that all developng countries have this problem, but I could only find a organization that helps India's streets. You should be lucky...

Pakistan get involved when ugly indians dumps all the city waste and sewerage in rivers like tawi,chenab,indus,jhelum etc flowing westward.and ganges,brahamputra meghana flowing to the east virtually makes shared river as natural seweage.

SAVE TAWI
City’s lifeline turns river of woe

jm4trib.jpg
jmtrib7.jpg

jmtrib3.jpg

India should fix this problem immediately... It's infecting the rivers

If you think this wasn't a good natured thread, report me. I was only reporting on the conditions of India's streets, and a good non profit organization that helps. You can discuss Pakistan's streets if you want.

Yeah we are poor and ugly but still cows freely roaming in our streets without fear. On the other hand Pakistan streets filled with human blood and people feels insecure to walk in the streets. enff said.

Yeah we are poor and ugly but still cows freely roaming in our streets without fear. On the other hand Pakistan streets filled with human blood and people feels insecure to walk in the streets. enff said.

Hypocrisy :rolleyes:

They have also wanted to eradicate potholes in India... This is a good natured thread dont ruin it

He's comparing capitals.

New Delhi is way cleaner than Delhi..besides if we want we can build a new capital but may be we do not need that..comparing capitals alone is an irrelevant anyways..

I just saw this good natured organization. I agree that all developng countries have this problem, but I could only find a organization that helps India's streets. You should be lucky...

India cant do it alone when the indus basin shared across the borders.need to be joint effort.Moreover these river being lifeline there has to be prover mechanism to treat the waste water in major cities jammu sialkot ,gujranwala..even in pakistan the major downstream cities of leather industries in sialkot etc release effulents in rivers without treating them.Its just like tanneries of kanpur has polluted the Ganges.

India cant do it alone when the indus basin shared across the borders.need to be joint effort.Moreover these river being lifeline there has to be prover mechanism to treat the waste water in major cities jammu sialkot ,gujranwala..even in pakistan the major downstream cities of leather industries in sial kot etc release effulents in rivers without treating them.Its just like tanneries of kanpur has polluted the Ganges.

The Ugly Indian

If you are truly a Indian patriot you would support these guys on their mission to eradicate poverty, trash, cows from the streets of India. They have done numerous work in Indian cities like Bangalore... I want to donate to them.
Its more to do with attitudes than the lack of resource.Thanks tho pakistan good thing came out of siachin deployment are clean cheap bio-toilets.where 95% MP is already covered providing it all over state in villages.and Indian railways is replacing traditional open hole toilets with bio toilets by 2015 though tall order most of indian coaches will have them.Hope that then solve the pakistani complains of dumping sewerage in western river from indian side.then only pakistan has to take care of sialkot,gujranawala,multan fsd,multan etc these are the major cities who pollute major river and canal system in pak.

Did you guys even click the link? It shows the reality of Streets in India.. Here's a link inside

The Ugly Indian

The Ugly Indian

India cant do it alone when the indus basin shared across the borders.need to be joint effort.Moreover these river being lifeline there has to be prover mechanism to treat the waste water in major cities jammu sialkot ,gujranwala..even in pakistan the major downstream cities of leather industries in sial kot etc release effulents in rivers without treating them.Its just like tanneries of kanpur has polluted the Ganges.

How come the Indus River is always polluted when it enters Pakistan? This is the work of Indians citizens, no doubt. Don't blame Pakistan.

ajtr said:
Thanks tho pakistan good thing came out of siachin deployment are clean cheap bio-toilets.where 95% MP is already covered providing it all over state in villages.and Indian railways is replacing traditional open hole toilets with bio toilets by 2015 though tall order most of indian coaches will have them.

Well good for them.. I saw an interesting photo on the theuglyindian site of a indian man peeing on the street

Well good for them.. I saw an interesting photo on the theuglyindian site of a indian man peeing on the street

dafaq did i just read :cheesy:

what some people find interesting amazes me..

Back
Top Bottom