What's new

The Top 5 Navies of the Indo-Pacific

And this claim is based on which fact???
Utter BS, inform yourself before posting your troll posts.

Watch this video to see the technology and training our sailors and officers receive. BTW it does not include some new inductions like the nuclear powered INS Chakra.

INS Chakra?
India is paying $90 million a year for ten years to lease the Nerpa, an 8,100 ton Russian sub that was then renamed INS Chakra。
Nice.

Furthermore this year will see the induction of the Kokata class stealth destroyer, the INS Vikramaditya, stealth corvettes, new fighter aircrafts, P8Is etc....

yes,I will.....will....maybe in this year

Last edited by a moderator:
IN FACE TO FACE war SWADS will win :)

and this claim is based on.......?
I am sure that the BD SFs are well trained as any other SF unit. I dont know about combat experience, but they dont have the strategic reach and the support/ surveillance stuff which the Marcos got.

INS Chakra?
India is paying $90 million a year for ten years to lease the Nerpa, an 8,100 ton Russian sub that was then renamed INS Chakra。
Nice.

So what is the problem if it is a leased sub ??

Will it not be able to fire torpedos and missiles .

And the lease can be extended if we want .

Majority of them are done deals.

INS Chakra?
Nice.

1. Yes, for the next decade she will be the INS Chakra serving our needs and preparing Indian crews for nuclear subs.

2. INS Vikramaditya is undergoing trials again and has completed most of them. The Kolkata class destroyer is undergoing trials as well as the Kamorta class stealth corvette and other ships.
The latest batch of Mig 29Ks in already on its way to India and Boeing is testing the first 3 P8Is without a problem.

I am sure that the BD SFs are well trained as any other SF unit. I dont know about combat experience, but they dont have the strategic reach and the support/ surveillance stuff which the Marcos got.
SWADS is DESIGNED to kill multipurpose elite force like IN MARCOS, trained by FBI, US NAVY SEAL AND south korean navy UDT.
SWADS also support/surveillance stuff, those are kept classified. just check weapons.

+ I searched wiki , they may be a capable SF but they have no Known Missions under their belt .

SWADS is DESIGNED to kill multipurpose elite force like IN MARCOS, trained by FBI, US NAVY SEAL AND south korean navy UDT.
SWADS also support/surveillance stuff, those are kept classified. just check weapons.

So are the MARCOS . They have been training with best elite forces in world.

+ read about their Known Missions . SWADS have nill.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARCOS_(India)

+ I searched wiki , they may be a capable SF but they have no Known Missions under their belt .

So are the MARCOS . They have been training with best elite forces in world.

+ read about their Known Missions . SWADS have nill.

MARCOS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

then compare their weapons ( best way to compare)
( plz do not say swads do not have anti-tank weapon, it is man to man war :P )

No that will be an insult to MARCOS.

ahahah , :D :D :D

Dude, the first MARCOS were also trained by the USN Seals and they are trained in all Indian terrains (Maritime, mountains deserts..etc)
India has sophisticated surveillance equipment like UAVs, satellites, recon aircraft.
Our commandos can be transfered to any place in the region with IL 76s or C130J special missions aircraft and the C17s will further increase this capability. Furthermore those assets will make it easier to send reinforcements and our IAF is capable to give them any kin of air support while the IN can do the same (in limited aspects) in overseas scenarios. The Marcos are also one of the very few units capable of being airdropped into water with full combat equipment and can also operate from subs. For further information read the last page of this thread about other insertion options:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/43257-indian-special-forces-122.html#post3913597

IN FACE TO FACE war SWADS will win :)

:rofl::rofl: when will kids grow up.... swads? what is swads? lol what a funny claims trying to say they are designed to kill ELITE force like SEALS, MARCOS.... does you guys have any idea... what you are talking about..

compare your swads with my profile pic...

Dude, the first MARCOS were also trained by the USN Seals and they are trained in all Indian terrains (Maritime, mountains deserts..etc)
India has sophisticated surveillance equipment like UAVs, satellites, recon aircraft.
Our commandos can be transfered to any place in the region with IL 76s or C130J special missions aircraft and the C17s will further increase this capability. Furthermore those assets will make it easier to send reinforcements and our IAF is capable to give them any kin of air support while the IN can do the same (in limited aspects) in overseas scenarios. The Marcos are also one of the very few units capable of being airdropped into water with full combat equipment and can also operate from subs. For further information read the last page of this thread about other insertion options:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/43257-indian-special-forces-122.html#post3913597

bro, you did not get me, i am talking about face to face encountering each other.
SWADS at a time para troop, para comando and naval comando :)
and for you kind info our force also have access in satellites. but not sure how ..

:rofl::rofl: when will kids grow up.... swads? what is swads? lol what a funny claims trying to say they are designed to kill ELITE force like SEALS, MARCOS.... does you guys have any idea... what you are talking about..

eeeehehehehhe :D :D
go and study SWADS :D i studied MARCOS before claiming ... i studied weapons , watch videos on every single weapon .. eheheh :D

@BDforever my point is that it isnt only about the skills of the unit anymore, not about their small arms or their level of training. Even the best unit will be crushed if they get confronted with a large number of regulars or even airstrikes/armored units. All commandos are nothing else than light infantry. They wont stand a chance against heavier units.
Its more about how and when and where you insert them into their mission. Just look at the OBL raid. The Seals would have had no chance to get into Abbotabad without their surveillance, transport equipment and other logistical stuff (stealth choppers etc). If they had been detected they would have had no chance against a huge number of PA regulars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom