What's new

The Top 5 Navies of the Indo-Pacific

I thought so. But according to his sentences, they have Aegis System. I said myself WTF! 8-)

I thought so. But according to his sentences, they have Aegis System. I said myself WTF! 8-)

Plz look what is Type 348 Radar.

052C
25_7498_125d4a26c1df2bf.jpg

052D
173346c1kcb1ynvzllnli1.jpg

the answer is none...

you realy none.:rofl:

I said I didn't count on numbers bro. By the way, Does China have the Aegis System or equalivent of it ?

There are only 12 ships can be called modern warship in ROKN. Only 9 ships with powerful Air defense Ability,but the weak point is that anti-ship Ability are too weak of all 12 ships.

There are only 14 ships can be called modern warship in Indian Navy. Only 8 ships with powerful anti-ship Ability(Maybe only 8 ships can be called modern warship :azn:),but the weak point is that Air defense are too weak of all ships.And there are no reliable CIWS for all the ships.

Quality?:rofl:
Read it!

On June 2001, Bangladesh Navy commissioned a heavily modified Ulsan class frigate as the most modern ship in its fleet, and named it BNS Bangabandhu. However, controversy regarding alleged corruption in procurement process and faulty design led the frigate to be decommissioned for several years. But the ship was eventually recommissioned in 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulsan_class_frigate

Laid down:March 11, 1998
Launched:August 29, 2000
Commissioned:June 20, 2001
Decommissioned:February 13, 2002
Recommissioned:July 13, 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BNS_Bangabandhu

well that is his claim... but they don't have..

PLAN have 4 Type 052Cs with Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar system and HHQ-9 long range air defense missile.
2 Type 051Cs with S-300FM long range air defense missile.
14 Type 054As with VLS HQ-16 middle range air defense missile.
6 ships with Shtil SAM Short-Middle missile.
15 ships with HQ-7 SAM Short missile.

4 destroyers YJ-62 anti-ship missile Operational range > 280Km.
32 destroyers and Frigates YJ-83 anti-ship missile Operational range > 180Km.
83 Type 022 Stealth missile boat YJ-83 anti-ship missile Operational range > 180Km.

24 ships with Type 730 CIWS.

What about Indian Navy?

There are only 12 ships can be called modern warship in ROKN. Only 9 ships with powerful Air defense Ability,but the weak point is that anti-ship Ability are too weak of all 12 ships.

There are only 14 ships can be called modern warship in Indian Navy. Only 8 ships with powerful anti-ship Ability(Maybe only 8 ships can be called modern warship :azn:),but the weak point is that Air defense are too weak of all ships.And there are no reliable CIWS for all the ships.

Quality?:rofl:
Read it!

Ulsan-class frigate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Laid down:March 11, 1998
Launched:August 29, 2000
Commissioned:June 20, 2001
Decommissioned:February 13, 2002
Recommissioned:July 13, 2007

BNS Bangabandhu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Milgem-class corvette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This ship is better than the one you mentioned in every fields while it's a CORVETTE. And I don't think that my country's navy is better than the 5 we mentioned.

Take this for instance not a propaganda. I shared this cauz it has nothin to do with Bangladesh or Bangladeshi naval vessels. It's only about the countries mentioned here. I made a research, as a result; there's noway for the chinese radar to catch the aegis system. And in the Navies, you can't look to the ships like:
"this one's better in this but worse in that"
that's BS man. Each vessel has it's own purposes. We consider navies here not ships. :)

Amrika has Navy... baaki sab fishing trawlers!

Milgem-class corvette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This ship is better than the one you mentioned in every fields while it's a CORVETTE. And I don't think that my country's navy is better than the 5 we mentioned.
It seems that Turkish Navy only can build CORVETTE by yourself:rofl:

Take this for instance not a propaganda. I shared this cauz it has nothin to do with Bangladesh or Bangladeshi naval vessels. It's only about the countries mentioned here.
:)
The poor ship and korean navys all ships are biuld by same korean Company.

I made a research, as a result; there's noway for the chinese radar to catch the aegis system. And in the Navies, you can't look to the ships like:
"this one's better in this but worse in that"
that's BS man. Each vessel has it's own purposes. We consider navies here not ships. :)
AN/SPY-1 Radar(PESA) is the heart of Aegis.
Type 348 Radar is AESA made by myself.I means that same as Aegis.
We talk about Top Navy, but korean navy and Indian navy are too weak than PLAN.

It seems that Turkish Navy only can build CORVETTE by yourself:rofl:

No, they're a dozen of ship types that we produce and export and aircraft carrier LHD and 6000+ tone destroyer TF-2000 are still ongoing projects. As you saw again unlike you (sorry I'm confused where u comin from China or Bangladesh?) we're tryin to produce our own AC, we don't buy any stuff from Ukraine and designate it as a fest ship for a while to pass the straits. BTW, unlike the ground systems, in naval industry, it doesn't matter how many you product, what matters is how advanced you can produce which Japan and Korea can do it better than China with their own systems. Seems like you're not capable of understanding my point in my last post. As you see, in our Navy, even our corvettes can wipe out Bangladeshi bullsh1t frigates. :) No offence thought :)

No, they're a dozen of ship types that we produce and export and aircraft carrier LHD and 6000+ tone destroyer TF-2000 are still ongoing projects. As you saw again unlike you (sorry I'm confused where u comin from China or Bangladesh?) we're tryin to produce our own AC, we don't buy any stuff from Ukraine and designate it as a fest ship for a while to pass the straits. BTW, unlike the ground systems, in naval industry, it doesn't matter how many you product, what matters is how advanced you can produce which Japan and Korea can do it better than China with their own systems. Seems like you're not capable of understanding my point in my last post. As you see, in our Navy, even our corvettes can wipe out Bangladeshi bullsh1t frigates. :) No offence thought :)

Korean only good at Civilian vessels.
LHD maybe own Quality assurance,but TF-2000 maybe a nightmare for buyers.

For example:
Korean Navys ROKS Cheonan (PCC-772) was sunk by a torpedo when it was doing anti-submarine exercises.:rofl:

Korean Anti-submarine torpedo failed in first test-fire
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2012/08/205_118178.html

If you want buy some modern weapon,plz From US,Europe or russian and China.
Korean is not a good choice.
By the way,you can buy smartphone from Korean.Its a good choice.

Bangladeshi only own two frigates.

The newest frigate of Bangladeshi Navy is made by Korean In 2001,but decommissioned in 2002 because faulty design and quality problems in construction.
It recommissioned in 2007 when it repair by China. 2370T,Its a Korean defective product.

The other one is old type frigate as Used ship from PLAN in 1989. 1702 T,Its a Chinese antique.

Your corvette bigger and modern than the two ships.
US$260 million to buy a corvette,One corvette cost can buy two Bangladeshi navy:rofl:

If I have the choice to buy a frigate, of course I'd go with US, Russia and China first :)

Back
Top Bottom