What's new

Featured The 'Tejas' Age Begins: As a 3 Decade Dream Comes True for IAF, the Sleek Aircraft Inspires a Movie & More

When it flew in Bahrain, they withdrew their JF from the show
Are ya really daft enough to think PAF withdrew from 3rd grade airshow because they were scared of tejas - in an air show? What possibly could tejas have done in a freaking airshow to jft?
Airshows are no big deal but we did send our boy to pound Indian army but unfortunately tejas couldn't make there, would have loved to see teja vs jft dogfight on 27th February,but alas teja drivers are to scared to meet jft in actual war.

Because the jet is developed and integrated by India. We selected the designs and implemented them. Except for some critical subsystems which we import from foreign nations, doesn't make it something of foreign origin.

The only similarity between a Mirage and Tejas is the Delta wing design, every delta wing design ever produced must be a copy of the first Delta wing jet then.
Just because you chose a design and paid for integration with foreign systems does not mean the product is indigenous all critical systems are made in other countries you just make the airframe and some bolts then you Integrate the imported engine and avionics in it why call it indigenous when you are DEPENDENT ON FOREIGN SUPPLIERS in case of sanctions where will you bring the ENGINE from it should be called a JOINT PROJECT not an INDIGENOUS one like we call JF17 JOINT FIGHTER....... and foreign critical systems makes tejas vulnerable to maintenance issues during sanctions just like our F16 program in early 2000s while in case of JF 17 our spares are secured engines already purchased in large numbers and depot level maintenance will be online soon which means even if we are hit with worst sanctions our JF 17s will keep flying without a problem and we can get it upgraded by China or by ourselves as we please........ I don't think tejas brings such flexibility with it .....

We also don't call MKI INDIGENOUS... because we did not designed and developed it... although it was assembled in india... like, JF in Pakistan, we did not called it jointly developed either...

Engine: very tough to develop, thus US engine used... even the copycat thieves are unable to develop a RELIABLE engine...

Avionics: yeah, only few Indian components...

Airframe: Delta wing type... design and development... by India...

Radar: Israeli... UTTAM Radar is swiftly moving towards certification...
Then why are Indians calling it INDIGENOUS when you are just putting things together even after 30 years of development.... I am talking about tejas

Just because you chose a design and paid for integration with foreign systems does not mean the product is indigenous all critical systems are made in other countries you just make the airframe and some bolts then you Integrate the imported engine and avionics in it why call it indigenous when you are DEPENDENT ON FOREIGN SUPPLIERS in case of sanctions where will you bring the ENGINE from it should be called a JOINT PROJECT not an INDIGENOUS one like we call JF17 JOINT FIGHTER....... and foreign critical systems makes tejas vulnerable to maintenance during sanctions just like our F16 program in early 2000s while in case of JF 17 our spares are secured engines already purchased in large numbers and depot level maintenance will be online soon which means even if we are hit with worst sanctions our JF 17s will keep flying without a problem and we can get it upgraded by China or by ourselves as we please........ I don't think tejas brings such flexibility with it .....
A lot of Avionics is made in India for Tejas. As for JF-17, I don't know what exactly are Pakistani inputs in developing that particular jet. I don't think a company like Chengdu who designed J-10's or J20 needs Pakistani input in developing a fighter jet.

If there are sanctioned, which in India's case is highly unlikely given the current geopolitical scenario, I'm sure we will be in a much better position than before, as of now, we are in final stages of developing a Jet engine, AESA radars which is undergoing trials and certification and a lot of private players in the Defence industries who are integrated at various levels.

What you are talking about when importing spares and setting up maintenance depot is something any country would do when inducting a new fighter jet. It's not exclusive to your programs alone besides the Iranians still Fly the Tomcats.

Impressive but is there a cup holder in the cockpit?

images.jpeg

Who cares JF-17 went to fight more than once in the sky and MKI couldn't look the Thunder in the eyes.

We developed WS-10 and ten years ago these Indians call it copy of Al-31 even though the ratios are totally different and core is based on an American high bypass turbofan. Nothing like Al-31 except with similar size and power. F-110 and Al-31 also same engine too?

WS-10 first version had problems, WS-10A created and had poor time to deliver power on demand, WS-10G, WS-10B and so on also developed. WS-10 with thrust vectoring. So now ten years after WS-10 introduced and Kaveri in development already for so long, Kaveri fly on zero fighter whereas WS-10 fly for over ten years of J-11B and now all J-11 and J-10 currently with Al-31 are slowly being replaced with WS-10. Kaveri looking for SNECMA and now Safran. SNECMA first in 2000s cannot solve the problems for years and now Safran who owns SNECMA will now take another shot with Rafale deal with new solution of using M88 core. WS-10 has over ten years operations.

India still to this day cannot even copy. You only copied some 1960s 1970s era Soviet weapons so far and your Arjun is copy of Leopard as well then. Your Akash is copy of 2k12. Your Tejas is copy of Mirage. Your AMCA is copy of F-22. So we both copy then? No reason with Indians they always think they are better. When will you prove you are better? Copycat thief India but one that cannot do it well at all even though tries all the time.

A lot of Avionics is made in India for Tejas. As for JF-17, I don't know what exactly are Pakistani inputs in developing that particular jet. I don't think a company like Chengdu who designed J-10's or J20 needs Pakistani input in developing a fighter jet.

If there are sanctioned, which in India's case is highly unlikely given the current geopolitical scenario, I'm sure we will be in a much better position than before, as of now, we are in final stages of developing a Jet engine, AESA radars which is undergoing trials and certification and a lot of private players in the Defence industries who are integrated at various levels.

What you are talking about when importing spares and setting up maintenance depot is something any country would do when inducting a new fighter jet. It's not exclusive to your programs alone besides the Iranians still Fly the Tomcats.
Do visit the JF 17 thread to see which avionics are being developed by PAC .... tell me one thing has India secured depot level maintenance of Rafael from France or you guys just got milked.... So you are implying that Tejas has alot of input from india I don't think india has any inputs to give in tejas program apart from assembling the airframe I remember even the FCS were not made by Indians and Israeli and Russian avionics were used I don't know how India contributed anything to the program

Tejas compared to JF-17? Tejas still has not done a single mission. Until it flies against PLAAF or PAF, Indians full of cheap words and nothing more. It's always better in words and description but JF-17 molest MKI while not being shot down. That's more than Tejas has ever done in entire career. When it does something similar, come back to talk and make your bollywood wetdream movies.

Do visit the JF 17 thread to see which avionics are being developed by PAC .... tell me one thing has India secured depot level maintenance of Rafael from France or you guys just got milked.... So you are implying that Tejas has alot of input from india I don't think india has any inputs to give in tejas program apart from assembling the airframe I remember even the FCS were not made by Indians and Israeli and Russian avionics were used I don't know how India contributed anything to the program
Lol! If the French were designing it, it wouldn't have a certain design flaw which needs to be corrected in the upcoming jet MK2. You only think your development is somewhat similar to ours is because you're looking for some parity, when there is none.

There's nothing joint about jf17.
It's a made to order dish from a chinease restaurant

The chinease designed tested and built it they supply it in kits you assembly 58% of it in Pakistan.. China stops kits equals game over. Russia stops engines game over

Don't try and compare your aerospace to India.

Where's your satalites programmes
Where's your helicopter indengious programmes
Where's your indengious bvr
Where's your indengious radar for thunders
Where's your space programme.

India probably invests more in a month in aero space than Pakistan spends all.year .

You are at the mercy of chinease. Good will

There is zero other options

But credit to you guys at least you guys have 120 in service we only have 20 in service.

I don't buy this jf17 saw combat in feb 2019 that show was f16 and mirage2000 on our side night before

Hahahaha
1598807719468.png

Back
Top Bottom