What's new

Featured The 'Tejas' Age Begins: As a 3 Decade Dream Comes True for IAF, the Sleek Aircraft Inspires a Movie & More

Bc airframe France ka.engine America ka .baba g ka thullu made in India

Two things are EPIC... DOOSRA BANDA and

View attachment 665184
Do count your su 30s you will find out that one is missing after taking a hit up its *** ......... and btw how is tejas INDIGENOUS when
Engine = American
Avionics = Russian and Israeli
Airframe = Mirage copy
Radar = Israeli
Project time 30 Years
While we never called Jf 17 an indigenous aircraft the JF means JOINT FIGHTER we only make half of it .... you guys call tejas INDIGENOUS may I ask why??

You just need to shoot one of these birds to make Indians moan. Then their "supa-pawa" syndrome will be gone, they will blame their parents for being born and curse everyone who ever touched this aircraft.

If Indians are self-aware, they will keep their baby parked very very safe and very very far from PAF.
Why are MiG-21s for??? They are the “Dalits” of the IAF....

*The Muslims in India have a socio-economic condition lower than that of the Dalits, so they have no place in their armed forces

Do count your su 30s you will find out that one is missing after taking a hit up its *** ......... and btw how is tejas INDIGENOUS when
Engine = American
Airframe = Mirage copy
Radar = Israeli
Project time 30 Years
While we never called Jf 17 an indigenous aircraft the JF means JOINT FIGHTER we only make half of it .... you guys call tejas INDIGENOUS may I ask why??

Jf17 thunder
Engine Russian
Radar chinease
Avionics chinease
Weapons chinease
Airframe chinease
Designers chinease chengdu
Built in Pakistan kamara

Engine = American
Airframe = Mirage copy
Radar = Israeli
Project time 30 Years

Yeah, some PDF experts claimed to HAVE INFO ON FUSES DAMAGED DUE TO SHOCKWAVE... but debris of MKI went into oblivion...

Some experts believed that the DUSRA BANDA was an Israeli pilot...

Some claimed no F16, thus no AAMRAM...

Downing of MKI is as FACTUAL as downing of F-16...

Even the JOINT FIGHTER have Russian Engine... and SWEDISH GRIPPEN is...

Jf17 thunder
Engine Russian
Radar chinease
Avionics chinease
Weapons chinease
Airframe chinease
Built in Pakistan kamara
We never say no to facts but we design it together with Chinese.

Because the jet is developed and integrated by India. We selected the designs and implemented them. Except for some critical subsystems which we import from foreign nations, doesn't make it something of foreign origin.

Airframe = Mirage copy
The only similarity between a Mirage and Tejas is the Delta wing design, every delta wing design ever produced must be a copy of the first Delta wing jet then.

Engine = American
Airframe = Mirage copy
Radar = Israeli
Project time 30 Years

We also don't call MKI INDIGENOUS... because we did not designed and developed it... although it was assembled in india... like, JF in Pakistan, we did not called it jointly developed either...

Engine: very tough to develop, thus US engine used... even the copycat thieves are unable to develop a RELIABLE engine...

Avionics: yeah, only few Indian components...

Airframe: Delta wing type... design and development... by India...

Radar: Israeli... UTTAM Radar is swiftly moving towards certification...

Jf17 thunder
Engine Russian
Radar chinease
Avionics chinease
Weapons chinease
Airframe chinease
Built in Pakistan kamara
You Indians are really stupid in interpreting the English language I mentioned in the above post JF 17 is a joint project not our indigenous project the JF in JF 17 means JOINT FIGHTER a joint venture......

Except for some critical subsystems
Yeah some sub systems like engine, radar, landing gear, ejection seat, French design, fly by wire system, EW suite, weapon package and avionics.

Apparently if I buy lego death star off the Internet and assemble it at home it would be MY OWN indigenous Death star :o::o:

Because the jet is developed and integrated by India. We selected the designs and implemented them. Except for some critical subsystems which we import from foreign nations, doesn't make it something of foreign origin.

The only similarity between a Mirage and Tejas is the Delta wing design, every delta wing design ever produced must be a copy of the first Delta wing jet then.

Your facts are fiction for them...

When they saw Tejas in Republic Day Parade... they questioned its flying capabilities...
When it flew in Bahrain, they withdrew their JF from the show...
When it fired missiles, they questioned its induction into IAF...
When inducted, they questioned its numbers...
When inducted in numbers, they questioned its deployment on front...

Now, it is deployed on front... they are questioning its lethality and potential... and I'm sure that they will not stop once that is proved too...

Facts are facts...

Two things are EPIC... DOOSRA BANDA and

View attachment 665184
Sorry I seem to have miss the memo, what's so funny here?
IAF tried to intrude from 4 different places PAF intercepted them timely which resulted in India dropping ammo in haste and missing the target
So what exactly are you trying to insinuate? If anyone it's iaf who was sleeping in Broad day light when paf struck them at 6 different places, they couldn't so much as launch the interceptor to stop the mirages.

We never say no to facts but we design it together with Chinese.
India was invited to "jointly develop" Su 57 (FGFA), just that Su 57 was already designed and developed they might have asked us to manufacture the weapons bay door, or maybe the entire structure and some electronics with the name tag of "Joint Development".
Yeah some sub systems like engine, radar, landing gear, ejection seat, French design, fly by wire system, EW suite, weapon package and avionics.
Not really, read more.

Back
Top Bottom