What's new

The Swedish newspaper revealed a secret plan by the United States to destroy the German economy.

For the Chinese, the Japanese occupied Korea first and then invaded China. The Manchu also invaded the Ming Dynasty from the northeast. Therefore, in the Chinese people's understanding, after the invasion of Korea, it is inevitable to invade China. Instead of fighting on Chinese soil, it is better to fight on Korean soil.

For the Russians, the Germans in WW2 occupied Ukraine first, then attacked Grodno and Brest Fortress in Belarus from West Ukraine all the way, and attacked Kharkov in East Ukraine all the way. So Russians also regard Ukraine as the red line of war. In 2014, when the western countries overthrew Yanukovych's government through a coup, this war was inevitable.

Wrong the first German strikes and significant gains were into Belarus

I wouldn't bother denying if I were you.

you built post-war Europe with Marshall Plan, if you want to "cash in" on Germany, then Germany is yours to take --they owe you that much.

there is no shame in admitting that.

Germany is an independent country. She is a member of NATO and EU. With that comes responsibilities. Germany was told not to depend on Russian natural gas in the past. They took a gamble. Who knew Putin would start a stupid war ?

If Putin was such a benign creature he could supply natural gas to Germany at pre-war levels. Does anything stops him ?

Germany is an independent country. She is a member of NATO and EU. With that comes responsibilities. Germany was told not to depend on Russian natural gas in the past. They took a gamble. Who knew Putin would start a stupid war ?

If Putin was such a benign creature he could supply natural gas to Germany at pre-war levels. Does anything stops him ?
That's the "Eastern" mentality. They think that's their strength, but that's actually their weakness.

How many Chinese here said before and during the war the West will not dare to cross Russia and help Ukraine in any way because they depended on Russian gas? That's the same argument they use when they say "The West will not dare to cross China because they depends on Chinese import"

West seperate business and national security, while the East see business IS National Security. If you have to talk about whether or not you dare to start a war or go against the principal because of China or Russia or whatever, you have already lose that point. Because at the end of the day business is business, you cannot replace it's priority with National Security, yes concession will be given to a point as long as there are room to maneuver, but when you are talking about war. That's another story.

First of all, Nya Dagbladet is a far right online news site. It's worse than FOX, it's like Newsmax level.

Second of all, weren't you all forgetting something? This "Genius" plan require Russian active participation, the chain reaction goes. Russia Declare war on Ukraine, US gloated EU and Germany to go anti-Russia. Thus US destroy EU and Germany economy. If Russia did not invade Ukraine, none of that can be materialised.

Ergo, if this is a genius plan, then Russia have to be in on it. Otherwise Russia is probably the dumbest nation on earth to not see that coming and still invade Ukraine.
by goading Ukraine to try join NATO , you make no choice for Russia to declare war.
masterpiece of plan
Then what if I never got married again??

Dude, you do know cheating is not a singular direction, like if you want to sleep with my wife then she will sleep with you. If my wife is a slug, and is ALWAYS unfaithful, then she should NOT be my wife to begin with, hence I will have NO PROBLEM replacing her, so yes, if you sleep with my next 10 wife, that still the same, because that's not my problem, that's their, and I will divorce them..

How hard is it to understand?
I suggest before marrying again sit and think were yo go wrong that for 10 time your wives went and slept with the same guy , specially what is wrong with your criteria about a wife

That's the "Eastern" mentality. They think that's their strength, but that's actually their weakness.

How many Chinese here said before and during the war the West will not dare to cross Russia and help Ukraine in any way because they depended on Russian gas? That's the same argument they use when they say "The West will not dare to cross China because they depends on Chinese import"

West seperate business and national security, while the East see business IS National Security. If you have to talk about whether or not you dare to start a war or go against the principal because of China or Russia or whatever, you have already lose that point. Because at the end of the day business is business, you cannot replace it's priority with National Security, yes concession will be given to a point as long as there are room to maneuver, but when you are talking about war. That's another story.
Contrary to what you said, western countries cannot distinguish between politics and economy, so they frequently use trade sanctions.

Eastern countries have always distinguished politics and economy. For example, China is Japan's largest trading partner.

Contrary to what you said, western countries cannot distinguish between politics and economy, so they frequently use trade sanctions.

Eastern countries have always distinguished politics and economy. For example, China is Japan's largest trading partner.
Using Trade Sanction is not about distinguish between politics and economy.

And that's not what I said. I said Western Interest between NATIONAL SECURITY and Business are separated. Ie, they will not let Economy hurt National Security.

by goading Ukraine to try join NATO , you make no choice for Russia to declare war.
masterpiece of plan

First of all, I am not even going to mention NATO REJECTED Ukrainian membership, TWICE in 10 years, first in 2008 and then in 2015, to which it was Pres Biden, then VP, leader of the senate, personally rejected the bid.

If NATO want Ukraine to join, THEY WILL, there are no goading, there are no trap, there were 2 open applications, if NATO want Ukraine, Ukraine WOULD ALREADY been in NATO.

That's number 1.

Another issue is, THERE ARE ALWAYS CHOICES, politically and economically, NATO may have been provoking, but you do not need to solve the issue militarily. It's Russia who choose the military method, it's not the American, not the British, not the French, not the German, not the Canadian, not the Norwegian, not the Latvian, not the Turks, not the Greek, not the Italian, not the Romanian, not the Czech, not the Bulgarian, not the Estonian, not the Albanian, not the Belgium. not the Croatian, not the Hungarian, not the Icelander, not the Lithuanian, not the Luxembourgian, not the Dutch, not the Pole, not the Spanish, not the Portuguese, not the Macedonian, not the Montenegrin, not the Slovakian and not the Slovenian

I suggest before marrying again sit and think were yo go wrong that for 10 time your wives went and slept with the same guy , specially what is wrong with your criteria about a wife
Well, that would most likely happen if I had a lot of money, and if it is so, I wouldn't really care because I will most likely use women like tissue if I am rich anyway.

And you don't need to be a doctor to know getting 10 women stolen from the same guy is not really possible scenario. I mean having 10 of your wives raped by the same guy is slim but probable, having 10 women you married and changed their mind and cheat on the same guy is next to impossible.

Last edited:
Russians also consider Belarus Russian domain or like its territory, they wont let the West or others dominate Belarus just like Ukraine, both these two countries are critical to Russias security.

Last edited:
Using Trade Sanction is not about distinguish between politics and economy.

And that's not what I said. I said Western Interest between NATIONAL SECURITY and Business are separated. Ie, they will not let Economy hurt National Security.
You mean that USA used the CIA to kidnap senior officials of Alstom and blow up the Nord Stream, that is for the economic interests of the USA. It does not affect the political relations between the USA and Europe.

You mean that USA used the CIA to kidnap senior officials of Alstom and blow up the Nord Stream, that is for the economic interests of the USA. It does not affect the political relations between the USA and Europe.
Again, National Security is NOT solely on Political relationship, if so, US would have been a Military Dictatorship not a republic democracy.

Also, there are no point at US to destroy Nord Stream 1, THEY GOT the contact already, it's NEVER the physical existence of the pipeline to dictate whether or not EU will get Russian gas, its always the political lean. On the other hand, would you think EU would be stupid enough to go back to the arrangement with Russia before? EU would have diverse their oil and gas infrastructure, if you are saying US have the motive to do it, then so do Norway, so do Qatar, so do Canada, so do Yemen and so do Iran and Saudi Arabia. I mean, if you want to say US destroyed NS1, then you will need to proof it, otherwise I can even claim China destroy it lol.

Last edited:

Germany WAS TOLD . do u see a problem with that bro?

Germany WAS TOLD . do u see a problem with that bro?

Germany was advised or told not to go ahead with Nord Stream 2. They went ahead anyway

War in Ukraine is exactly why

Evil Americans not surprised as usual, they did start the Kosovo war in the 1990s to destroy EU economy namely Euro, now, they are up to the same trick again. Thats what these Europeans have to pay being lapdogs to US, good for Europeans again.

What in the world does the Kosovo war have to do with the Euro?

Back
Top Bottom