What's new

The Swedish newspaper revealed a secret plan by the United States to destroy the German economy.

What does your question have to do with the destruction of the German economy by USA?
If you had read the article then you would know why I am asking this question. The article implies that the whole situation is recently activated. However, the promises of not pushing nato borders closer to Russia was done 25 years ago. Crimea taken 2014. And Ukraine war is recent. So u see the shots for this scenario were fired long ago. Hope u understand my question now

Last edited:
If you had read the article then you would know why I am asking this question. The article implies that the whole situation is recently activated. However, the promises of not pushing nato borders closer to Russia was done 25 years ago. Crimes take 2014. And Ukraine war is recent. So u see the shits for this scenario were fired long ago. Hope u understand my question now
In fact, I can understand the Russian idea.

For us Chinese, it is acceptable for the enemy to appear on the Mongolian grassland, because our history tells us that the Siberian ice field behind Mongolia cannot provide sustainable supplies.

However, it is unacceptable for the enemy to appear on the Korean Peninsula and Vietnam. This is also the reason why we have to go to the Korean Peninsula to fight with the Americans even after the civil war has just ended. It is also the reason why we are involved in the Vietnam War.

The Russians are the same. The enemies of the Baltic countries and Finland are acceptable. History tells the Russians that the enemy here cannot last. But it is not acceptable to come from the plain of Ukraine.

So in 2014, when a coup occurred in Ukraine and the balance of Ukraine was broken, the war had already started.

Russia is bound to intervene in the situation in Ukraine for security. Just as the United States threatened to launch a nuclear war during the Cuban missile crisis. China intervened in the Korean War and the Vietnam War.

In fact, I can understand the Russian idea.

For us Chinese, it is acceptable for the enemy to appear on the Mongolian grassland, because our history tells us that the Siberian ice field behind Mongolia cannot provide sustainable supplies.

However, it is unacceptable for the enemy to appear on the Korean Peninsula and Vietnam. This is also the reason why we have to go to the Korean Peninsula to fight with the Americans even after the civil war has just ended. It is also the reason why we are involved in the Vietnam War.

The Russians are the same. The enemies of the Baltic countries and Finland are acceptable. History tells the Russians that the enemy here cannot last. But it is not acceptable to come from the plain of Ukraine.

So in 2014, when a coup occurred in Ukraine and the balance of Ukraine was broken, the war had already started.

Russia is bound to intervene in the situation in Ukraine for security. Just as the United States threatened to launch a nuclear war during the Cuban missile crisis. China intervened in the Korean War and the Vietnam War.
Very well put

Very well put
For the Chinese, the Japanese occupied Korea first and then invaded China. The Manchu also invaded the Ming Dynasty from the northeast. Therefore, in the Chinese people's understanding, after the invasion of Korea, it is inevitable to invade China. Instead of fighting on Chinese soil, it is better to fight on Korean soil.

For the Russians, the Germans in WW2 occupied Ukraine first, then attacked Grodno and Brest Fortress in Belarus from West Ukraine all the way, and attacked Kharkov in East Ukraine all the way. So Russians also regard Ukraine as the red line of war. In 2014, when the western countries overthrew Yanukovych's government through a coup, this war was inevitable.

Similarly, for Pakistanis. If your enemy appeared in Khaybar, would you choose to attack the enemy actively to make the war happen in Afghanistan? Or wait for the fire of war to burn to your country one day?

Ukraine just is the Khaybar of Russians.

1665407759736.png

BTW: We understand Russians. However, we do not recognize Russia's claim to the east of Ukraine. If Russia does not seize the territory of Ukraine, and only help the East Ukrainian people to overthrow the West Ukrainian government. Then we will support him.

Last edited:
Gosh. Where do you get your news from ?

Why did US as in fxxk Europe Victoria Nuland initiate a bloody regime change of a democratically elected government in Ukraine ?
I think u need to go up and read the conversation to understand. #49
Getting all excited does your position no good.

Ps...I am being the devil's advocate in asking the question

Fake RAND Report on 'Weakening Germany'​

Actually, what is "Provoke"

So yes I provoke you by sleeping with your wife, does that warrant you to hit me in the face? I mean at the end, if you use the clause "Provoked" in court, you will still end up in jail for assault.

Provoke is an excuse, if you do not act on provocation, you will usually not get into trouble, if I react to every provocation I have in a day, I will probably will be send to jail for 30 years plus.

Just because you are provoked to do something, that does not take you out of your responsibility.
So if i slept with your wife what would you do? (i presume you wont hit me in my face)

Fake RAND Report on 'Weakening Germany'​

Some reports on classified intelligence analysis will not be made public. The Rand think tank reports are all public? Only fools believe it.

So if i slept with your wife what would you do? (i presume you wont hit me in my face)
Divorce my wife, duh....

What else would you do? GO and kill their entire family?? Dude, if your wife cheat, there aren't even point to talk or care about her. You go get a divorce lawyer stat.

Divorce my wife, duh....

What else would you do? GO and kill their entire family?? Dude, if your wife cheat, there aren't even point to talk or care about her. You go get a divorce lawyer stat.
what if i slept with your subsequent wives?

Nothing changes the fact that Russians are fighting the Ukrainians
I wouldn't bother denying if I were you.

you built post-war Europe with Marshall Plan, if you want to "cash in" on Germany, then Germany is yours to take --they owe you that much.

there is no shame in admitting that.

what if i slept with your subsequent wives?
Then what if I never got married again??

Dude, you do know cheating is not a singular direction, like if you want to sleep with my wife then she will sleep with you. If my wife is a slug, and is ALWAYS unfaithful, then she should NOT be my wife to begin with, hence I will have NO PROBLEM replacing her, so yes, if you sleep with my next 10 wife, that still the same, because that's not my problem, that's their, and I will divorce them..

How hard is it to understand?

Back
Top Bottom