What's new

The Strategy which is still effectively working even after two hundred years

It is cultural conquest.. and the subcontinent lost this war long ago.

Except the OP's picture of the excerpt from Maccaulay is fake. And possibly gay as according to @hinduguy

Lots of self proclaimed Indologists floating around these days.

Specifically of the green stripe. Seems some of their lot have a racial chip on their shoulder.

and LOL at people cursing Western cultural conquest and then typing their rage in the internet in English.

The easiest way to counter something that tries to wake up yr conscience but why dont you search it online as this is a piece from a well known british historian.

Also you better search the basics of education system prevailing in subcontinent at that time which was time tested and full of self esteem.

it's a bit rich complaining about western imperialism, when you are using products of western imperialism to complain about Western imperialism.

Last edited:
Lack of massive grave does not mean that there is no Aryan invasion. There is no mass grave to show European colonialization of North America or Australia, but we know it did happen. The evidence of Aryan invasion is from linguistic study.

And yet, that theory has been debunked.

Or the racial admixture is such that the theory becomes irrelevant in modern Indian context.

Just as you keep harping on about the British creation of India, the Aryan Invasion theory and your promulgation of it says more about you than it actually presents factual history. It's pretty much a narrative that you have used and abused.

Do try to improve your trolling skills.

And look at Lord MaCaulay's so called Address.

It says India is a land without beggars and stuff and the note reveals a grudging respect to Indian history and culture.

I have read the same quote bandied about by Hindu nationalists.

And look at Lord MaCaulay's so called Address.

It says India is a land without beggars and stuff and the note reveals a grudging respect to Indian history and culture.

I have read the same quote bandied about by Hindu nationalists.
The writing style does not match with the early 19th Century English style. The structural signature of the letter is too Indian. This letter is a featherbrained effort of some Hindu nationals.Macaulay was a known racist and it is highly improbable that he did not find any beggar in 19th Century India if he was not a complete deaf and blind.

The writing style does not match with the early 19th Century English style. The structural signature of the letter is too Indian. This letter is a featherbrained effort of some Hindu nationals.Macaulay was a known racist and it is highly improbable that he did not find any beggar in 19th Century India if he was not a complete deaf and blind.

And let's not forget the right wing's favorite insult for leftist intellectuals.

McCaulay's children.

No, but if you're finding it hard to post a rebuttal for anything I've said in my response to you then you can just give up. I won't blame you for doing so.

:lol:

Finding it hard? I'm finding it amusing to see you try but fail.

But I won't waste my time in talking to some old retirement-age nutter...and thats exactly what you come out as....

:lol:

Finding it hard? I'm finding it amusing to see you try but fail.

But I won't waste my time in talking to some old retirement-age nutter...and thats exactly what you come out as....

I was pretty sure that after my previous response you'd come up with some excuse for not posting a rebuttal.

You don't disappoint. Excuses and laziness... all your people are good for!

(Just remember that it was you who wanted to take me on, not the other way around.)

Back
Top Bottom