What's new

The speech that got Morsi killed

The brilliant German airborne invasion of Crete cost them some 4,000 paratroopers.

It was brilliant in terms of concept , planning and achievement of result ..

Capturing and entire island with airborne troops

US army studied it and were impressed creating its own airborne divisions

Sissi yes,Sissi yes. Morsi no,Morsi no.

It had serious consequences for further German military operations. In many respects it was a disaster. That being said the Allies made massive mistakes.

@jamahir

These are all of my responses to your bullshit arguments which you never had any counter arguments for and chose to run away instead

[1]
Btw one of my posts in this thread was deleted by a gay moderator friend of yours View attachment 838138
[2]
Again no response after that just ran away as usual :D

[3] Another post where you refused to answer my arguments with counter arguments

Btw again your gay partner deleted my post maybe you got triggered and reported me so it makes sense lol

[4] Again no response :D

[5] Ran away yet again LMAO

Is this enough? :laugh::laugh:

I did not receive alert for your post somehow and was checking why you did not notify me and saw you did. Firstly, you have an obsession with the words "fag" and "gay". Are you one and projecting ? Please note I don't interfere in gay men's lives unless you don't bother me, don't commit force or propaganda while being in influential position and don't go out in pride marches.

Secondly, this post is the context of our exchange today but you totally escaped answering to that context and are instead posting other exchanges where I simply wanted to do a :hitwall: but chose to not answer. I have answered dozens of such posts from Hindutvadis right from when my membership began in 2014. So you answer to today's exchange.

I did not receive alert for your post somehow and was checking why you did not notify me and saw you did. Firstly, you have an obsession with the words "fag" and "gay". Are you one and projecting ? Please note I don't interfere in gay men's lives unless you don't bother me, don't commit force or propaganda while being in influential position and don't go out in pride marches.
A fag talking about projection? I'm just calling spade a spade You're the one obsessed with Mullahs and their gay fantasies yet you're the one talking about projection I just answered you in the language you understand

And yeah go on gay pride marches they are perfect places for likeminded individuals such as murtad pigs like you

And its funny how you blame the notifications lol it has been 5 different instances where I receive notifications and you "stop" receiving them another lie of yours obviously

Secondly, this post is the context of our exchange today but you totally escaped answering to that context and are instead posting other exchanges where I simply wanted to do a :hitwall: but chose to not answer. I have answered dozens of such posts from Hindutvadis right from when my membership began in 2014. So you answer to today's exchange.
If you bothered reading my post I referenced a link to this "exchange" too proving you're a hadith rejecter and a Quran "reformer" but go on keep lying

I'll answer here anyway

jamahir:
I don't call for reject the hadees
works entirely but just for people to put their text to the test of reason and rationality when wanting to derive learnings from them hence my question to you about Bukhari's legitimization of the thirsty dog story and me asking you about Hazrat Muhammad's cat. But you excused yourself away from answering.

Islamic scholars seven or eight decades before me have also spoken about this and you know it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
[1] This is your own post
The events and text in the Quran and the events during Hazrat Muhammad's life and after have to be seen in context of the times and with an educated interpretationary guess because :
Parvez [ pre-Partition Indian and later-Pakistani Islamic scholar Ghulam Ahmed Parvez ] was a prominent ‘Quranist’, or an Islamic scholar who insisted that for the Muslims to make progress in the modern world, Islamic thought and laws should be entirely based on the modern interpretations of the Qu’ran and on the complete rejection of the hadith (sayings of the Prophet and his companions based on hearsay and compiled over a 100 years after the Prophet’s demise).

After studying traditional Muslim texts, as well as Sufism, Parvez claimed that almost all hadiths were fabrications by those who wanted Islam to seem like an intolerant faith and by ancient Muslim kings who used these hadiths to give divine legitimacy to their tyrannical rules.

Source: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/kashmir-files-vs-the-shudra.737393/post-13627450

[2] "Entirely" is the Keyword which implies you do believe in somewhat rejection of hadiths (Despite it being obvious in [1])

[3] You made up a whole scenario in your mind just to discredit sahih bukhari, What if the dog killed Prophet Muhammad's cat Muezza what if this? what if that? Only a what if yet again but that is to expected from illiterate and low iq dumb retards like you who don't have any practical evidence backing their bullshit claim

2. What if this thirsty dog once sated went to Hazrat Muhammad's house and along with its dog mates tortured to death Hazrat Muhammad's cat Muezza ?
Source: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/kashmir-files-vs-the-shudra.737393/post-13629364

You can lie all you want but there is one good thing about PDF that post history is archived and cannot be altered in any way which unfortunately for you means you cannot fool anyone lol

C
yes by 3 weeks... ie both yogoslaiva and greece.

congrats.... i am sure you made them break a sweat.

Pakistan Army out fought indian army for 11 weeks in kargil...
Comparing the 3rd reich to the indian army :)

It had serious consequences for further German military operations. In many respects it was a disaster. That being said the Allies made massive mistakes.
Germans did capture Crete?..right

The german misinterpreted the results based on casulties. It was a brilliant ops by any stretch of the imagination

besides if you really want to bash stupid military ops look no further than Operation Jubilee.

Germans did capture Crete?..right

The german misinterpreted the results based on casulties. It was a brilliant ops by any stretch of the imagination

besides if you really want to bash stupid military ops look no further than Operation Jubilee.
I have to disagree somewhat. The final outcome alone is not always the only criteria. The planning was risky and based on faulty intelligence and poor logistics. The logistical/resource shortages meant the Germsns had to compromise in the planning and execution of the invasion, which in turn led to casualties when things did not go according to the timetable. I think it's fair to say they won because of the soldiers on the ground and Allied failures rather than leadership and planning. The costs involved had knock on consequences. From effectively destroying the paratroopers as an airborne force -the "graveyard of the Fallschirmjäger as Student called it." The transport aircraft losses, had a significant effect on the Eastern front. They won but the losses could not be replaced.

You are right Dieppe was a massive debacle.

Last edited:
You're the one obsessed with Mullahs and their gay fantasies yet you're the one talking about projection I just answered you in the language you understand

I only point to mullahs because they pretend to be pure and all that while they do the underlined :
Please note I don't interfere in gay men's lives unless you don't bother me, don't commit force or propaganda while being in influential position and don't go out in pride marches.

[2] "Entirely" is the Keyword which implies you do believe in somewhat rejection of hadiths (Despite it being obvious in [1])

Read again the entirety of my idea and you were the one I had replied to and apply your brain :
2022-04-27-131217_1024x768_scrot.png

[3] You made up a whole scenario in your mind just to discredit sahih bukhari, What if the dog killed Prophet Muhammad's cat Muezza what if this? what if that? Only a what if yet again but that is to expected from illiterate and low iq dumb retards like you who don't have any practical evidence backing their bullshit claim

So all of it is "sahih" just because 10,000 mullahs and their supporters declare it so ? You won't apply your reasoning to it ? And if you cannot think of possibilities then you are a bot, a drone, not a thinking being. Stop using computers which operate on "what if this and what if that".

Last edited:
I only point to mullahs because they pretend to be pure and all that while they do the underlined :
Please note I don't interfere in gay men's lives unless you don't bother me, don't commit force or propaganda while being in influential position and don't go out in pride marches.
LOL
Like murtad proggies never did that
I can quote your gulag and salt mine speech right here if you want

If you're talking about the TLP kind then yeah they are your polar opposite partners in crime
they do harm to Islam just like your murtad kind does

But if you're referring to respected scholars then yeah they are doing something for Islam and Muslims unlike you murtad pigs

Read again the entirety of my idea and you were the one I had replied to and apply your brain :
First of all why are you using a screenshot? Why not reference your post right here?

But anyway I'll link it instead

1. "Complete rejection" are Ghulam Ahmed Pervez's words, not mine. I only speak for putting those texts to the test of reason and rationality and only then decide what to keep and what to reject. As Pervez says these works were created beginning a 100 years after the death of the Last Prophet but from them we know of nice things like the utter respect he and his comrades had for that sublime creature the cat. Yet the ritualist Tableeghi Jamaatis in my neighborhood who claim to be only spreading the words of Hazrat Muhammad will do the contradictory thing of hurrying to the mosque while five feet from them a cat is screaming because he or she is being attacked by five dogs, dogs that the TJ fellows themselves allowed to breed and gather in their neighborhood, dogs that are supposed to be haraam. Now, would Hazrat Muhammad have respected and adored the subtle cat but would not have been subtle about human rights ? Would he have tolerated dogs being around his house where his cat Muezza lived and if that cat would have ventured out of the house would have been tortured to death by the dogs ? Will those dunderhead TJ fellows think of such things ?

[1] Like I asked you before, Why did you quote someone who you don't even agree with?
[2] Who the hell made you the authority on what to keep or what to reject?
[3] Who the hell is Pervez to question the authenticity of Sahih Bukhari?

This is the reality of Ghulam Ahmed Pervez
“All that is stated in the Glorious Qur’an of Sadaqah (voluntary charity), inheritance, and other financial rulings are temporary, and are intended to gradually rise up to an independent role, namely [he calls it] the system of Rububiyyah (Lordship). Thus, when the time comes, these rulings will come to an end, since they are temporary and subordinate.”
“The Prophet (peace be upon him) and his Companions deduced from the Qur’an rulings that turned out to be Shari’ah. Likewise, all those who follow him are consultative members of a central government entitled to infer from the Qur’an rulings that, in turn, become the Shari’ah of their age, while they are not required to apply the preceding Shari’ah. Moreover, such a process is not limited to only one aspect of the Shari’ah, but it rather applies to the acts of worship, transactions, and morals. That is why the Qur’an did not specify the details of worship.”
“Allah (Exalted be He) says: Obey Allâh and obey the Messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority.” [Al-nisa: 59] The meaning of obedience to Allah and His Messenger is obedience to the center of the Ummah (nation based on one creed), that is, the central government, while ‘those who are in authority’ refers to the assemblies held under its rule. Thus, the government alone assumes legislation. Besides, obedience to Allah does not mean obedience to His Book, the Qur’an, neither does obedience to the Messenger mean conformity with his Hadiths. For every central government instituted after the age of revelation enjoy the position of the Messenger, and, thus, obedience to Allah and His Messenger surely mean obedience to such a government. Even more, the Messenger was obeyed because of being the commander and leader of the central government, while what was obeyed was the central government itself.”
“The Glorious Qur’an states that the Prophet (peace be upon him) does not deserve to be obeyed, and that he does not have the right to impose obedience to him on Muslims. Besides, obedience to Allah (Exalted be He) and His Messenger (peace be upon him) means nothing but obedience to the center of the religious system, which implements the rulings of the Qur’an only.”
“Paradise and Fire do not refer to certain places, but they rather refer to the conditions of man.”
“Belief in Predestination, both the good and the evil thereof, is a Magian subterfuge made as a creed for Muslims.”
It is clear from these quotes of your beloved Ghulam Ahmed Pervez that he is a murtad atheist just like you don't quote this pig again in any argument anything he says is synonym of falsehood

[4] What the TJs in your neighborhood is none of my business I'm a Muslim and I follow Islam the way it is I don't follow the rest of the crowd to know what Islam is and how to follow it

But you're a murtad atheist so it makes sense you go with the crowd instead

[5] Already answered this here in my post here
In case you forgot Allah forgave a vile woman just because of her once act of kindness towards a thirsty haram dog don't bark when you don't know what shit you utter from your filthy mouth

And who the hell told you I think Prophet Muhammad didn't care about human rights? He was the best humanitarian the world has ever witnessed
Prophet Muhammad even visited the sick woman who threw garbage on him every day
Don't dare question his character a vile filthy person like you should worry about his own

[6] Yes he would he was tolerant towards animals AND humans
[7] As I said in point 4 I literally do not care what your neighborhood TJs do they have no affect on me practicing/learning Islam

So all of it is "sahih" just because 10,000 mullahs and their supporters declare it so ? You won't apply your reasoning to it ? And if you cannot think of possibilities then you are a bot, a drone, not a thinking being. Stop using computers which operate on "what if this and what if that".
[1] A communist atheist talking about reasoning how ironic LOL
[2] What's there to reason? It is crystal clear what those hadiths mean what even is the problem?
[3] Possibilities? Like I said in point 2 it is crystal clear without any shadow of doubt there are no contradictions between Quran and Hadiths, But murtads like you with limited cognitive functions cannot understand that
[4] "What if this and What if that" LOL the irony of this statement I don't recall using this terminology instead it was you who always resorts to what ifs and what about ism and I have our previous posts to expose your bullshit (Even in this very post you resorted to this)

For example,

Hazrat Muhammad have respected and adored the subtle cat but would not have been subtle about human rights ? Would he have tolerated dogs being around his house where his cat Muezza lived and if that cat would have ventured out of the house would have been tortured to death by the dogs ?

Don't utter bs without looking at your post history first you clown :D
Only respond if you have anything new to say otherwise keep your trap shut and don't bother tagging me

Back
Top Bottom