What's new

The speech that got Morsi killed

Thanks for proving my point :lol: You're now one step closer to admitting that conservative ppl don't only move to Saudi.

:hitwall:

Not Golden Dawn. Golden Dawn doesn't even exist now btw. I'm only a patriot. You could say a romantic monarchist who just wants his country to get back to its roots and not have this abominable Western liberal leftist LGBT culture destroy it.

Bhai, you think the real leftists would want to see gay pride marches up and down the roads ?

laal salam karain aur side hojain! ya apni dunia may hai;

And you are in which duniya, my good friend ?

Retarded response just like your underdeveloped street shitter brain

Crackpot.

I am not erdogan supporter or supporter of any other political party i don't give a shit about politics i'm just here having fun.

I used to be a football fan but not anymore Turkish football has been destroyed not even worth to watch it

Sure, but you should ensure that your fun does not contribute to forwarding of the wrong peoples propaganda and you do not become an unwilling component of their bad work. Fair is my point, yes ? :)

As for football, well, I speak for banning all public group sports especially competitive sports like football or cricket and especially barbaric sports like boxing and wrestling - we haven't evolved if we are watching two people beat each other up in the middle of a crowd of 500-member paying public. Sport should be private, like a doubles tennis match or swimming. Competitive sports is like the cruel Roman gladiator games with a frenzied crowd not participating but just watching and getting emotional mindlessly. And @PakAlp informed me that in the film Gladiator the antagonist, Commodus, is told by an advisor that because he is unpopular with the citizens he should distract the minds of the citizens by creating heroes however momentary via setting up the cruel gladiator games. The citizens will be busy in their frenzy of collective blood lust in the stadiums and look forward to the next games and will not revolt against Commodus. This is the same tactic used in modern Capitalist societies like India or USA - create artificial heroes like sports stars and competitive games to prevent the citizens from applying their minds into thinking up of revolt.

Last edited:
your whole posture is ortodoxy nazi garbage, you can fool gullible indian and eqyptian but not someone from balkan who knows how things works here.
And I could say you can fool your fellow Muslims from other countries,but not someone from the Balkans 😉

I'm insulted by your idiotic slander. But then again,you're probably a young person like Apollon.

And I could say you can fool your fellow Muslims from other countries,but not someone from the Balkans 😉

I'm insulted by your idiotic slander. But then again,you're probably a young person like Apollon.
No, you can not, every claim that i make is easy to check, on the other hand you offer nothing beside deceptiveness and lies cooked in local right wing circles.

i do not care if you are offended, actually would be glad if you are as you are offending my people denying and ridiculing its plight trough history looking on it from your serb buddies lenses.

No, you can not, every claim that i make is easy to check, on the other hand you offer nothing beside deceptiveness and lies cooked in local right wing circles.

i do not care if you are offended, actually would be glad if you are as you are offending my people denying and ridiculing its plight trough history looking on it from your serb buddies lenses.
I've never said here that Serbs didn't kill in the war. All sides killed. What I've been saying is that Western propaganda made the Serbs look like the only bad guys in the war. They exaggerated or blamed massacres on the Serbs to gain popular opinion and justify an intervention.

Now listen,I know you're Bosniak so I don't expect you to agree. Which is fine. I understand that for you they are the enemy. I understand that you will never accept anything positive about them.

But I will have to disagree with you on some things. Just like you probably don't accept the Greek and Armenian genocide by the Turks.

Now you can stop with the "orthodox nazi" thing. How would it look if I said "Sunni nazi"? You would have accused me of Islamophobia and racism.

Now enough with the thread derail.
Ajde!

I've never said here that Serbs didn't kill in the war. All sides killed. What I've been saying is that Western propaganda made the Serbs look like the only bad guys in the war. They exaggerated or blamed massacres on the Serbs to gain popular opinion and justify an intervention.

Now listen,I know you're Bosniak so I don't expect you to agree. Which is fine. I understand that for you they are the enemy. I understand that you will never accept anything positive about them.

But I will have to disagree with you on some things. Just like you probably don't accept the Greek and Armenian genocide by the Turks.

Now you can stop with the "orthodox nazi" thing. How would it look if I said "Sunni nazi"? You would have accused me of Islamophobia and racism.

Now enough with the thread derail.
Ajde!
Listen when you say that my people had 2 ss divisions i know from which kitchen it comes..., what is difference between me and you is that you are fed up with serbs propaganda and i lived trough all those lies that you repeat constantly, that is annoying to read knowing how much that is utter nonsense.

As you would not accept Greek genocide on Turks in 19 century.

No, I can not sebr ortodoxy is indeed resemblance of nazi ideology and main force behind all destructive and tragic event in balkan at the end of 20century, you can say anything you want but try to back it up with some merit beside your own feelings.

ok,now it is.

When you don't believe in the actual Islamic laws and instead believe in Tableeghi ritualist jahaalat who is the murtad ? :enjoy:
Actual Islamic laws which ask you to reform them? Or the ones which ask you to reject Hadith? Or both? Lol the audacity

But then again you’re a murtad pig hypocrisy is one of your defining attributes

Listen when you say that my people had 2 ss divisions i know from which kitchen it comes...,
Man you said a dumb thing last night,you said that Greece "has a strong nazi tradition". That is completely wrong historically.
I pointed out to you,that your country actually had two Waffen SS divisions and that the imams supported Hitler.
On the other hand,Greece fought the Axis and didn't had an active resistance against them too. Both from patriots and from communists.

what is difference between me and you is that you are fed up with serbs propaganda and i lived trough all those lies that you repeat constantly, that is annoying to read knowing how much that is utter nonsense.
I've asked you before to tell me how old you are. Since you supposedly lived through all that.
I've said numerous times on this forum,that I know atrocities happened in the war by all sides. Of course by Serbs too. Lamentably by Serbs too. That's what you get when you have football fanatics in paramilitary teams and scores to settle from WWII. But no,there's a lot of instances where numbers were exaggerated and massacres were blamed on Serbs. And then there are the times when nobody talks about how Serbs were provoked to react.

Anyway,i know it's your country and your countrymen and I don't expect you to just admit that. And it's ok. We can just agree to disagree without fighting.

As you would not accept Greek genocide on Turks in 19 century.
Ah see? Now you tell me that you deny what happened in the early 20th century. Shouldn't I slap you then for denying that my grandparents survived the elimination of their communities in Anatolia? Because you said you would have slapped me if I denied the Bosnian "genocide" to you irl. Now you imply that you deny the Turks killed hundreds of thousands of Greek and Armenian people. Eh,what is there to talk then?

No, I can not sebr ortodoxy is indeed resemblance of nazi ideology and main force behind all destructive and tragic event in balkan at the end of 20century, you can say anything you want but try to back it up with some merit beside your own feelings.
Man,Serb Orthodoxy and in general Eastern Orthodoxy has absolutely nothing to do with "nazi ideology". Unless you consider AQ to be real Sunni islamic ideology. Do you understand what I mean? And if you hate the Serbs,it has nothing to do with Orthodoxy. Just like I don't blame Arabs or Iranians about Ottoman crimes towards Greece. Just like Pakistan has nothing to do with Ottoman atrocities in the Balkans.

Actual Islamic laws which ask you to reform them? Or the ones which ask you to reject Hadith? Or both? Lol the audacity

But then again you’re a murtad pig hypocrisy is one of your defining attributes

I don't call for reject the hadees works entirely but just for people to put their text to the test of reason and rationality when wanting to derive learnings from them hence my question to you about Bukhari's legitimization of the thirsty dog story and me asking you about Hazrat Muhammad's cat. But you excused yourself away from answering.

Islamic scholars seven or eight decades before me have also spoken about this and you know it.

I don't call for reject the hadees works entirely but just for people to put their text to the test of reason and rationality when wanting to derive learnings from them hence my question to you about Bukhari's legitimization of the thirsty dog story and me asking you about Hazrat Muhammad's cat. But you excused yourself away from answering.
Im not the one who starts an argument and runs away that’s your speciality you’re a hypocrite and a liar on top of that

Your post history is archived and public want me to refresh your memory?

Also if you’re going to keep going in circles like always then consider keeping your shit to yourself and don’t bother by tagging me in your shit posts again

Back
Top Bottom