What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really believe that Indians think Russia cares about India.

Straw poll how many of you actually think Russia would bring out the nukes in some hypothetic situation.

You mean the statement where he did not name any country at all, and instead talked about Mumbai and terrorist attacks?

Tell me when was the last time Russia sided with India against China, in any serious diplomatic spat, be it 1962, the Sino-Pakistani nuclear deal, or Stapled visas? :)

Russia didn't and Russia won't. However America did, and America will.

Russia didn't and Russia won't. However America did, and America will.

America is closest to Pakistan, and they have an enormous economic relationship with China (the largest bilateral economic relationship in the world I believe).

I find it hard to believe that any country would make a direct military intervention on behalf of India, against China+Pakistan.

Do you have any military pact with any nation that guarantees this?

Googled it and apparently it's some kind of peace prize promoting Ind-Pak friendship.

It's a large scale peace project. Here in India, they often publish polls etc. about how most Pakistanis want peace and friendly relations with India.

America is closest to Pakistan, and they have an enormous economic relationship with China (the largest bilateral economic relationship in the world I believe).

I find it hard to believe that any country would make a direct military intervention on behalf of India, against China+Pakistan.

Oke Why US and Russia wont be interested in destroying China which is becoming a threat for them day by day?.. I guess given an opportunity they will dont you think so??..

I just diverted on Russia support to see your reaction which makes you worried but logically India doesn't need any one's help.. because We can take care of ourself..as our doctrine should be covering two front war... which means we will be equipping ourself soon or the latter.. Secondly on any president's visit we are just covering terrorism part as we know how to handle the conventional war fare..

I think we have some kinda agreement with Russia, not sure. However America did intervene in 62. Provided us weapons and made Pakistan not to attack us simultaneously. However it all depends on geo-politic of that time as noone is permanent friend and foe in real world. It's best to be able to deter any attack by himself as any support will come with lots of strings attached.

I however don't expect any country to wage war against China on our behalf. Providing weapons and back channel diplomatic support, yes.

I however don't expect any country to wage war against China on our behalf. Providing weapons and back channel diplomatic support, yes.

Fair enough. :tup:

Then I guess it all comes down to avoiding that war in the first place, for both sides.

Fair enough. :tup:

Then I guess it all comes down to avoiding that war in the first place, for both sides.

i can't claim to understand much of this 'world politics business'.
But i'm left with the impression that the Governments of both countries have been trying to do precisely that (i.e avoiding war) from over 40 odd years!

SO ,when have u decided to Invade india and nuke India..?:lol:

I can't really believe that Indians think Russia cares about India.

Straw poll how many of you actually think Russia would bring out the nukes in some hypothetic situation.
who said Russia will help us and bring out it's nukes....
Do u believe someone's opinion in a forum...?

There are 1.1billion people in india,
One person opinion can't be the same of 1 billion..

Think logically

And don't worry we won't ask anyone's help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom