What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems we got back-stabbed ! :woot:

Actually it was India who backstabbed China. :azn:

India hosted the Tibetan government in exile, immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government in 1959. India hosted our biggest separatist group on their soil, while continuing to sing the fake "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" song.

Then came Nehru's forward policy in 1962, leading to the Sino-Indian war.

Then after that of course, Sino-Pakistani relations became much stronger, partially as a countermeasure to our mutual rival. Now the relationship has become much stronger and more strategic.

India created enemies out of its two biggest neighbours. Not very clever.

Chinese-Dragon said:
It seems we got back-stabbed !
Actually it was India who backstabbed China.

India hosted the Tibetan government in exile, immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government in 1959. All

:blah:

:D
I was merely commenting on a certain TIME magazine article, posted by a fellow Chinese member with regards to the 1962 wars

Barren Rock. In New Delhi illusions are dying fast. Gone is the belief that Chinese expansionism need not be taken seriously, that, in Nehru's words, China could not really want to wage a major war for "barren rock." Going too, is the conviction that the Soviet Union has either the authority or the will to restrain the Chinese Communists. Nehru's policy of nonalignment, which was intended to free India from any concern with the cold war between the West and Communism, was ending in disaster. Nearly shattered was the morally arrogant pose from which he had endlessly lectured the West on the need for peaceful coexistence with Communism.

India: Never Again the Same - TIME

Its seems that the big bad commies backstabbed us right?

Here is a Times report of the period (as an interesting aside, note the use of Red China and the casual racism). They have the situation down.

Red China behaved in so inscrutably Oriental a manner last week that even Asians were baffled.

Those "Red Chinese" are also "inscrutable Orientals"! :D

I guess they can't say that anymore, otherwise they would piss off all the other East Asians as well.

Think about it...this was during the time we had to balance our fuel for civilian as well as for military purposes.

Now that we have a free pass in the form of civilian nuke deal, the weapon producing capability may have increased manifolds with about 7 plants dedicated only for military use. :rolleyes:

Also consider fast breeder with thorium-232. Building a large stockpile never is a problem to India, it all depends on threat perception.

I can only go on information sourced to my satisfaction. It may be that due to the secret nature of such weapons I am under-estimating India's nuclear capabilities but thus far India has not achieve the stockpile necessary to destroy, the three gorges dam, Hainan, Guangzhou provinces and Tianjin, Beijing etc as have been claimed by Indians here.

From the federation of American scientists.

If Americans and world knew everything about our stockpile, they would have not asked us to sign 123 and safeguards agreement, NPT and all that. May be we have less or may be we have sufficient or may be we have a lot. As far as I know A single 50kT bomb is quite devastating. Plus we have the only lone reactor in the world based on Thorium so we can make bombs out of Thorium, how many well what ever can be done with 1/4th of the total reserves of the world.

plus this thread is ****, I am only going to discuss about our nuclear capability or something knowledgeable. :P

Last edited:
And Chinese created enemies at all directions. Not very clever of them either. ;)

:nono:

The "Western Imperialists" (and their lackeys) are not the whole world !

The whole world includes Pakistan and North Korea too you know :agree:

And Chinese created enemies at all directions. Not very clever of them either. ;)

Name a few??

Taiwan is on support of China despite few skirmishes and so is rest of South-East asia dominated by different ethnics of "China men". Pakistan will come out in support and so will Sri Lanka..Russia is likely to remain neutral and the Arabs may remain silent while channels support through secret corridors in Pakistan. The only direction China is going to war is with India if interference in Tibet does not stop!

Also consider fast breeder with thorium-232. Building a large stockpile never is a problem to India, it all depends on threat perception.

I think keeping aside this Nuke attack which has a 1 th of a million chance... considering the good leadership of the countries.. it is going to be conventional war fare....
Other possibility is a two front war fare with Pakistan joining China... So J&K will become a huge battle ground again.. but i doubt we will loose the battle this time.. we should be able to successfully deter any aggression considering the surveillance we are actively carrying out to study the enemy territory which we lacked till early 90's .. i guess even till the late 20st century :blink:..

Actually, we have a good relationship with Russia, Pakistan, Khazakhstan, Kyrguzstan, Tajikistan, Nepal, Burma, Bangladesh, North Korea, Vietnam, Laos... all our land neighbours.

The only land dispute that China still has, is with India. :D

We have very strong economic relationships with the USA, the EU, Japan, South Korea, the Middle East, Africa... etc.

Now let's look at India's neighbours. Pakistan/Bangladesh/Sri Lanka/Burma/Nepal, and of course, China. :azn:

Actually it was India who backstabbed China. :azn:

India hosted the Tibetan government in exile, immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government in 1959. India hosted our biggest separatist group on their soil, while continuing to sing the fake "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" song.

Then came Nehru's forward policy in 1962, leading to the Sino-Indian war.

Then after that of course, Sino-Pakistani relations became much stronger, partially as a countermeasure to our mutual rival. Now the relationship has become much stronger and more strategic.

India created enemies out of its two biggest neighbours. Not very clever.

CD, Its pretty easy to prove who was the backstabber in 1962 cake walk, just check out the "Henderson.Brooks Report", Oh wait its "TOP SECRET" highest level of confidential documents even after half a century? :rofl:

Anthony responded that the form of a written answer, for the 1962 border conflict between India and China failed in India because the investigation, "Henderson. Brooks Report" is the highest level of confidential documents. When asked the reason is not suitable for public, he said, "This survey was conducted within the army in India, the content is extremely sensitive, but still have the real reference, not suitable for release to the outside world."
:lol::lol:
"The Times of India", said a few years ago, India an independent committee strongly urged the Government to participate in the war history of India made public, so that the Indian people to know the truth.:tup:
the Chinese border

Also Abir, I note that you avoided the point of my original post, about the backstabbing. :P

Name a few??

Taiwan is on support of China despite few skirmishes and so is rest of South-East asia dominated by different ethnics of "China men".

what about japan ? Taiwan is a major confrontational area though you can assume so... They have issue with Russia, India, every where... even they had issue with Pakistan but Pakistan donated there precious land to become there friend...

China has issue every where dude... The most sensitive being India and Taiwan

what about japan ? Taiwan is a major confrontational area though you can assume so... They have issue with Russia, India, every where... even they had issue with Pakistan but Pakistan donated there precious land to become there friend...

China has issue every where dude... The most sensitive being India and Taiwan

China-Japan bilateral trade is in the hundreds of billions. In fact they are our second largest trading partner.

No chance of war with Japan in the near future. :tup: Their "pacifist constitution" and lack of nukes prevents them from being a real threat to the Chinese mainland. They need Chinese trade (and rare earth exports) to keep their GDP growth positive as well.

The most serious border dispute that China has, which actually has a chance of leading to war, is the one with India.

Actually, we have a good relationship with Russia, Pakistan, Khazakhstan, Kyrguzstan, Tajikistan, Nepal, Burma, Bangladesh, North Korea, Vietnam, Laos... all our land neighbours.

The only land dispute that China still has, is with India. :D

We have very strong economic relationships with the USA, the EU, Japan, South Korea, the Middle East, Africa... etc.

Now let's look at India's neighbours. Pakistan/Bangladesh/Sri Lanka/Burma/Nepal, and of course, China. :azn:

1. It's your general saying, not me.

2. You have maritime dispute with many countries.

3. We have strong economic relation with China as well.

4. We haven't fought even a skirmish with any neighbours barring China and Pakistan. The war with China was fought 50 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom