What's new

The Reign of Non-History

@Bang Galore can you suggest me some books about the history of early Vedic period(which is free from Aryan invasion theory).

I don't know if anything is ever free from the AIT or its variants :) and I'm not sure what it is exactly that you are looking for. Almost all "history" of the vedic age will have to necessarily come from vedic texts themselves & interpretation thereof. A good book that I have read is "A History of Ancient and Early Medieval India" by Prof. Upinder Singh. Some mention of possible Aryan migration but she remains pretty open minded about most things. Fairly exhaustive but must warn you that it is most possibly used as a textbook so more like a reference book than an easy read.A simpler & more readable book is "Gem in the Lotus" by Abraham Eraly who is a follower of the AIT but gives a lot of information. Best to read up information regardless of whether you agree with positions taken and use collected understanding to make a better judgment on this. Many more books but these two popped up in my head.

P.S. : Btw, Prof. Upinder singh is the daughter of MMS

Back
Top Bottom