What's new

The recent issue with Religious Insults

Pakistanis are seriously the biggest hypocrites when it comes to this issue. They literally breath insults for religious personalities of others, then prance around as savants of superior morals. Laughable.

Pakistanis are seriously the biggest hypocrites when it comes to this issue. They literally breath insults for religious personalities of others, then prance around as savants of superior morals. Laughable.
I bet this whole situation started when some crazy mullah loving weirdo insulted Ahmadis, Shias, Hindus, or whatever and when they clap back they act all offended :lol::rolleyes:

There's only 1 group of people who like to put other's religions under their foot.
We all know who they are and it's very hard to stay civil with the uncivilised.
I have never insulted anyone's religion but they have tried to take Anti-muslim potshots at me despite knowing I am a deist. This thread is a prime example of their hate.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/firs...mony-in-abu-dhabi.614664/page-3#post-11389663
Arabs build a temple for them and this is how these uncivilised pests react.

Salaam

There is actually a very clear ayah and a hadith about something like this.

Ayah:

images

Hadith:

Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, one of the worst sins is that a man curses his own parents.” It was said, “O Messenger of Allah, how can a man curse his own parents?” The Prophet said, “He abuses the father of another man and then that man abuses his father and mother.”

Source: Sahih Bukhari 5628 Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

---

I think these are enough for those willing to consider.

Iranians are spreading sectarian ideologies in the forum openly without any moderation.

I just wanted to attract the attention of all Pakistanis on this matter and I don't know which other section of the forum might be appropriate.

Please, do not for any reason abuse or speak low of any one else's religion.
When you do that, then you are the one who is disrespecting the Prophet (S.A.W) and Islam itself. You are the one who is responsible for everything else that follows be today or tomorrow.

If some one abuses your faith, then exercise calm and treat them with kindness. That's the way of a Muslim, and that's the very reason you are Muslim today. The character and behavior of the Muslims that spread Islam, not fighting and abusing some one else's God.

Remember what Khalid Bin Waleed used to say when abused?
"It's your scroll of deeds, fill it as you wish".
Do you know any other man who is more worthy of being refered to as a man, or anyone who was more stronger and more able to beat the shit out of the abuser?

Falling prey to anger and becoming abusive in response to abuse is extreme weakness in ones character and nature, it comes from weaker men, not from stronger men. Stronger is the one who is in control of his mind and tongue.

How responsible are you for filling your own scroll of deeds? When you lack that calmness and kindness in your character and behavior, then you are the one who is disrespecting the Prophet and Islam by being a hypocrite.

@mods
Please do not allow any one to mock any ones religion or belief or their way of life.

I also apologize for the times I lost my temper and use a language which goes against the stature and honor of a Muslim.

@Awan68
@war&peace
@Tps43
@Dubious
This man @AUz is a classic hate preacher in this forum. This man even advocated rape in one of his post. Mark this man and his account.

Falling prey to anger and becoming abusive in response to abuse is extreme weakness in ones character and nature, it comes from weaker men, not from stronger men. Stronger is the one who is in control of his mind and tongue.

This i try to follow as much as i can in this forum...but i do fail some times....btw very good and worthy suggestion that will add value to this forum if members do give their ears to this plea .

What's wrong with this picture this guy@WAR THUNDER goes around insulting people and is appreciated at the same time asking for others not to insult, oh the height of hypocrisy.

lol little attention whore, and retarded chick trying to feel important by typing in all caps like a moron.

no one is justifying the suicide attack bitch.
Grow some brain before jumping in with your stupidity and ignorance.

I was questioning a person for referring to the people present on that shrine as "worshipers", as if the shrine is being worshiped.
And I gave my opinion about a prevalent situation in the society which does involve worshiping dead people and their graves.

Now go and eff yourself if you are mentally retarded to comprehend something, and I don't have time to explain this shit to low IQ Attention Whores.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What's wrong with this picture this guy@WAR THUNDER goes around insulting people and is appreciated at the same time asking for others not to insult, oh the height of hypocrisy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ah so the little kid got hurt for being called out for his bullshit and had to carry it around to other threads?

This is a thread regarding religious insults @ small brain
While the insults "for you" were for your bullshit and retarded behavior you were exhibiting in a different place over "nothing". As I lack any patience for people who throw in their bullshit out of nowhere and try to derail fine topics and discussions, and that will always be responded with a befitting language because that's all you little brains can understand.

Or you're now trying to portray as if you're holy or something?

@Dubious
Please look into this kid, first attacking me directly for a completely normal response in a thread, and later trying to carry it around in other threads.

Here is the thread in question and you can see my first two responses on the thread, which he responded to with that language (he deleted his post already but can be seen quoted in my response)
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/3-ki...-darbar-in-lahore.617285/page-4#post-11438747

Last edited:
Ah so the little kid got hurt for being called out for his bullshit and had to carry it around to other threads?

While the insults "for you" were for your bullshit and retarded behavior you were exhibiting in a different place over "nothing". As I lack any patience for people who throw in their bullshit out of nowhere and try to derail fine topics and discussions, and that will always be responded with a befitting language because that's all you little brains can understand.

@Dubious
Please look into this kid, first attacking me directly for a completely normal response in a thread, and later trying to carry it around in other threads.

Here is the thread in question and you can see my first two responses on the thread, which he responded to with that language (he deleted his post already but can be seen quoted in my response)
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/3-ki...-darbar-in-lahore.617285/page-4#post-11438747

was he trying to paint you as some takfiri or terrorist?

@Dubious

@Oscar, I am told next time instead of responding to report these kinds of threads. So here it is. I am looking forward to your respond!

@Oscar, I am told next time instead of responding to report these kinds of threads. So here it is. I am looking forward to your respond!

@Oscar Do look into the thread. and do look who came here to troll, carrying an issue from another thread. And also do have a look at my post above, on what this kid did in that thread in response to a completely normal post of mine.

was he trying to paint you as some takfiri or terrorist?

Here is my first post in the thread in Question.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/3-ki...-darbar-in-lahore.617285/page-2#post-11435900

This is second
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/3-ki...-darbar-in-lahore.617285/page-2#post-11435953

Apparently these posts some how were too much for this mentally challenged person that he dropped in with his response to me in the shape of while quoting my second post

"RoadRunner401 said:
THIS MAN AND HIS IDEOLOGY IS THE REASON BEHIND EVERY TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE WORLD! LOOK HOW COMFORTABLY HE IS JUSTIFYING THE TERRORIST ATTACK, YET DOESN'T CARE THE POLICE OFFICERS WERE JUST DOING THEIR JOBS.

SUICIDE IS HARAM IN ISLAM, KILLING OF THE INNOCENT IS HARAM IN ISLAM, THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS NOT GIVEN PERMISSION TO ANYONE TO JUDGE AS HE AND ONLY HE CAN JUDGE YOU JUDGING AND JUSTIFYING THE KILLING NOW THAT'S SHIRK!!!"

This he has deleted now ( a routine for trolls and mentally challenged folk)
But can be seen in my response to it as a quote in this post.

So to answer your question.

Yeah, he was holding me responsible for all the terrorist attacks allover the world, and apparently justifying a terror attack and the death of police officers, which one can only roll eyes for on how can one link two of my posts in the thread in question.

Yeah, he was holding me responsible for all the terrorist attacks allover the world, and apparently justifying a terror attack and the death of police officers, which one can only roll eyes for on how can one link two of my posts in the thread in question.

if he can get qisas from you or some money he can sell you to gitmo for better economy.

@Dubious

Anytime you engage in religious insults or abuse.. regardless of your “justification” it will be seen as just that and penalized with utmost prejudice.

@Oscar Do look into the thread. and do look who came here to troll, carrying an issue from another thread. And also do have a look at my post above, on what this kid did in that thread in response to a completely normal post of mine.

Here is my first post in the thread in Question.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/3-ki...-darbar-in-lahore.617285/page-2#post-11435900

This is second
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/3-ki...-darbar-in-lahore.617285/page-2#post-11435953

Apparently these posts some how were too much for this mentally challenged person that he dropped in with his response to me in the shape of while quoting my second post

"RoadRunner401 said:
THIS MAN AND HIS IDEOLOGY IS THE REASON BEHIND EVERY TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE WORLD! LOOK HOW COMFORTABLY HE IS JUSTIFYING THE TERRORIST ATTACK, YET DOESN'T CARE THE POLICE OFFICERS WERE JUST DOING THEIR JOBS.

SUICIDE IS HARAM IN ISLAM, KILLING OF THE INNOCENT IS HARAM IN ISLAM, THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS NOT GIVEN PERMISSION TO ANYONE TO JUDGE AS HE AND ONLY HE CAN JUDGE YOU JUDGING AND JUSTIFYING THE KILLING NOW THAT'S SHIRK!!!"

This he has deleted now ( a routine for trolls and mentally challenged folk)
But can be seen in my response to it as a quote in this post.

Use the report button and walk away from the convo

Back
Top Bottom