What's new

The reason why no one buys Chinese Military Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
People buy Chinese weapons when there are no options.
They always have options to buy Indian weapons

The top arms sellers increased their sales in 2015. U.S. weapons sales increased by around $4 billion and France's deals increased by well over $9 billion.

Russia's sales dropped to $11.1 billion from $11.2 billion in 2014. China's sales doubled to $6 billion from 2014. Next were Sweden, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Britain and Israel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
despite western anti China propaganda , in real life, Chinese weaponry export is still rising at incredible rate.

China was a very latecomer for cellphone manufacturing business, that industry used to be dominated by US, Japan and North Europe, but now China has already put most of them out of business. This phenomenon will happen in every industry in the near future.

Chinese weapon export sales were doubled year on year, isn't anything be more astonishing than this reality? a sound slap in the face to western propaganda like the OP.
He is brainwashed overseas Pakistanis. Still believe western will do good to Pakistan while China is mean to rob their wealth and killed more Muslim.

The US drone is only killing terrorist in Pakistan skies and saving many innocent Pakistanis lives. While China drone is killing innocent Pakistanis and is violating Pakistan airspace. That is the kind of crap OP naively believing.

Even Philippine buys 25000 rifles from China recently, so many people are trolling here. Iraq procured China HQ9 SAM with 2.5 billions USD when other choice also available. GCC induct hundreds UAV from China as well, not to mention the star product PLZ45 Howitzers. China recently export Diesel engines to fit on Russia's corvette. Subs to Pakistan and Thiland bags 6 billions USD. That's he'll of business.

He is brainwashed overseas Pakistanis. Still believe western will do good to Pakistan while China is mean to rob their wealth and killed more Muslim.

The US drone is only killing terrorist in Pakistan skies and saving many innocent Pakistanis lives. While China drone is killing innocent Pakistanis and is violating Pakistan airspace. That is the kind of crap OP naively believing.
Most likely a falseflagger.

few corvette for BD
any many more hidden deals yet to be revealed

its been norms for CN to be compared with world top superpower nowadays? RUS and US
in a way its good news, they are all set in same league unlike some other countries keep on barking

in fact from the news I have been reading, I have a understanding they were super head in some of the technologies but all are kept in high confidential...

Though I don't share the same views as the author of the article - J-10's and J-11's haven't been doing very well on the export market (in comparison to the other exporters).

http://www.epochtimes.com/gb/16/12/26/n8634008.htm
Chinese news picked up on it too.
(Note - I don't share the same views with the article above - I don't even know Chinese.)
You don't have any idea what "Epochtimes " is ? do you?
Even Indians will be too embarrassed use this source to bash China, next time when you want some attentions on the forum, at least do some homework please
Epoch Times is a multi-language newspaper established by the supporters of Falun Gong.[2] Its headquartered is in New York City.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoch_Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom