What's new

The reason why no one buys Chinese Military Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Israel even makes inferior drone than China. Your drone has not so far demonstrated or war proven of long distance precision multiple strike. Your drone can only do surveillance.

Nope ... the Israel Air Force does in fact operate armed drones, it is only not published and barely known but described in this magnificent book I can only recommend:

http://www.harpia-publishing.com/?q=node/178/popup&view=detail
http://www.harpia-publishing.com/galleries/MIAP/index.html

My guesses for the reasons:

Reputation: Chinese military has only been modernized recently, a lot of people probably knows Chinese equipments by type 59 tanks and J-7s. It will take a while for the VT-4 and FC-31 to replace that image.

Not battle proven: China has been mostly peaceful since the Korean war, which is a good thing. But it also means there's no place to show the equipments in real battles. Real battles are the most effective kind of advertising.

Lack of demand for higher end equipments: Only rich countries can afford high end equipments. And pretty much all of them falls within NATO's influence. Turkey tried to buy HQ-9 once, NATO immediately put pressure on it to cancel the deal.

Saturated market: There are only so much demand for a certain type of product. China is a new player in the arms market. Lots of old players like US, Russia, UK, France already had the market saturated. If a country has been buying American arms for decades, switching to Chinese one would seem risky. China's best chance is tapping into a brand new market, like drones. The success of CH-4 is a great example.

Nope ... the Israel Air Force does in fact operate armed drones, it is only not published and barely known but described in this magnificent book I can only recommend:

http://www.harpia-publishing.com/?q=node/178/popup&view=detail
http://www.harpia-publishing.com/galleries/MIAP/index.html

Nobody can understand what are you trying to prove. If Israel has such capabilities, it will not be difficult to find a combat footage of it. But fact is, none!

I think most people can only understand this. China combat proven and real live footage CH-4B

Not only that, the latest CH-5 payload or cloud shadow far surpass anything Israel drone industries can throw at China. China drone advancement has left Israel behind.

Nobody can understand what are you trying to prove. If Israel has such capabilities, it will not be difficult to find a combat footage of it. But fact is, none!
There are no combat footage of Delta Force either, therefore, Delta does not exist.

There are no combat footage of Delta Force either, therefore, Delta does not exist.
There is, search youtube. :enjoy:

Western are not Chinese. They love to brag and not keep low profile. If Israel has such capabilties, the video will have splash all over the youtube. But fact is, none!

There is, search youtube.
You mean Hollywood movies ?

Come to think of it. There are no combat footage of the PLAAF either, therefore, the PLAAF does not exist.

Western are not Chinese. They love to brag and not keep low profile. If Israel has such capabilties, the video will have splash all over the youtube. But fact is, none!
Then why are you, a Chinese doing on the Internet ? Why are your fellow Chinese posting one Chinese accomplishments after another in the Chinese sub-forum ? You guys are no different than the white folks. :lol:

You mean Hollywood movies ?

Come to think of it. There are no combat footage of the PLAAF either, therefore, the PLAAF does not exist.

Then why are you, a Chinese doing on the Internet ? Why are your fellow Chinese posting one Chinese accomplishments after another in the Chinese sub-forum ? You guys are no different than the white folks. :lol:

I am not asking just combat footage only. Show me a real photo of Israel armed UCAV with missiles or precision bomb. Dont tell me its hollywood movie made for Israel fake so called UCAV? Maybe you can claim there is nothing to prove with mouth and fake links only? :enjoy:

If China can show sometime like this, why can't IAF as you all brag can't demonstrated something like that?

cloud_shadow.jpg

I am not asking just combat footage only. Show me a real photo of Israel armed UCAV with missiles or precision bomb. Dont tell me its hollywood movie made for Israel fake so called UCAV? Maybe you can claim there is nothing to prove with mouth and fake links only? :enjoy:

If China can show sometime like this, why can't IAF as you all brag can't demonstrated something like that?
Why does the Israelis needs to impress anyone ? Least of all -- China ? Do you really think their national survival is at stake unless they brag the way the Chinese does ? The reality is that their military gears have seen more combat than your Chinese gears.

Why does the Israelis needs to impress anyone ? Least of all -- China ? Do you really think their national survival is at stake unless they brag the way the Chinese does ? The reality is that their military gears have seen more combat than your Chinese gears.
:lol:

Can't show anything and try to divert the question with so much of your BS. You cannot even provide a basic proof of Israel UCAV. Not even a real photo of Israel UCAV carries a single missile or bomb,not to even mention real life combat footage. Maybe you can ask hollywood for help to assist your bragging.

Your biased view will not hinder Chinese military development and Israel decline. :enjoy:

Thank for admitting Chinese superiority and rising. :lol:

:lol:

Can't show anything and try to divert the question with so much of your BS. You cannot even provide a basic proof of Israel UCAV. Not even a real photo of Israel UCAV carries a single missile or bomb,not to even mention real life combat footage. Maybe you can ask hollywood for help to assist your bragging.

Your biased view will not hinder Chinese military development and Israel decline. :enjoy:

Thank for admitting Chinese superiority and rising. :lol:
The Israelis do not need me or anyone to prove themselves. So far, it has been YOU who are desperate to show China in a positive light. You think the Israelis give a shit about China ?

The Israelis do not need me or anyone to prove themselves. So far, it has been YOU who are desperate to show China in a positive light. You think the Israelis give a shit about China ?
:lol: :lol: You can keep barking while still not able to answer about my enquiry of JUST a single photo of Israel UCAV carries bomb or missile to prove your point.

I can provide hundred of photo or proof or more of real life combat footage of China war proven UCAV drone. :lol:

That makes China drone industries superior compare to Israel. Not only that, a dozen of countries has already purchase China war proven UCAV :enjoy:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/03/china-a-rising-drone-weapons-dealer-to-the-world.html

The Chinese guy so desperate to prove his country's superiority in as many things, large and small, as possible. Not even the Jews are spared.
So pathetic. You must be very mad Israel dont even can make a UCAV compare to China. After asking for 3 times. you cannot even squeeze out a photo or real proof of Israel UCAV.

You know what, Israel do not have UCAV, they only have kamikaze Harby drone while China one can carry out multi attack and massive payload. And can conduct long distance strike from homeland. :enjoy:

Really strange. :hitwall::crazy: It is again that pointless discussion on if the proof and the absence of a contra-proof as a valid proof; completely unscientific:

Since we don't have proof that there are NO green men on Mars, there must be some is exactly as off as since we don't have proof that the J-20 does NOT use a WS-15 with 200 kN, so it is proof that it has such a monster-engine !!!

The funny thing is that most of You aggressive China-defenders are indeed always comparing the most recent achievement with anything from the West; their missiles, their ships, their fighters and so on ... but the West simply does not care or is at least not interested in such a Penis-contest. At the same time You are always bashing us from the West as being ANTI-China !!

So why are You so much obsessed of being not only equal but already better, faster, larger, longer ???

Again, I think we also have no proof on Israel's nuclear weapons, we don't have any YouTube-videos ... and the same is for so much more from Israel. This alone however does not mean they does not exist and even more they are build to their requirements (by the way, the German Air Force just ordered a few of these armed drones from Israel in preference to the US Predator or Reaper) ... and not to show to the public and even more not to have the longest in such forums-contests.

Deino

You can keep barking while still not able to answer about my enquiry of JUST a single photo of Israel UCAV carries bomb or missile to prove your point.
I do not care if the Israelis have armed drones or not. I know enough about the Israelis that they do not give a shit about what anyone thinks of them, least of all a country on the other side of the world that have no bearings on what goes on in the ME.

I can provide hundred of photo or proof or more of real life combat footage of China war proven UCAV drone. :lol:

That makes China drone industries superior compare to Israel. Not only that, a dozen of countries has already purchase China war proven UCAV
Fine. Believe that all you want. That does not take away the reality that Israeli war hardware are among the more desirable in the world, ahead of Chinese stuff. And their customers do not need comparisons to Chinese hardware to buy Israeli hardware.

The so no body countries including: Saudi Arab, UAE, Qatar, many African countries, Uzbekistan, Kazakstan, Morroco, Bangladeshi, Pakistan, Siri Lanka, Myanmar, North Korea, Iraq, Iran,Turkey, Syria, Peru, Cuba, Venezuela, Bolivia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia,Thiland,even Vietnam. etc......

off topic

We improve a lot.
Again, time is what is required for sure; quality will continue to improve. But there is a lot remaining when it comes to electronics though; if you examine the chinese vhf/hf manpacks which we did import to benchmark comparative to our own; it was ok - just meets basic passmark but left a lot to be desired in terms of filters, if stages, selectivity, Ecm/overloading.

for basic equipment which can be mass produced it remains good price point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom