What's new

The reason why no one buys Chinese Military Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really strange. :hitwall::crazy: It is again that pointless discussion on if the proof and the absence of a contra-proof as a valid proof; completely unscientific:

Since we don't have proof that there are NO green men on Mars, there must be some is exactly as off as since we don't have proof that the J-20 does NOT use a WS-15 with 200 kN, so it is proof that it has such a monster-engine !!!

The funny thing is that most of You aggressive China-defenders are indeed always comparing the most recent achievement with anything from the West; their missiles, their ships, their fighters and so on ... but the West simply does not care or is at least not interested in such a Penis-contest. At the same time You are always bashing us from the West as being ANTI-China !!

So why are You so much obsessed of being not only equal but already better, faster, larger, longer ???

Again, I think we also have no proof on Israel's nuclear weapons, we don't have any YouTube-videos ... and the same is for so much more from Israel. This alone however does not mean they does not exist and even more they are build to their requirements (by the way, the German Air Force just ordered a few of these armed drones from Israel in preference to the US Predator or Reaper) ... and not to show to the public and even more not to have the longest in such forums-contests.

Deino

Somehow the strangest is on YOU, despite all your constant complaints regarding Chinese members this bad, that ignorant, but maybe its high time to introspect your own moderation in the first place?
Just look at the thread title of this so-called article, IS it true NO ONE want to buy Chinese weapons??
IF its not true, why letting such a biased thread to continued to attract meaningless bashing from both sides?
SO please stop complaining while you obviously hasn't doing your job on a fair and square basis
PS, have you noticed that our random Chinese basher "Gambit" is having a field day on every Chinese sticky at wish? does it meant that you agreed on all his GREAT comments?

You could be right, I have only fired them for sport.
Norinco SKS, Norinco T-97FTU, Norinco M320 (uzi)
You will need to take it apart and you will notice many machining defects. They will work no issues but just lack overall finish. as i noted good mass produced at the lower price point. it works for the job.
We are not allowed SKS or any semi autos here - i cannot comment. however, i have examined bulgarian sks's from angola which cubans were using or the aks; those were very good in quality back in 90s when in service. Similarly there was an influx of FEGs clones - same issue - just ok but you get what you pay for.

There is, search youtube. :enjoy:

Western are not Chinese. They love to brag and not keep low profile. If Israel has such capabilties, the video will have splash all over the youtube. But fact is, none!
Friend, there is a lot which is not published and internet will never have it. regretfully, many people think if it is on the web then it is real or true. there are many technologies which will never get published.

Really strange. :hitwall::crazy: It is again that pointless discussion on if the proof and the absence of a contra-proof as a valid proof; completely unscientific:

Since we don't have proof that there are NO green men on Mars, there must be some is exactly as off as since we don't have proof that the J-20 does NOT use a WS-15 with 200 kN, so it is proof that it has such a monster-engine !!!

The funny thing is that most of You aggressive China-defenders are indeed always comparing the most recent achievement with anything from the West; their missiles, their ships, their fighters and so on ... but the West simply does not care or is at least not interested in such a Penis-contest. At the same time You are always bashing us from the West as being ANTI-China !!

So why are You so much obsessed of being not only equal but already better, faster, larger, longer ???

Again, I think we also have no proof on Israel's nuclear weapons, we don't have any YouTube-videos ... and the same is for so much more from Israel. This alone however does not mean they does not exist and even more they are build to their requirements (by the way, the German Air Force just ordered a few of these armed drones from Israel in preference to the US Predator or Reaper) ... and not to show to the public and even more not to have the longest in such forums-contests.

Deino
I do not know what are u trying to prove. Point is Israel do not have equivalent UCAV drone compare to China. Instead of stopping a troll like gambit spreading his Chinese hate here. You even join in the fun, really thinking Israel has UCAV like China or US one? I do not know what kind of Chinese defense moderator are you? You are messing up this section.

Your comparison of nuclear weapon and just a UCAV is even more hilarious. Nuclear weapon is controversial and sensitive while UCAV is just another weapon that do not spread fear or sensitive. There are reason to hide nuclear weapon to prevent backlash.

As for UCAV, if Israel do has such capabilities. Why would Israel hide it or make it so protective?

Show me a photo of Israel UCAV dangling with missile or bomb or real combat footage of it. Your assumption holds no ground and your so called link is nothing comfimation of Israel UCAV. Many western still cannot believe the advancement of Chinese technology. Rather than prove the point. They resort to Childish name calling.

You simply don't get it !!!

I am and many others are not interested in such a Penis-contest. Israel has such systems but does not show them; end of the game.
If You deed this as a contrary-proof that Israel is not able to develop such a system, it's not my fault and even less my problem and also not my duty to persuade the Israeli to show You them.

You are the one who's constantly trying to create an image of being already supremacy to everything. That does not mean I deem Chinese systems not on par but You are always the one who pretends to make a contest out of everything. Not me.

You simply don't get it !!!

I am and many others are not interested in such a Penis-contest. Israel has such systems but does not show them; end of the game.
If You deed this as a contrary-proof that Israel is not able to develop such a system, it's not my fault and even less my problem and also not my duty to persuade the Israeli to show You them.

You are the one who's constantly trying to create an image of being already supremacy to everything. That does not mean I deem Chinese systems not on par but You are always the one who pretends to make a contest out of everything. Not me.

Can you provide a photo of Israel UCAV? with missile or even just a single bomb carry on it? What I am asking is not very difficult to prove your point, is it? I am not asking some nuclear bomb or WMD that is controversial or sensitive to show, right?

Dont make me keep repeating while you has nothing to prove rather than your assumption and bogus link.

Like I said ... I cannot but not since I'm not willing to do so or since I'm lazy or dumb, but plain simply because the Israeli Air Force did not provide such an image!

If some day - and here I'm indeed not at high hopes in my own country's AF - the German AF will publish such an image I will surely post it here ... but until then I cannot proof it.

Deino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom