What's new

The Real Truth Behind The F-35. The Jet That Ate The Pentagon!

Just for the reminder, while the US has found the glitches in F-35, how about the PAKFA and J-20, are they bugs free?

Just for the reminder, while the US has found the glitches in F-35, how about the PAKFA and J-20, are they bugs free?
Even F-22 Was Not Free from Glitches Problem In Onboard Oxygen Generation System And System Software
F-22 Squadron Shot Down by the International Date Line
Pilot Sidelined after Criticizing F-22 System | Military.com
Air Force insiders reported F-22 oxygen problems – USATODAY.com
These Technologies Are So Complex That One Cannot Stop It from Glitches.

I don't think F-35 is going to be "A FAIL".even when it has multiple glitches,it'll simply dominate the world as no 5th gen(be it PAK FA or J-20) is anywhere near the number or the quality F-35 is going to have.plus,don't think F-35 as an isolated asset.in network centric warfare,its simply going to win against any present aircraft(except F-22) hands down.

I've to remind others that only USA is exploiting stealth fields for decades,not others.while Russia and China is relatively new and without a single 5th gen aircrafts,most countries don't even afford to maintain these jets.and if F-35 is good enough to serve USAF and other NATO members and countries like Japan,I'd take it any day over similar options coming from China or Russia.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom