What's new

The Real Truth Behind The F-35. The Jet That Ate The Pentagon!

Just for the reminder, while the US has found the glitches in F-35, how about the PAKFA and J-20, are they bugs free?

Just for the reminder, while the US has found the glitches in F-35, how about the PAKFA and J-20, are they bugs free?
Even F-22 Was Not Free from Glitches Problem In Onboard Oxygen Generation System And System Software
F-22 Squadron Shot Down by the International Date Line
Pilot Sidelined after Criticizing F-22 System | Military.com
Air Force insiders reported F-22 oxygen problems – USATODAY.com
These Technologies Are So Complex That One Cannot Stop It from Glitches.

I don't think F-35 is going to be "A FAIL".even when it has multiple glitches,it'll simply dominate the world as no 5th gen(be it PAK FA or J-20) is anywhere near the number or the quality F-35 is going to have.plus,don't think F-35 as an isolated asset.in network centric warfare,its simply going to win against any present aircraft(except F-22) hands down.

I've to remind others that only USA is exploiting stealth fields for decades,not others.while Russia and China is relatively new and without a single 5th gen aircrafts,most countries don't even afford to maintain these jets.and if F-35 is good enough to serve USAF and other NATO members and countries like Japan,I'd take it any day over similar options coming from China or Russia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom