What's new

The Real Spirit of Pakistan

And you think Muslims are free of rage in Myanmar, India, Europe and USA. When such a population exists then opportunist tends to benefit from them. That's why we are fighting Terrorism and Extremism all over the world. Religious tolerance is at it's low in all parts of the world. We need not inflamed it but try to propagate a message of peace and not hatred.
so ? what i have to do with india usa eu or miyanmar ? we are here to talk abut pakistan . if usa eu myanmar commit suicide pakistanis must follow them ? if they rape you guys have to rape also ?

only few places but overall pakistanis hate and insult other religions day night .

That's nice I guess, but a simple two minute conversation with a common Pakistani on religious minorities blows this self invented myth that Pakistan is some utopia of toleration and respect. :coffee:

Ci57LQXWUAABL-o.jpg

I believe this is meant to teach Pakistani kids that Ahmedis are not Muslims...

Some sort of pakistani question paper.

View attachment 306101

Hey hey hey !
Just because there are extremist tendencies in our society,you can't sell whatever you like to 'liberate' people from primitive mindsets.
Ahmedis ARE non muslims for simple practical and theological reasons.
End of story.

View attachment 306101

They cry foul when non Muslim governments pass laws against building mosques etc, but actively pass discriminatory laws themselves. The Muslim world is full of the biggest munafiqs I have ever seen. I am not even too upset they've declared us Kafir, at least they are accepting they are all on one side and Ahmadis are on the other. Good good, it only makes my faith stronger.

Ahmedis ARE non-muslims you wanna-be-liberal no matter what anybody says....there is no place for a new Prophet after Hazrat Muhammad [PBUH]..its against the fundamentals Laws of Islam itself....sorry to burst your bubble
apun ka kya jata hai koi muslim hai ya nhi ? i have no bubbles sorry .

Kafir kafir mein bhi kafir kafir kafir tu bhe kafir :D
10959687_1532911740330764_4366513996447998900_n.jpg

They cry foul when non Muslim governments pass laws against building mosques etc, but actively pass discriminatory laws themselves. The Muslim world is full of the biggest munafiqs I have ever seen. I am not even too upset they've declared us Kafir, at least they are accepting they are all on one side and Ahmadis are on the other. Good good, it only makes my faith stronger.

Taali dono hath se bajti hai :D
if Pakistani aka Sunni declare Ahmadi Kaffir , so does the Ahmadi's declare us Kaffir for not accept Mirza Gulaam ..

Taali dono hath se bajti hai :D
if Pakistani aka Sunni declare Ahmadi Kaffir , so does the Ahmadi's declare us Kaffir for not accept Mirza Gulaam ..

Arey bhai, I don't mind if Pakistanis consider me kafir. But don't claim to have the exclusive right on Islamic terminology etc. Or kill Ahmadis, or destroy our mosques. Rest you can write ahmadis are kafir and tie it around your neck for all I care. It's not the declaration of Kufr that is much interest to me, it is the hypocritical persecution by Sunnis who on one hand cry if Europe or anywhere else persecutes their fellow believers but leave no stone un turned in their vigour to persecute those who have differing of opinion in their countries.

Besides, a loooong time ago I explained on this very forum that Ahmadis believe in different degrees of Kufr, this was explained by the very person whos quotes are posted on anti Ahmadi websites in his sermons during his own life. None the less, it is a religious topic and one that I'd like to avoid as I've seen well enough what happens here.

And also we will not stop you from calling yourself Muslim, if someone says he is a muslim, then who are we to say he is not. So even if Pakistan was an Ahmadi majority state, there would be no laws etc declaring Sunnis or Shias to be kafir.

Last edited:
I am not interested in these references, as I can google also , and can produce quite a few for you too, what my point is just don't generalise all the Pakistanies, there is a small minority, so as in Britain or in any other so called sophisticated western civilisations.

Ok chacha jee, the spokes person of Pakistani people.
Shut up man..or i will start singing.

Arey bhai, I don't mind if Pakistanis consider me kafir. But don't claim to have the exclusive right on Islamic terminology etc. Or kill Ahmadis, or destroy our mosques. Rest you can write ahmadis are kafir and tie it around your neck for all I care. It's not the declaration of Kufr that is much interest to me, it is the hypocritical persecution by Sunnis who on one hand cry if Europe or anywhere else persecutes their fellow believers but leave no stone un turned in their vigour to persecute those who have differing of opinion in their countries.

Besides, a loooong time ago I explained on this very forum that Ahmadis believe in different degrees of Kufr, this was explained by the very person whos quotes are posted on anti Ahmadi websites in his sermons during his own life. None the less, it is a religious topic and one that I'd like to avoid as I've seen well enough what happens here.

And also we will not stop you from calling yourself Muslim, if someone says he is a muslim, then who are we to say he is not. So even if Pakistan was an Ahmadi majority state, there would be no laws etc declaring Sunnis or Shias to be kafir.

No one say or justify killing here , and those who do are in fact acting against the Islamic Teachings any way, but the people get their motivation from the incidents happen 1400 years ago, like Musielama and other false prophets who has to face the wrath of Muslims under the Rashidun Caliphate ...

kill Ahmadi or destroying their mosques are kind of extreme in my ways too , but the problem with mostly Ahmadi is that they feel joy when Sunni's around the world gets persecuted , and for Pakistani Ahmadi , I can tell you from my own two uncles living in Canada for over 15 years and one is a famous Poet in Canadian Asian Community, and he often describe how Ahmadi Community often bashed Pakistan , and Pakistani's on several issues .. they let go of no reason to bash Pakistan based on their own belief system ..

so if you want to play the fair game, than you know that Ahmadi's does not have power over Sunni's if they did than you and your community would be doing exact same thing as extremist Sunni's doing .. and if you think no we are all saints than I can do best to rest my case here ..

I have no problem with Ahmadi or any other non Muslim , in fact I have class fellow in school who is a Ahmadi and was one of my best friend from school , the street I live in there are two Christian families live and everyone get along with them so easily ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom