What's new

“The purpose of the Afghan war” is to stop the “return of the Caliphate” – UK General

deathfromabove

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
“The purpose of the Afghan war” is to stop the “return of the Caliphate” – UK General

A British general telling us which version of Islam is acceptable? This is an interview with UK General “Sir” Richard Dannatt.

Isnt it incredible how he tells us what the perversion of Islam is and isnt?! And how the caliphate is only (supposedly!) the asperation of “Al Qaeda”? This is the strategy of the kuffar – paint the caliphate as an al Qaeda project, paint Al Qaeda as the great terrorists, and so the caliphate becomes a form of extremism in itself.

The former head of the British army states that the objective for Britain and US in Afghanistan is preventing the establishment of a Caliphate that would expand from South Asia until it could threaten Europe at the Mediterreanean. It is perhaps the clearest explanation so far from a member of the military establishment in the UK about their fear of the establishment of the Khilafah since Tony Blair’s famous speech.

http://www.daily.pk/%E2%80%9Cth...aliphate%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%93-uk-general-17586/

Last edited by a moderator:
Assalum u Alaikum,

Its a good find... I would like everyone to study the hadith related the land of Khorasan (at the heart of which is Afghanistan)..

the Holy Prophet (SA) said "When you see the army of black flags coming from the land of KHORASAN towards Jerusalem , go and join that army even if you have to CRAWL OVER ICE, because nothing will stop this army until it reaches Jerusalem"

This is the fate of the army to create the Khilafat in the future .. And nothing in the world can stop it.. It can be Taliban of Afghanistan or it can be any other group that will create Khilafat. but for sure its from Afghanistan and its surrounding territories that includes North West province of Pakistan and the North East of Iran.. But its heart is Afghanistan....

Afghanistan has a very distinctive history, that British tried to colonize it and failed.. later Soviet union tried it and it failed... Now 43 countries are trying to win it but the result is in front of you...

Afghanistan was never conquered truly by a foreign power:
  • Alexander the Great almost died trying to conquer it in the 4th century BC.
  • The Mongol only conquered the main trade routes, but never the more mountainous regions.
  • Mughal rulers claimed it as their own, but the tribes never paid any respect to them.
  • The British were only happy that Afghanistan was between them and Russia, creating a buffer state.
  • Soviet Union failed, despite being there for a decade.
  • Some of the most powerful countries are attacking it today, and look what is happening.
There is something about those people... Heaven doesn't want them, and hell is afraid they'll take over. :azn:

very nice analysis by these two brothers. US and NATO are near a brink of humiliating and disastrous defeat by the hands of mujahideens.
wherever these terrorist states occupy muslim lands, they face a brutal conclusion. had they come with peace, they would have been wellcomed warmly.
let me qoute a verse from Holy Quran:
"When truth is hurled against falsehood, falsehood perishes. Since falsehood is by its nature bound to perish."
Allah hu Akbar

Afghanistan was never conquered truly by a foreign power:
  • Alexander the Great almost died trying to conquer it in the 4th century BC.

• Not in Afghanistan...he nearly suffered his first defeat at the hands of Porus in todays Punjab..and wen he intended to march further into the Indian mainland his troops mutinied against him and he dided in today's Iran.

[*]The Mongol only conquered the main trade routes, but never the more mountainous regions.

That mayb more because the mongols werent interested in them.
    No offence to pashtuns who are good fighters,but to me Mongols and Vikings were the most fierce fighters the world has ever seen.

[*]Mughal rulers claimed it as their own, but the tribes never paid any respect to them.
    [*]The British were only happy that Afghanistan was between them and Russia, creating a buffer state.
    [*]Soviet Union failed, despite being there for a decade.
    [*]Some of the most powerful countries are attacking it today, and look what is happening.

As i said Afghans are born fighters and wat i like most in them is their spirit of independence.

But u forgot one man who created terror in their hearts.

Hari Singh Nalwa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Assalum u Alaikum,

Its a good find... I would like everyone to study the hadith related the land of Khorasan (at the heart of which is Afghanistan)..

the Holy Prophet (SA) said "When you see the army of black flags coming from the land of KHORASAN towards Jerusalem , go and join that army even if you have to CRAWL OVER ICE, because nothing will stop this army until it reaches Jerusalem"

This is the fate of the army to create the Khilafat in the future .. And nothing in the world can stop it.. It can be Taliban of Afghanistan or it can be any other group that will create Khilafat. but for sure its from Afghanistan and its surrounding territories that includes North West province of Pakistan and the North East of Iran.. But its heart is Afghanistan....

Afghanistan has a very distinctive history, that British tried to colonize it and failed.. later Soviet union tried it and it failed... Now 43 countries are trying to win it but the result is in front of you...

ONE LINE defines it all "IT IS THE GRAVYARD OF superpowers"
and i have heard that some parts of pakistan are in the ancient map or khorasan..... not sure

very nice analysis by these two brothers. US and NATO are near a brink of humiliating and disastrous defeat by the hands of mujahideens.
wherever these terrorist states occupy muslim lands, they face a brutal conclusion. had they come with peace, they would have been wellcomed warmly.
let me qoute a verse from Holy Quran:
"When truth is hurled against falsehood, falsehood perishes. Since falsehood is by its nature bound to perish."
Allah hu Akbar

Mujahideen? do you mean the killers of innocent muslims in Afghanistan? I am sure these barbaric animals go to hell one day, Mullah Omar will inshallah join Baitullah in deepest part of Jahanam.

Mujahideen? do you mean the killers of innocent muslims in Afghanistan? I am sure these barbaric animals go to hell one day, Mullah Omar will inshallah join Baitullah in deepest part of Jahanam.

Conquest is who is less wrong here. Americans or Mullah Umar?

Assalum u Alaikum,

Rameez,

Can you please put source of your quoted Hadith?? Its always advised to quote reference of Ahadith or Quranic Verse for the sake of authenticity the moment you quote it.

OK, i am glad that you accepted the fact that Omarak is wrong. Wrong is wrong, no matter how much.

I am taking your words and talking back to you. To me every person who is fighting against America in Afghanistan is respectful. Afghanistan belongs to Afghans and Americans have no $hit business with their country.

I am taking your words and talking back to you. To me every person who is fighting against America in Afghanistan is respectful. Afghanistan belongs to Afghans and Americans have no $hit business with their country.

Hope you havent forgotten that the Taliban were/are the puppets of pakistan. What makes you say that there is a difference between pakisan and america? if you are puppet it doesnt matter who the master is.

Rameez,

Can you please put source of your quoted Hadith?? Its always advised to quote reference of Ahadith or Quranic Verse for the sake of authenticity the moment you quote it.

Really sorry for not quoting the Source.. Its in Ahmed In Tirmizi.. you can see it if you want.

Rameez,

ONE LINE defines it all "IT IS THE GRAVYARD OF superpowers"
and i have heard that some parts of pakistan are in the ancient map or khorasan..... not sure

Dr Israr Ahmed (may Allah Bless His soul and grant Him Jannat) did the study in his lifetime about Khorasan... According to him, the land of Khorasan at the time Of Holy Prophet (SAWS) included the following

1 the whole Afghanistan
2 A larger part of Khyber Pakhtoon Khwan Province (i am not at
saying That TTP is a part of that army. it might be in the future if it
gets on the right path. but the conditions are saying that its not at
all that army).
3 the North west Part of Iran
4 And some parts of the country in the north of Afghanistan ( i
don't remember its name)

But the heart of Khorasan is Afghanistan.. Dr Israr Ahmed concluded that. I don't have exact report of Dr Israr Ahmed but i saw the lecture of one of his friend Scholar Maulana Imran Hosein (he is Sunni) .. he said in that in his lecture.. you can search on internet his lectures ...

If you see the map of the World at the time of Prophet (SA), you will find that these locations stated by Dr Israr Ahmed are true..

Its not like the Caliphate would come anyway even without a war in Afghanistan. This is just a tad too stupid to discuss, leave it.

Back
Top Bottom