What's new

The Pothohar Plateau

Imagine the blue eyed kid in my profile pic will grow up n look like me

So u eat rice as staple food Lol. Dude right now I m eating out don't make me puke talking abt nihari shihari.

Why would I imagine that? For all I know you took that shit off google or he is not even related to you.

Nihari is not rice, is it 12 o clock over there right now?

Why would I imagine that? For all I know you took that shit off google or he is not even related to you.

Nihari is not rice, is it 12 o clock over there right now?
As I said I don't care nihari shihari is not punjabi food n we don't like non punjabi stuff here. That kaka is my brothers son by the way

:cheesy:
As I said I don't care nihari shihari is not punjabi food n we don't like non punjabi stuff here. That kaka is my brothers son by the way

, you guys like bhaiyas enough to marry their woman and let them take over punjab

Whatever be said whether nihari is good or bad, it is certainly not a Punjabi dish.

Pakistanis Punjabis eat some Bihari food

Indian Punjabis have some Bihari genes

Go figure :lol:

My Sister in Law is indian Punjabi Sikh lass, all her relatives think that indian Punjab is totally fcked up.

I m eating out otherwise I would have told what it look like. Eww Can't type much wit phone
Pakistanis Punjabis eat some Bihari food

Indian Punjabis have some Bihari genes

Go figure :lol:
First of all, Nihari is not Bihari food, it is from UP if i recall correctly.

Secondly, intermarriage from different regions is becoming very common in India with the rising economy and the resulting financial independence and social independence of the youth. You would also find Punjabis with South Indian genes as well as Punjabis with Caucasian genes in them. I also have the pleasure of knowing a Punjabi with North East Indian genes as well.

I find it quite admirable that this mixture is now happening in India and something that should have happened a generation back.

Unfortunately lack of good infrastructure everywhere in India(that eases life in a new city when one has to change cities for jobs, or ease of transportation) and a staid economy which generated few jobs...meant that back then youth were dependent on their parents to get jobs or 'sifarish' and to get 'settled'. This prevented the natural admixture of people from different regions of India on the scale it should have.

Today, a very high number of jobs like IT, Finance, Managerial, Operational sectors coupled with increasingly better infrastructure and ease of life in all major cites across India has changed that old situation rapidly.

Last edited:
What's Awan land? I am an Awan too but never been to Pakistan so i m just really curious to know about them..btw are they nice people or what? one friend told me that there is a place called Awan pati too
You have very poor idea about your own awan people , never have been to pakistan yet you were talking against Pashtuns on behalf of awans on that kashmir thread. ?.When i told you that you are obsessed with pashtuns due to your past unhealthy obsessesion with pashtun girl, you denied it, but here is screenshot of your post.

Naswar_Corner_Page_692_1414640527100.png

@save_ghenda memory is good but it seems he wanted to kidnap kashmiri girl and was trying to hire killers to kill her brother. This psychopath must be arrested

Back
Top Bottom