What's new

The Pothohar Plateau

Nihari khatay hai bihari. Bhaiya Muslim culture is mainstream in Pakistan.

Why you hate bhaiyas when they taking over east punjab is inevitable? It does not make any sense to me. I bet you have some bhaiya in you already and you don't even know it.

Why you hate bhaiyas when they taking over east punjab is inevitable? It does not make any sense to me. I bet you have some bhaiya in you already and you don't even know it.

I seen this dude take a shot at Pakistani Punjabis looks. Like :rofl:

Sikhs are dark and look like bhaiyas with beards. Only some of their older bazurgs look even close to Pakistanis.

I've probably said this 100 times, but even my jat nokars are brown haired and green eyed, but this jatt gut is delusional.

I seen this dude take a shot at Pakistani Punjabis looks. Like :rofl:

Sikhs are dark and look like bhaiyas with beards. Only some of their older bazurgs look even close to Pakistanis.

I've probably said this 100 times, but even my jat nokars are brown haired and green eyed, but this jatt gut is delusional.

Its interesting old sikhs especially closer to Pak border with Pak roots look like Pakistani punjabi in villages. But new generation seem to be bhiayzed to great extent. New gen sikh jats have lost rugged look associated with punjabi jatts. They will soon start looking like bhappa sikhs and after that proper bhaiyas.

Its interesting old sikhs especially closer to Pak border with Pak roots look like Pakistani punjabi in villages. But new generation seem to be bhiayzed to great extent. New gen sikh jats have lost rugged look associated with punjabi jatts. They will soon start looking like bhappa sikhs and after that proper bhaiyas.

sharp features mera L.

:lol:

Your not a real punjabi.

You probably don't even know what paya is.
Paya is Urdu word. Punjabi word is kharoray. Yep I have had kharoray soup many times. Big deal. We don't eat rice like you though. Maybe that's why you side punjabis are uglu

Paya is Urdu word. Punjabi word is kharoray. Yep I have had kharoray soup many times. Big deal. We don't eat rice like you though. Maybe that's why you side punjabis are uglu

Put up your photo or gtfo.

Nihari khatay hai bihari. Bhaiya Muslim culture is mainstream in Pakistan.

Nihari tastes great, you should try it but you might have to eat your ghao mata. Nothing wrong with adopting some culture from other people, we are even talking in English right now that is an adoption of gora culture as well. However you shouldn't insult the culture of Biharis because like I said you are probably one yourself.

Bara bolya asi jatta par asal vich bhaiya. Eh twadi halat. :lol:

Imagine the blue eyed kid in my profile pic will grow up n look like me

Nihari tastes great, you should try it but you might have to eat your ghao mata. Nothing wrong with adopting some culture from other people, we are even talking in English right now that is an adoption of gora culture as well. However you shouldn't insult the culture of Biharis because like I said you are probably one yourself.

Bara bolya asi jatta par asal vich bhaiya. Eh twadi halat. :lol:
So u eat rice as staple food Lol. Dude right now I m eating out don't make me puke talking abt nihari shihari.

Back
Top Bottom