What's new

The Pothohar Plateau

@save_ghenda I noticed that Brahmins are lighter than Jats in Haryana and Punjab. Brahmin girls are considered more beautiful because they are lighter and have softer cute features. Is it because Brahmins didn't work outside like us?

I don't know about Indian brahmins that much, 99% of them look like typical Indians even if lighter because facial features are same. Like this common look among fair skin Indian sikh is not common at all among lighter skin Pakistani punjabis of our area.

kulwinder-billa.jpg

Pakistani punajbis with light skin give **** vibes like this jatt from sialkot

553633_101566586648288_431733697_n.jpg

I don't know about Indian brahmins that much, 99% of them look like typical Indians even if lighter because facial features are same. Like this common look among fair skin Indian sikh is not common at all among lighter skin Pakistani punjabis of our area.

kulwinder-billa.jpg

Pakistani punajbis with light skin give **** vibes like this jatt from sialkot

553633_101566586648288_431733697_n.jpg

The first guy is decent looking.
What do you mean? This **** looks emaciated. Is this look considered attractive in Pakistan? :lol: Explains a lot.

@save_ghenda I noticed that Brahmins are lighter than Jats in Haryana and Punjab. Brahmin girls are considered more beautiful because they are lighter and have softer cute features. Is it because Brahmins didn't work outside like us?
bro unlike rest of india Brahmins aint so big deal in Punjab.. actually all hindus are called bahmans in Punjabi meaning Brahmins..

bro unlike rest of india Brahmins aint so big deal in Punjab.. actually all hindus are called bahmans in Punjabi meaning Brahmins..

It's a stereotype in Punjab that Brahmins and Khatris are lighter.

It's a stereotype in Punjab that Brahmins and Khatris are lighter.
probably true because they aint land holders but mom n pop store holders mostly. but they are also stereotyped to be having larger faces.

I guess it depends where you are really. Rajputs in northern Rajasthan are taller and darker compared to Jats. Brahmins are always more fairer and almost always have sharper features compared to the other castes, mostly in areas like Rajasthan, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and Gujarat

I guess it depends where you are really. Rajputs in northern Rajasthan are taller and darker compared to Jats. Brahmins are always more fairer and almost always have sharper features compared to the other castes, mostly in areas like Rajasthan, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab and Gujarat

rest I don't know but in Punjab they certainly don't have sharper features.. as I said all hindus are called Brahmin here. whatever cast doest matter.. Brahmin doest means hindu preists like south india.

rest I don't know but in Punjab they certainly don't have sharper features.. as I said all hindus are called Brahmin here. whatever cast doest matter.. Brahmin doest means hindu preists like south india.

The Brahmins where I'm from have sharper features than other castes, from what I witnessed. Also true, Brahmins from North India are different from the South. I guess in Northern India, they took up arms, especially in Rajasthan, Haryana and UP

The first guy is decent looking.
What do you mean? This **** looks emaciated. Is this look considered attractive in Pakistan? :lol: Explains a lot.

Its not about attractive or not, i am sure you consider those haryanvis you posted better looking then the ones Ghoul posted. No need to be insecure :D. I am just talking about subtle differences i see between Indian punjabis and Pakistani punjabis on average in real life on daily basis here. And jatt+gutt is right about **** punjabis but he is to proud to admit the obvious truth, we indeed look different on average. He say we look like these NW Indian paharis who do not grow over 5.2 feet most of the times and have weak body types. He likes to think we look like groups which he hates the most like paharis and biharis.

typical Himachal pahari
58b152b20fc0bca28ac59aab40efca53.jpg

These types cannot be compared to jatts. Even i am skinny but still 5'11 and 73kg.

Last edited:
The Brahmins where I'm from have sharper features than other castes, from what I witnessed. Also true, Brahmins from North India are different from the South. I guess in Northern India, they took up arms, especially in Rajasthan, Haryana and UP

Indian Punjabi brahmins mostly have indo-brachid types and shorter body, they look different then sikh jatts with Pakistani roots.

Indian Punjabi brahmins mostly have indo-brachid types and shorter body, they look different then sikh jatts with Pakistani roots.

Brahmins from Punjab (our side) vary from Indo-Brachid to Norindid and everything in the middle, the same goes for those living in Rajasthan, Gujarat and mainly UP/Haryana.

Brahmins from Punjab (our side) vary from Indo-Brachid to Norindid and everything in the middle, the same goes for those living in Rajasthan, Gujarat and mainly UP/Haryana.

This is what jatt+gutt told me and he is expert on Indian punjabis. Because nord-indid is supposed to look like pashtun type with indic vibe. And no Indian look like that.

This is what jatt+gutt told me and he is expert on Indian punjabis. Because nord-indid is supposed to look like pashtun type with indic vibe. And no Indian look like that.

You've obviously never been to India then. We've got a wide spectrum of races, ethnicities, languages etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom