What's new

The 'poor' neighbour( old article but nice read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposed Delhi railway station.

bharatpur%20-%20delhi%20-%20tour%20concludes.jpg

Actual number of passengers divided by 100 is what I see in this picture :lol:

Now imagine this picture with... :rofl:

SmileyShocked.png

well... 6000 khoka not only to build such station...but also to renew the lines...and to put new systems ... lines has been already done...at old delhi station

Indian Road Network Class Length (km)
Access Controlled Expressways 200 km (120 mi)
4-6 lane Divided Highways (with service rd in crowded areas) 10,000 km (6,200 mi)
National Highways 66,590 km (41,380 mi)
State Highways 131,899 km (81,958 mi)
Major district roads 467,763 km (290,654 mi)
Rural & other roads 2,650,000 km (1,650,000 mi)
Total (approx) 3,300,000 km (2,050,000 mi)

Welcome to NHAI
Your county is one sixth of India in terms of land can you post link that shows even 1/10 of this data

and thats not include our super duper expressways :wave:

When the length of your 6-8 lane roads are from 25-50km on average, while our 6-8 lanes roads have an average length of 500-750km, along with having 4.5 times the land area of Pakistan, of course you'll have many more of your small length roads than ours.

India also has more imports, debts, loans, grants than Pakistan does. That also comes into picture as India has over 7 times the population of Pakistan.
peoples in india cannot even afford to have toilets and use cricket grounds as toilets but yes gdp is great haha

have an average length of 500-750km, along with having 4.5 times the land area of Pakistan

can you show....the source... before writing such huge numbers....lol

peoples in india cannot even afford to have toilets and use cricket grounds as toilets but yes gdp is great haha

I bet 90% of your pakistanis cant afford a slum in dharavi...average dharavi family owns 35 lakh rupees directly or indirectly....that is about 70 lakh pakistan rupee..:rofl:

I bet 90% of your pakistanis cant afford a slum in dharavi...average dharavi family owns 35 lakh rupees directly or indirectly....that is about 70 lakh pakistan rupee..:rofl:

Please don't bring Dharavi into this, we've all seen the realities of Dharavi, & it's best not talking about it.

i think you are drunk.. go hav cold shower in ganga..

i think you are drunk.. go hav cold shower in ganga..
I am a atheist :D I better take a bath in shower..why bother going to ganga?:lol:

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Please don't bring Dharavi into this, we've all seen the realities of Dharavi, & it's best not talking about it.

Karachi's Orangi beats Slumdog Millionaire's Dharavi in Mumbai as Asia's largest slum - Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-Dharavi-in-Mumbai-as-Asias-largest-slum.html
Karachi's Orangi beats Slumdog Millionaire's Dharavi in Mumbai as Asia's largest slum - Telegraph

Did you even read what he wrote.. ?? Read thru the whole of it... not just one small para where he says Pakistan has better roads (as a consolation). Let me repeat the concluding paragraph of his article

Sixty years after its birth, India faces a number of serious problems - not least the growing gap between rich and poor, the criminalisation of politics, and the flourishing Maoist and Naxalite groups that have recently proliferated in the east of the country. But Pakistan's problems are on a different scale; indeed, the country finds itself at a crossroads. As Jugnu Mohsin, the publisher of the Lahore-based Friday Times, put it recently, "After a period of relative quiet, for the first time in a decade, we are back to the old question: it is not just whether Pakistan, but will Pakistan survive?" On the country's 60th birthday, the answer is by no means clear.

Some facts about Pakistan:

Pakistan also is/has:

2nd Largest mines in the world
5th Largest Gold Mines in the world
5th Largest Coal reserves in the world
7th Largest Copper mines in the world
2nd Largest Salt Mines in the World
World’s Largest Deep Sea Port
6th Largest Wheat Producer & exporter in the World
4th Largest Cotton Producer & exporter in the World
7th Largest Rice Producer & exporter in the World
An abundance of water, & the best irrigation system in the World (5 rivers)
The 6th largest population in the world
The 6th Largest Army & the strongest Muslim Army
1st Muslim and 7th Nuclear Power of World
World’s 9th Largest English Speaking Country.
World's 7th largest Pool of Scientists and Engineers
Only Muslim country after Turkey to open Combat Jobs for women
Highest Tele Density in South Asia
Largest WiiMax Network in the World

Among many other things

2nd Largest mines in the world
5th Largest Gold Mines in the world
5th Largest Coal reserves in the world
7th Largest Copper mines in the world
2nd Largest Salt Mines in the World
World’s Largest Deep Sea Port
6th Largest Wheat Producer & exporter in the World
4th Largest Cotton Producer & exporter in the World
7th Largest Rice Producer & exporter in the World
An abundance of water, & the best irrigation system in the World (5 rivers)
The 6th largest population in the world
The 6th Largest Army & the strongest Muslim Army
1st Muslim and 7th Nuclear Power of World
World’s 9th Largest English Speaking Country.
World's 7th largest Pool of Scientists and Engineers
Only Muslim country after Turkey to open Combat Jobs for women
Highest Tele Density in South Asia
Largest WiiMax Network in the World

Among many other things

EVEN YOU HAVE SO MANY GOOD THINGS , WE ALL CAN SEE WHERE Pakistan stands today......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom