What's new

The Picture shows talent of Pakistani Soldiers

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
999799_10151952260889130_914888538_n.jpg

@Aeronaut @Rafi @Areesh @Oscar @WebMaster @DESERT FIGHTER @Xeric @RazPaK @Spring Onion and others

What?

That as nation we are so pathetic that we cannot even send a "care pack" with some laddus and proper chess board.
Sir when they are in war zones they can't carry these things so they made it up

This guy @FaujHistorian is some ugly Indian creature pretending to be Pakistani.

Stupid webmaster make him think tank for vomiting anti-pak army shit.

Webby is stupid and this nasty **** is just a troll.
اتنی گرمی نا کھا استاد ۔ کسی نے جناب کو ناشتہ نہین دیا کیا آج ؟ جو منہ سے شعلے نکل رہے ہین میرے بچے کے:partay::partay::partay:

@WebMaster :enjoy::enjoy: آپکی شان مین قصیدہ لکھا ہے رازپاک نے زرا ان کو داد تو دیں یہاں آ کر :rofl::rofl:

jumping the gun my dear. Don't

I suggested sending care packages to our soldiers.

Instead of agreeing you guys want to kill the messenger.

Strange!

The point my dear friend is that this is probably an effort of a Jawan or JCO being creative in his own free time. Now instead of appreciating that little gesture , you have to find something negative to say.

I am not just talking about this post, but you and I started about same time more than two years ago and in those couple of years I have Noticed this trend of you always finding something Negative to say about Pakistan or its people.

However, I have to admit that you have calmed down considerably over the years, but the negativity continues. Maybe you can try to see things form a positive perspective once in a while. :cheesy:

The point my dear friend is that this is probably an effort of a Jawan or JCO being creative in his own free time. Now instead of appreciating that little gesture , you have to find something negative to say.

I am not just talking about this post, but you and I started about same time more than two years ago and in those couple of years I have Noticed this trend of you always finding something Negative to say about Pakistan or its people.

However, I have to admit that you have calmed down considerably over the years, but the negativity continues. Maybe you can try to see things form a positive perspective once in a while. cheesy:

Yeap. For you Mullah ZH and his ilk like zarvan are true patriots.

Shabash.

اتنی گرمی نا کھا استاد ۔ کسی نے جناب کو ناشتہ نہین دیا کیا آج ؟ جو منہ سے شعلے نکل رہے ہین میرے بچے کے:partay::partay::partay:

@WebMaster :enjoy::enjoy: آپکی شان مین قصیدہ لکھا ہے رازپاک نے زرا ان کو داد تو دیں یہاں آ کر :rofl::rofl:

Yaar, apko Urdu mein likna bhi ataa hain?

Mainay bari khoshish ki apki post parnay mein, aur mujay itna hi samaj arra hain:

"Itni garami mat karo ustad, kisi se jawab"..

Yar mujhay tumari Urdu ney samaj arri.

I know you are trying to ryhme, but use the correct grammar. I cannot read this, sir.

Awesome!! took me a while to realize they made it from bullets....thought they carved it from wood...but this is really creative ;)

However, I have to admit that you have calmed down considerably over the years, but the negativity continues. Maybe you can try to see things form a positive perspective once in a while. :cheesy:
@Pakistanisage Right on the point! I pointed this out a few months back! Seriously @FaujHistorian nah kahin say fauji sound kerta hai na hi historian!!! The country has enough negative idiots running around...we dont need a negative nou jawan...well then again you could be a sarra wa budtha!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom