What's new

New Footage of India / China Clashes

Aha what a great display of Pakistani education!! The very reason world says "get out Pakistani" world over ever in Turkey.. 🤣🤣

The rule of thumb for Pakistani credibility is - Jitna bda gaalibaaz Pakistani utna jyada credible Pakistani!!
Is that why Indians come in droves to Pakistani forums, wonder who visits your echo chambers. Be thankful we have given you space and opportunity to have some interaction with civilisation else the table manners used by Indians on their forums will put any toilet tissue in second place.
I never said I don't care about what Pakistani Generals do with the actresses and awaam!! They are source of entertainment for the whole world. The person I replied to said no one in Pakistan care about what Indian general say about Pakistan. Sorry Apples and Oranges!!
Do Tej Bahadur and Chandu Lall ring any bells. Your own soldiers are enough to put an egg on your war Lords faces.

Is that why Indians come in droves to Pakistani forums, wonder who visits your echo chambers. Be thankful we have given you space and opportunity to have some interaction with civilisation else the table manners used by Indians on their forums will put any toilet tissue in second place.

Do Tej Bahadur and Chandu Lall ring any bells. Your own soldiers are enough to put an egg on your war Lords faces.
I come here to talk to you Windy!! Trust me when if meet we will have a blast in the best of the clubs/bars!!

Btw, I am great fan of Pakistani entertainment!! You guys definitely got a funny bone!!

I come here to talk to you Windy!! Trust me when if meet we will have a blast in the best of the clubs/bars!!

Btw, I am great fan of Pakistani entertainment!! You guys definitely got a funny bone!!
You come to look for your father you never knew and your mother knew him for 5 minutes, enough for a quickie. 50 rupees right?

You come to look for your father you never knew and your mother knew him for 5 minutes, enough for a quickie. 50 rupees right?
Pakistani education at display again.. Jahalat ki intehaan huyi hogi tab tu paida hua hoga.. sab pichhwade pe laat marte hein teri jaisi gandagi ki paidaish ki .. chal ab aur bhadaas nikal!! 🤣🤣

People like you are the reason for the state of Pakistan.. Chal ab aur Jahaalat dikha..

Pakistani education at display again.. Jahalat ki intehaan huyi hogi tab tu paida hua hoga.. sab pichhwade pe laat marte hein teri jaisi gandagi ki paidaish ki .. chal ab aur bhadaas nikal!! 🤣🤣
Do want to read my Phd thesis on Fluid Dynamics? It is based on actual quantitative research using Monte Carlo simulation, where billion of data points of forceful transfer of fluids from the dominant cohort to female receptacle over a period of a thousand year in India was analyzed and conclusion was that those India with the supposedly X&Y chromosomes (called men in other countries) lacked the balls to protect their land and women and now pretend to be tough guys behind shroud of the internet. Fing idiots, the Indian are!

Last edited:
Do want to read my Phd thesis on Fluid Dynamics? It is based on actual quantitative research using Monte Carlo simulation, where billion of data points of forceful transfer of fluids from the dominant cohort to female receptacle over a period of a thousand year in India was analyzed and conclusion was that those with the supposedly X&Y chromosomes (called men in other countries) lacked the balls to protect their land and women and now pretend to be tough guys behind shroud of the internet. Fing idiots, the Indian are!
Keep it up.. Aur Jahaalat dikha apni aur apne khaandan ki!!

Don't worry if India didn't win, Bollywood will help them win. India doesn't lose.

JAI HIND!

Images like these are a powerful reminder that there is someone to humble this South Asian bully, the godfather of terrorism.
They get a free pass from west and get away with with all sorts of atrocities. As a result they are the only non European country that engages in opression without getting their face exposed.
The other day there was a report by Vice news about how Indian state sponsored terrorists are destroying churches in India. There is no global pressure on India for this.

Last edited:
Running out of words to say? I got you by the balls and only turned them once, you want more? Do you want more? I can post your resume if you want.
Oh i am so scared Big Boy!!

Oh i am so scared Big Boy!!
That is all you have to say after all the humiliation you brought to yourself, your family, your country and your religion thanks to your arrogant and ignorant attitude on this forum. Do you want more?

That is all you have to say after all the humiliation you brought to yourself, your family, your country and your religion thanks to your arrogant and ignorant attitude on this forum. Do you want more?
Go on Chump!! Show what else you can shoot from your big booty!! Make sure you need to have the last words!!

Go on Chump!! Show what else you can shoot from your big booty!! Make sure you need to have the last words!!
If I am shooting anything from my booty, you are on on the receiving end and I am sure you are enjoying it. You learned it early when your mother rubbed gao gober all over you to protect you from evil, I.e. like me. Obviously not working. She should have sacrificed a kala bakra. BTW I am not playing the “last word” game. I have different plans for you and the likes of you and you are not first to fall into the trap.

Last edited:
If I am shooting anything from my booty, you are on on the receiving end and I am sure you are enjoying it. You learned it early when your mother rubbed gao gober all over you to protect you from evil, I.e. like me. Obviously not working. She should have sacrificed a kala bakra. BTW I am not playing the “last word” game. I have different plans for you and the likes of you and you are not first to fall into the trap.
Did you do the PHD in gobar and Gao muttar? Sahi bataana he na??

Back
Top Bottom