What's new

New Footage of India / China Clashes

Drowned Jai hind soldiers.

drownedjaihind.jpg

drownedjaihind2.jpg

Who gives a rat a$$ about what Indian generals say. We don’t need any recognition from Indian generals. Last time we had a contact with them after Balakot, the Indian CAS was hiding in the bathroom and asked for a clean pair of trousers.
I didn't bring Indian General to the thread. Little Windy did to boost his tiny ego. He literally saves pics of Indian generals with him. I don't know why but looks like he certainly cares about what Indian generals thinks!!

Google harder and post more!!

Indians soldiers are like we are :-
View attachment 909683

But Chinese showed them to be :-

images

More pics will be released by the Chinese citizens in due course of time. This is just the beginning
After all the CCP have hidden their casualties for straight 8 months

Last edited:

More pics will be released by the Chinese citizens in due course of time. This is just the beginning
After all the CCP have hidden their casualties for straight 8 months

Pics or it didn’t happen, Chinese seem to have a lot of pics of dead Endians but Endians can’t even show pics of 1 dead Chinese soldier. These baseless speculation just sound like more coping if you can’t fork over the evidence.

400 IA soldiers vs 1200 PLA troopers
according to Indian, 1 indian soldier can beat 10 Chinese soldiers. So how did you lost? :enjoy:

Pakistani Cheerleaders are doing for Chinese what Pakistani heroines were doing for Bajwa! 🤣🤣
They need no cheering. They have their moment of victory!

Wing-Commander-Abhinandan.jpg

Sorry to hurt your tiny ego, You know it well thats exactly what Indian Army generals call your country!
It's habitual for any Indian, General or otherwise to blame and bark against Pakistan and ISI for anything and everything that goes wrong in India....Justice Katju has confirmed to that.

I didn't bring Indian General to the thread. Little Windy did to boost his tiny ego. He literally saves pics of Indian generals with him. I don't know why but looks like he certainly cares about what Indian generals thinks!!
Well big Bund oops i mean bond, :D it seems you are suffering from a memory loss as i wonder who first dragged in General Bajwa using Pakistani actresses ......
Oh, I have also saved picture of Indian soldier who was fighting on Kargil heights with Five rupee coins in his pocket....must have kept them in case he needs to pop into local Star Bucks.

Pakistan must invoke the UNSC on the matter.

The trilateral issue of Kashmir must be resolved peacefully without endangering half the world's population.

An observing party from Pakistan should be sent to areas under Chinese administration under constant Indian aggression.

Google harder and post more!!
Don’t #uck with Windjammer, we know who he is and he has credibility but you are a piece of Indian $hit. You and your kind will not get any sympathy here. Don’t speak on his behalf or represent him. Go drink some pisscola and take a gober bath and stop flaunting your two inch lulli on this forum.

Last edited:
Don’t #uck with Windjammer, we know who he is and he has credibility but you are a piece of Indian $hit. You and your kind will not get any sympathy here. Don’t speak on his behalf or represent him. Go drink some pisscola and take a gober bath and stop flaunting your two inch lulli on this forum.
Aha what a great display of Pakistani education!! The very reason world says "get out Pakistani" world over ever in Turkey.. 🤣🤣

The rule of thumb for Pakistani credibility is - Jitna bda gaalibaaz Pakistani utna jyada credible Pakistani!!

Well big Bund oops i mean bond, :D it seems you are suffering from a memory loss as i wonder who first dragged in General Bajwa using Pakistani actresses ......
Oh, I have also saved picture of Indian soldier who was fighting on Kargil heights with Five rupee coins in his pocket....must have kept them in case he needs to pop into local Star Bucks.
I never said I don't care about what Pakistani Generals do with the actresses and awaam!! They are source of entertainment for the whole world. The person I replied to said no one in Pakistan care about what Indian general say about Pakistan. Sorry Apples and Oranges!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom