What's new

The passenger list of C919's first flight showcases a Chinese style accountability system

MH.Yang

Reaction score
Country
China
The passenger list for the first flight of C919 includes the Director and Deputy Director of Civil Aviation of China, the Chairman and General Manager of COMAC Group, the Minister of Industry and Information Technology, the Director of Market Supervision Bureau, the Chairman of China Eastern Airlines Group, the Chief Designer of C919, and the Commander in Chief of China Large Aircraft Project…

All senior officials responsible for the C919 project are passengers.

IMG_20230528_185033.jpg

Tickets must have been all given to people having strong connections.

The passenger list for the first flight of C919 includes the Director and Deputy Director of Civil Aviation of China, the Chairman and General Manager of COMAC Group, the Minister of Industry and Information Technology, the Director of Market Supervision Bureau, the Chairman of China Eastern Airlines Group, the Chief Designer of C919, and the Commander in Chief of China Large Aircraft Project…

All senior officials responsible for the C919 project are passengers.

View attachment 932044
A proud moment for China. "At least China is anti-crusade."

Wrong, If I got this chance I will definitely ride it, but I m nonwhere close to secure a seat on that flight.
China should sell these COMAC passenger planes to Pakistan.

Wrong, If I got this chance I will definitely ride it, but I m nonwhere close to secure a seat on that flight.
Afghanistan-Iraq-War-Protest.jpg

American protests on Iraq and Afghanistan protests.

You're right. If I could leave my name in the history book, a little risk would certainly be worth it. But we are still far from entering the passenger list.

Back
Top Bottom