What's new

The overdramatic nature of Korean protest against Japan

It is a nasty way to gain credits from Japan mate

What can I ask of you Indians when you already had a judge who absolved the Japanese war criminals of all charges. He was the ONLY judge from the international panel of judges who gave this verdict of complete innocense to the most brutal and heinous "human beings" on earth. He was settled into a grave and gotten worships in a Japanese shrine. Apart from that there was at one stage during the Japanese initiated war when the Indians were fighting alongside the imperial Japanese!

Dude Indians were fighting on both Sides (Allies & Axis) & don't forget we were the largest contributor of Troops & equipment on the Allied side
Also give me 1 good reasons why Indians would not join a front against someone who is responsible for loss of Millions of Indian lives

Dude Indians were fighting on both Sides (Allies & Axis) & don't forget we were the largest contributor of Troops & equipment on the Allied side
Also give me 1 good reasons why Indians would not join a front against someone who is responsible for loss of Millions of Indian lives

I did mention there was "a stage" in the war that the Indians were fighting with the Imperial Japanese army

Second and most importantly with so many live evidences and self admissions presented in the war crimes tribunal how can your judge sentenced the Japanese war criminals all innocent?

How much "honour" India have gained from the Japanese in stark defiance of truth, justice and humanity?

There was no delineation between "Korean" and "Japanese". As Koreans were seen as Japanese. So yes those facilities are intended for all Japanese.

You have to study the Imperial Policy of Doka. This was a policy of integration where people from the mainland, Taiwan, Chosen and Manchukoku were all Subjects of the Emperor. There was no such thing as second class citizens, as all were equal before Heaven and The Emperor.
If US or China or Russia want Japan to be her state or province , and make Japanese women comfort women en mass and ban all Japanese language usage or Japanese names and killed and enslaved Japanese people. Then make some industry for Russian/Chinese/ American where local japanese are slave labor while higher positions are taken by invaders. Land ownership become invaders while taxing original Japanese people so high that they ended prostitution.

Would Japanese hate towards invaders justified?

Don't angry me, dude. Here is Bhuddha teaching way of thinking. jai kao jai lao. Their minds our minds

I did mention there was "a stage" in the war that the Indians were fighting with the Imperial Japanese army

Second and most importantly with so many live evidences and self admissions presented in the war crimes tribunal how can your judge sentenced the Japanese war criminals all innocent?

How much "honour" India have gained from the Japanese in stark defiance of truth, justice and humanity?

azzad Indian is not ruling the large parts of India in which India peninsula at the time still ruled by British India

It is an informative thread, from here we can also understand of why South Korean become so industrialized so quickly after Korean war ended. Hard work for @Nihonjin1051 in this thread as he is the only active Japanese here.

I never talk to any Japanese during my life time except with Nihonjin through this forum, but I do have experience talking with South Korean family in my real life, in Jakarta. At that time I met people who has good moral stand, respecting their guest who comes to their home. Very good people. So from here I can see that Korean people respect honor and justice. And when their honor is attacked, there will be wound. It is a natural trait for people who has such a mind set.

I am also glad that Indonesian and South Korean become so united in current military project. Their steel company (Posco) is also teaming up with our state owned steel company (Krakatau Steel) to make a join company who has already become the largest steel producer in Indonesia, making Krakatau Steel become number two.

azzad Indian is not ruling the large parts of India in which India peninsula at the time still ruled by British India

Thanks
Yeah that might be the reason for the Indian brigade's involvement fighting for the imperial Japanese.
However somewhere I have read that India was also attacked by imperial Japanese army

But as I said more importantly, how could their so called "honourable" judge aquit all the Japanese "class A" war criminals of the charges when you have had all the rest of internaional judges from UKm USA etc finding the criminals guilty of war atrocities on the people of all nations which suffered in the war?

Furthermore. the case of " Unit 731" were all reported by the perpetrators and journalists of Japanese friends and allies

Thanks
Yeah that might be the reason for the Indian brigade's involvement fighting for the imperial Japanese.
However somewhere I have read that India was also attacked by imperial Japanese army

But as I said more importantly, how could their so called "honourable" judge aquit all the Japanese "class A" war criminals of the charges when you have all internaional judges from UK etc finding the criminals guilty of war atrocities on the people of all nations which suffered in the war?

Furthermore. the case of " Unit 731" were all reported by the perpetrators and journalists of Japanese friends and allies

it's politic man, concession and so on must be happened to get larger gain from the spoil of war, remember Soviet Union is still exist at the time and the competition between west and east power block is suddenly happened when the Soviet Union rushing into Korean Peninsula and blockade the railway in Berlin.

it's politic man, concession and so on must be happened to get larger gain from the spoil of war, remember Soviet Union is still exist at the time and the competition between west and east power block is suddenly happened when the Soviet Union rushing into Korean Peninsula and blockade the railway in Berlin.

Agreed that politics play a big part That is why Americans today are turning blind toward what the Japanese politicians are doing
Just take a look at some members here who have supported the Japanese war crimes during the war
But from judiciary/ ethical standpoints on the Indian judge's conduct, what he has done and be "honoured" are just outrageously shameful

Yes you're right. The Chinese tended to be very indirect, that's a good word to use btw, in their political style. The Koreans weren't forced to be 'sinified' under the Tang, Ming and Qing dynasties, tho the Koreans adopted Chinese imperial system (political and court life), they retained their indigenous language and even developed their own distinct writing system called Hangul under the rule of King Sejong the Great, who was the King of a unified Chosen.

The Japanese Empire was not an 'inderect' power, but rather applied a 'direct' style of rule. During the epoch known as 日本統治時代の朝鮮 --- Nihon Tochi Jidai No Chosen --- The Era of Imperial Japanese Rule of Korea , Japan implemented a policy of total transformation. The mandate was to assimilate every single corner and inch of Imperial territory. A 'Japanification' so to say. All subjects in Korea and Taiwan were taught to read and speak Japanese, and had Japanese names. Korea and Taiwan from 1895-1945 looked as if it was Japan Proper.

So , in that context, perhaps the Koreans felt bitter about the Imperial mandate of total assimilation.

Afterall in those days, Korea and Taiwan was considered not foreign territory , but as sacred territory and was an extension of Japan. Koreans and Taiwanese were considered Japanese subjects, not as foreigners.
No, they are like slaves

It is an informative thread, from here we can also understand of why South Korean become so industrialized so quickly after Korean war ended.

Oh man don't tell me you also believe in the myth that South Korea only became what it is thanks to Imperial Japan. Imperial Japan did develop Korean infrastructures during its colonization, but South Korea's infrastructure and economy was pretty much in a shamble for an extensive period of time after the Korean War (which ended in the early 50s). Right up to the 1970s, South Korea was still dirt poor and a large part of SK still looked like a backwater ghetto. Look at this chart, it shows that the SK economy didn't really pick up until around 1990 when it skyrocketed:

south-korea-gdp.png

There were many factors that contributed to this sudden growth, and Imperial Japan's "good deeds" is hardly a significant one. If there were a foreign contributing factor, I would say it is from the US/west's assistance, not from Imperial Japan during its colonial days.

Last edited:
Oh man don't tell me you also believe in the myth that South Korea only became what it is thanks to Imperial Japan. Imperial Japan did develop Korean infrastructures during its colonization, but South Korea's infrastructure and economy was pretty much in a shamble for an extensive period of time after the Korean War (which ended in the early 50s). Right up to the 1970s, South Korea was still dirt poor and a large part of SK still looked like a backwater ghetto. Look at this chart, it shows that the SK economy didn't really pick up until around 1990 when it skyrocketed:

south-korea-gdp.png

There were many factors that contributed to this sudden growth, and Imperial Japan's "good deeds" is hardly a significant one. If there were a foreign contributing factor, I would say it is from the US/west's assistance, not from Imperial Japan during its colonial days.
Same thing is said by right extremist in Japan about industry in northeastern China.

Thanks

But as I said more importantly, how could their so called "honourable" judge aquit all the Japanese "class A" war criminals of the charges when you have had all the rest of internaional judges from UKm USA etc finding the criminals guilty of war atrocities on the people of all nations which suffered in the war?

Because he was free from bias. Japan was innocent. Those war "atrocities" are propaganda against them. Thank god the honourable judge was those lies for what they were.

I am not a representative of every Indian but if he really did this then it was a bad thing & I apologize on his behalf

I am not a representative of every Indian but if he really did this then it was a bad thing & I apologize on his behalf

Well taken and you are showing recovery of your moral conscience which many members on the thread are lacking of

The “honourable” judge did this in the greatest stupidity and humiliation of the human race.
I believe his judgement of the trial is well documented in the tribunal's archives

Back
Top Bottom