What's new

The overdramatic nature of Korean protest against Japan

HAHA that is just a unique japanese way of making up conversations,you will know better after talking with some japanese people in real life. Most of the time he is just being a conversationist rather than making a point of his own. To be fair he said some good things about korean defence industry and ship making business not too long ago

I am not defending Japan in anyway,It‘s just the US-Japan-China relationship is an interesting case for me and I'd like to learn more about all parties involved. Japanese have their unique way of thinking\mentality and strength\short comings,sometimes understanding some of that goes a long way.

Oh how I wish for some active Korean members here,that would make China and Far East section much more fun to watch,I can already imagine their hardcore stance and dead seriousness lolol

I just find it very odd that our friend @Nihonjin1051 would make a thread complaining about South Korean anti-Japan sentiments in a PRC dominant section. If you read the first few pages he even tried to bait some Chinese members into joining his anti-Korea rhetorics by pointing out how South Korea also hates China. But everyone could see from miles away that this thread will backfire on him since most Chinese would sympathize with the Korean views. So I have no idea why he would make this thread. Maybe our friend Nihonjin1051 is just too confident in his conversational skills? lol.

He is good at winning the hearts of some Chinese and Vietnamese members, I'll give him credit for that.

I just find it very odd that our friend @Nihonjin1051 would make a thread complaining about South Korean anti-Japan sentiments in a PRC dominant section. If you read the first few pages he even tried to bait some Chinese members into joining his anti-Korea rhetorics by pointing out how South Korea also hates China. But everyone could see from miles away that this thread will backfire on him since most Chinese would sympathize with the Korean views. Maybe our friend Nihonjin1051 is too confident in his conversation skills? lol.

Yeah it‘s sad... even his taunting logic of “helping you by conquering you” did’t turn some korean members come out blazing,I start to think there ‘s no korean members here at all,not even lurkers

Yeah it‘s sad... even his taunting logic of “helping you by conquering you” did’t turn some korean members come out blazing,I start to think there ‘s no korean members here at all,not even lurkers

Well this section is dominated by PRC members and the few trolls like @BuddhaPalm and @Baidu2020 will make the Korean blood boil. Plus the fact that some of those trolls can often get away without punishment while Korean members will probably stand out and get reported/banned easily so they don't bother being active here. The only reasons we Vietnamese can last long here is because we have thick skins and can handle any bias moderation or trolling without going crazy. The trolling in Vietnamese forums/facebook/youtube is much more intense and funny (the trolling Vietnamese do against each other is more funny), PDF troll is nothing to us. In fact, we wish PDF is unmoderated so it can become more funnier.

Last edited:
In respect of what Japan has done in ww2 and now it styuappears not to show sincerity in the present years, the experience between you and your former coloniser is a huge difference. I wont put forward presenting it as an analogy if I were you just like I thought the troll @mike2000 is back has said the European colonization of the whole world plus the 2 world wars are on the same moral grounds as compared to China and Vietnam in which @Grand Historian has helped explain the difference brilliantly.

What the Japanese OP has demonstrated his choice of words trying to mitigate the immense gravity of the wrong doings of the Japanese during ww2.

Has Sweden done anything to Norway like the "Massacre of Nanjing"? "the comfort women"? "unit 731"? Claiming lands and territories that do not belong to the defeated Japan under the force of Internationally signed and witnessed Declarations? Presenting themselves as the "victim" of ww2 blaming squarely on what the America has done on their people and cities while downplaying their barbaric roles in the war on the Asians and other suffering people of the world by rewriting textbooks and twisting words in their public statements for their atrocities? Paying regular homage to the shrine which houses the class A (most heinous) war criminals? Revival of the belligerent Right Wings and in attempt to extend their military reaches far beyond their borders through abandoning of the "Pacifist" constitution?

And what is more that the internaional media have failed to cover are these:

images

d4bed9c6cf69155922da15.jpg

319607dd35854acbe1733365664f2910.jpg

collection_pic1358673342.jpg

fa36d624cce2c640cc220625d5327601.jpg

currencies used under the rule of imperial japan now tons over tons of these become waste paper

Where is the Japanese claim of responsibilty to honour these bills when they created the paper during the massacres, the rapes, the enormous sufferings of millions of families, plunders and the war?

Nope it all depends on which country you ask. If you ask the Vietnamese, they will tell you tell you China is by farrrr the biggest war criminal/aggressive/unrepetant/untrustful country in this world, reason the Vietnamese hate you people as much as you and the Koreans hate Japan. Afterall, you colonised /ruled Vietnam for a thousand years (wayyyy more than any country Britain has ever colonised. Lol). The Vietnamese had to fight several liberation wars to finally free themselves from you and you still invaded them as recently as 1979 where in about 3weeks you killed over 100,000 Vietnamese people and as if that wasn't enough you adopted a scorched earth policy of burning everything to the ground during your withdrawal, which made the country even more poor /set it back by decades. By all means those are also war crimes which you haven't apologised even today. Lol So I understand why the Vietnamese hate you people to the core, just like I understand why you (and the Koreans) hate Japan. so it depends on which countries you ask, to
India Britain their coloniser is the baddest/most aggressive /expansionist country on earth (well after the Chinese. lool), to the Greeks it's Turkey, to the many African French countries it's France, to the Korean it's Japan etc

So you are nowhere near innocent, you also have blood in your hands. Lool ask yourself why even the s.Koreans hate you as well. :lol: you also commited crimes against U. S and S. Korean Pows during your intervention in Korean War where you helped maintain Kim family in power to this day , that's without talking about the centuries of your rule over Korea until Japan took over. Lool So you are no saint : :coffee:
So it's always easier for the aggressor to see things more rosy than the victim. :chilli:
Moreover if I'm a troll, you are even more of a troll. :bounce: afterall, all your comments/posts is about how great, fair, innocent, Benevolent China is and how evil/aggressive it's rivals are. Look. If that's not being a troll, i don't what that is. :pop:

Chinese War Crimes in Vietnam: Document - Google Books
Atrocities Against American Pows In Korean War - Page 1

Well this section is dominated by PRC members and the few trolls like @BuddhaPalm and @Baidu2020 will make the Korean blood boil. Plus the fact that some of those trolls can often get away without punishment while Korean members will probably stand out and get reported/banned easily so they don't bother being active here. The only reasons we Vietnamese can last long here is because we have thick skins and can handle any bias moderation or trolling without going crazy. The trolling in Vietnamese forums/facebook/youtube is much more intense and funny (the trolling Vietnamese do against each other is more funny), PDF troll is nothing to us. In fact, we wish PDF is unmoderated so it can become more funnier.

LOL good to know, the chinese internet are pretty much the same, trolling is fine imo as long as it's funny or creative. As for the Koreans, I didnt know they were so shy or serious , but apparently they post silly things on internet too

oNPgM9Xlgzfp91KXfuGKpRt1cu3fy3.png

xArcImz.png

Nope it all depends on which country you ask. If you ask the Vietnamese, they will tell you tell you China is by farrrr the biggest war criminal/aggressive/unrepetant/untrustful country in this world, reason the Vietnamese hate you people as much as you and the Koreans hate Japan. Afterall, you colonised /ruled Vietnam for a thousand years (wayyyy more than any country Britain has ever colonised. Lol). The Vietnamese had to fight several liberation wars to finally free themselves from you and you still invaded them as recently as 1979 where in about 3weeks you killed over 100,000 Vietnamese people and as if that wasn't enough you adopted a scorched earth policy of burning everything to the ground during your withdrawal, which made the country even more poor /set it back by decades. By all means those are also war crimes which you haven't apologised even today. Lol So I understand why the Vietnamese hate you people to the core, just like I understand why you (and the Koreans) hate Japan. so it depends on which countries you ask, to
India Britain their coloniser is the baddest/most aggressive /expansionist country on earth (well after the Chinese. lool), to the Greeks it's Turkey, to the many African French countries it's France, to the Korean it's Japan etc

So you are nowhere near innocent, you also have blood in your hands. Lool ask yourself why even the s.Koreans hate you as well. :lol: you also commited crimes against U. S and S. Korean Pows during your intervention in Korean War where you helped maintain Kim family in power to this day , that's without talking about the centuries of your rule over Korea until Japan took over. Lool So you are no saint : :coffee:
So it's always easier for the aggressor to see things more rosy than the victim. :chilli:
Moreover if I'm a troll, you are even more of a troll. :bounce: afterall, all your comments/posts is about how great, fair, innocent, Benevolent China is and how evil/aggressive it's rivals are. Look. If that's not being a troll, i don't what that is. :pop:

Your point is well taken. Our massacre of Viets in 1979 is morally equivalent to Japanese war crimes. Here I apologize to Viets for our bad deeds and promise never to invade them again.

NOT!!

LOL good to know, the chinese internet are pretty much the same, trolling is fine imo as long as it's funny or creative. As for the Koreans, I didnt know they were so shy or serious , but apparently they post silly things on internet too

xArcImz.png

LOL!!!

Open another thread about " A comparison of "Chinese atrocities" in Vietnam and Korean wars with European initiated wars and colonialism"
We have a go over there

In terms of China's war records from what your links have claimed, just the scale and territorial coverage of them are far from matching comparables to the European starters of 2 World wars and numerous regional wars which in many cases have led to world wide colonial hegemony in Asia, Africam M East, S America ,,, Also ask the Indians and Pakistanis who is the legitimate owner of the big piece of diamond known as "Koh-i-Noor" on the Queen's crown in UK

The Japanese is helping you to divert the significance of the thread without much success

Last edited:
Unit 731 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UNIT 731 Unlocking a Deadly Secret

UNIT 731 AND ATROCITIES BY THE JAPANESE DURING THE OCCUPATION OF CHINA | Facts and Details

Hell On Earth: The Atrocities Committed At Japan's Unit 731 - Caveman Circus | Caveman Circus

images

Abe presented himself for photo shots sitting in a number "731" fighter jet in Japan

images

images

01200000153934134440665471977_s.jpg

n397646.jpg

unit-731.jpg

41lLQ1zigdL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

84.jpg

Doctors of Depravity
By CHRISTOPHER HUDSON

Last updated at 23:50 02 March 2007

After more than 60 years of silence, World War II's most enduring and horrible secret is being nudged into the light of day. One by one the participants, white-haired and mildmannered, line up to tell their dreadful stories before they die.

Akira Makino is a frail widower living near Osaka in Japan. His only unusual habit is to regularly visit an obscure little town in the southern Philippines, where he gives clothes to poor children and has set up war memorials.

Mr Makino was stationed there during the war. What he never told anybody, including his wife, was that during the four months before Japan's defeat in March 1945, he dissected ten Filipino prisoners of war, including two teenage girls. He cut out their livers, kidneys and wombs while they were still alive. Only when he cut open their hearts did they finally perish.

These barbaric acts were, he said this week, "educational", to improve his knowledge of anatomy. "We removed some of the organs and amputated legs and arms. Two of the victims were young women, 18 or 19 years old. I hesitate to say it but we opened up their wombs to show the younger soldiers. They knew very little about women - it was sex education."

Why did he do it? "It was the order of the emperor, and the emperor was a god. I had no choice. If I had disobeyed I would have been killed." But the vivisections were also a revenge on the "enemy" - Filipino tribespeople whom the Japanese suspected of spying for the Americans.

Mr Makino's prisoners seem to have been luckier than some: he anaesthetised them before cutting them up. But the secret government department which organised such experiments in Japanese-occupied China took delight in experimenting on their subjects while they were still alive.

A jovial old Japanese farmer who in the war had been a medical assistant in a Japanese army unit in China described to a U.S. reporter recently what it was like to dissect a Chinese prisoner who was still alive.

Munching rice cakes, he reminisced: "The fellow knew it was over for him, and so he didn't struggle when they led him into the room and tied him down. But when I picked up the scalpel, that's when he began screaming. I cut him open from the chest to the stomach and he screamed terribly, and his face was all twisted in agony.

"He made this unimaginable sound, he was screaming so horribly. But then finally he stopped.

"This was all in a day's work for the surgeons, but it really left an impression on me because it was my first time." The man could not be sedated, added the farmer, because it might have distorted the experiment.

The place where these atrocities occurred was an undercover medical experimentation unit of the Imperial Japanese Army. It was known officially as the Anti-Epidemic Water Supply and Purification Bureau - but all the Japanese who worked there knew it simply as Unit 731.

It had been set up as a biological warfare unit in 1936 by a physician and army officer, Shiro Ishii. A graduate of Kyoto Imperial University, Ishii had been attracted to germ warfare by the 1925 Geneva Protocol banning biological weapons. If they had to be banned under international law, reasoned Ishii, they must be extremely powerful.

Ishii prospered under the patronage of Japan's army minister. He invented a water filter which was used by the army, and allegedly demonstrated its effectiveness to Emperor Hirohito by urinating into it and offering the results to the emperor to drink. Hirohito declined, so Ishii drank it himself.

A swashbuckling womaniser who could afford to frequent Tokyo's upmarket geisha houses, Ishii remained assiduous in promoting the cause of germ warfare. His chance came when the Japanese invaded Manchuria, the region in eastern China closest to Japan, and turned it into a puppet state.

Given a large budget by Tokyo, Ishii razed eight villages to build a huge compound - more than 150 buildings over four square miles - at Pingfan near Harbin, a remote, desolate part of the Manchurian Peninsula.

Complete with an aerodrome, railway line, barracks, dungeons, laboratories, operating rooms, crematoria, cinema, bar and Shinto temple, it rivalled for size the Nazis' infamous death camp of Auschwitz-Birkenau.

The numbers of prisoners were lower. From 1936 to 1942 between 3,000 and 12,000 men, women and children were murdered in Unit 731. But the atrocities committed there were physically worse

than in the Nazi death camps. Their suffering lasted much longer - and not one prisoner survived.

At Unit 731, Ishii made his mission crystal clear. "A doctor's God-given mission is to block and treat disease," he told his staff, "but the work on which we are now to embark is the complete opposite of those principles."

The strategy was to develop biological weapons which would assist the Japanese army's invasion of south-east China, towards Peking.

There were at least seven other units dotted across Japanese-occupied Asia, but they all came under Ishii's command. One studied plagues; another ran a bacteria factory; another conducted experiments in human food and water deprivation, and waterborne typhus.

Another factory back in Japan produced chemical weapons for the army. Typhoid, cholera and dysentery bacteria were farmed for battlefield use.

Most of these facilities were combined at Unit 731 so that Ishii could play with his box of horrors. His word was law. When he wanted a human brain to experiment on, guards grabbed a prisoner and held him down while one of them cleaved open his skull with an axe. The brain was removed and rushed to Ishii's laboratory.

Human beings used for experiments were nicknamed "maruta" or "logs" because the cover story given to the local authorities was that Unit 731 was a lumber mill. Logs were inert matter, a form of plant life, and that was how the Japanese regarded the Chinese "bandits", "criminals" and "suspicious persons" brought in from the surrounding countryside.

Shackled hand and foot, they were fed well and exercised regularly. "Unless you work with a healthy body you can't get results," recalled a member of the Unit.

But the torture inflicted upon them is unimaginable: they were exposed to phosgene gas to discover the effect on their lungs, or given electrical charges which slowly roasted them. Prisoners were decapitated in order for Japanese soldiers to test the sharpness of their swords.

Others had limbs amputated to study blood loss - limbs that were sometimes stitched back on the opposite sides of the body. Other victims had various parts of their brains, lungs or liver removed, or their stomach removed and their oesophagus reattached to their intestines.

Kamada, one of several veterans who felt able to speak out after the death of Emperor Hirohito, remembered extracting the plague-infested organs of a fully conscious "log" with a scalpel.

"I inserted the scalpel directly into the log's neck and opened the chest," he said. "At first there was a terrible scream, but the voice soon fell silent."

Other experiments involved hanging prisoners upside down to discover how long it took for them to choke to death, and injecting air into their arteries to test for the onset of embolisms.

Some appear to have had no medical purpose except the administering of indescribable pain, such as injecting horse urine into prisoners' kidneys.

Those which did have a genuine medical value, such as finding the best treatment for frostbite - a valuable discovery for troops in the bitter Manchurian winters - were achieved by gratuitously cruel means.

On the frozen fields at Pingfan, prisoners were led out with bare arms and drenched with cold water to accelerate the freezing process.

Their arms were then hit with a stick. If they gave off a hard, hollow ring, the freezing process was complete. Separately, naked men and women were subjected to freezing temperatures and then defrosted to study the effects of rotting and gangrene on the flesh.

People were locked into high-pressure chambers until their eyes popped out, or they were put into centrifuges and spun to death like a cat in a washing machine. To study the effects of untreated venereal disease, male and female "logs" were deliberately infected with syphilis.

Ishii demanded a constant intake of prisoners, like a modern-day Count Dracula scouring the countryside for blood. His victims were tied to stakes to find the best range for flame-throwers, or used to test grenades and explosives positioned at different angles and distances. They were used as targets to test chemical weapons; they were bombarded with anthrax.

All of these atrocities had been banned by the Geneva Convention, which Japan signed but did not ratify. By a bitter irony, the Japanese were the first nation to use radiation against a wartime enemy. Years before Hiroshima, Ishii had prisoners' livers exposed to X-rays.

His work at Pingfan was applauded. Emperor Hirohito may not have known about Unit 731, but his family did. Hirohito's younger brother toured the Unit, and noted in his memoirs that he saw films showing mass poison gas experiments on Chinese prisoners.

Japan's prime minister Hideki Tojo, who was executed for war crimes in 1948, personally presented an award to Ishii for his contribution in developing biological weapons. Vast quantities of anthrax and bubonic plague bacteria were stored at Unit 731. Ishii manufactured plague bombs which could spread fatal diseases far and wide. Thousands of white rats were bred as plague carriers, and fleas introduced to feed on them.

Plague fleas were then encased in bombs, with which Japanese troops launched biological attacks on reservoirs, wells and agricultural areas.

Infected clothing and food supplies were also dropped. Villages and whole towns were afflicted with cholera, anthrax and the plague, which between them killed over the years an estimated 400,000 Chinese.

One victim, Huang Yuefeng, aged 28, had no idea that by pulling his dead friend's socks on his feet before burying him he would be contaminated.

All he knew was that the dead were all around him, covered in purple splotches and lying in their own vomit. Yuefeng was lucky: he was removed from a quarantine centre by a friendly doctor and nursed back to health.

But four relatives died. Yuefeng told Time magazine: "I hate the Japanese so much that I cannot live with them under the same sky."

The plague bombing was suspended after the fifth bacterial bombing when the wind changed direction and 1,700 Japanese troops were killed.

Before Japan surrendered, Ishii and army leaders were planning to carry the war to the U.S. They proposed using "balloon bombs" loaded with biological weapons to carry cattle plague and anthrax on the jet stream to the west coast of America.

Another plan was to send a submarine to lie off San Diego and then use a light plane carried on board to launch a kamikaze mission against the city. The war ended before these suicidal attacks could be authorised.

As well as Chinese victims, Russians, Mongolians, Koreans and some prisoners of war from Europe and the U.S. also ended up in the hands of Ishii, though not all at Unit 731.

Major Robert Peaty, of the Royal Army Ordnance Corps, was the senior British officer at Mukden, a prisoner-of-war camp 350 miles from Pingfan. Asked, after the war, what it was like, Peaty replied: "I was reminded of Dante's Inferno - abandon hope, all ye who enter here."

In a secret diary, Peaty recorded the regular injections of infectious diseases, disguised as harmless vaccinations, which were given to them by doctors visiting from Unit 731. His entry for January 30, 1943, records: "Everyone received a 5cc typhoid-paratyphoid A inoculation."

On February 23, his entry read: "Funeral service for 142 dead. 186 have died in 5 days, all Americans." Further "inoculations" followed.

Why, then, after the war, were nearly all the scientists at Unit 731 freed? Why did Dr Josef Mengele, the Nazi 'Angel of Death' at Auschwitz, have to flee to South America and spend the rest of his life in hiding, while Dr Shiro Ishii died at home of throat cancer aged 67 after a prosperous and untroubled life?

The answer is that the Japanese were allowed to erase Unit 731 from the archives by the American government, which wanted Ishii's biological warfare findings for itself.

In the autumn of 1945, General MacArthur granted immunity to members of the Unit in exchange for research data on biological warfare.

After Japan's surrender, Ishii's team fled back across China to the safety of their homeland. Ishii ordered the slaughter of the remaining 150 "logs" in the compound and told every member of the group to "take the secret to the grave", threatening death to anybody who went public.

Vials of potassium cyanide were issued in case anyone was captured. The last of his troops blew up the compound.

From then on, a curtain of secrecy was lowered. Unit 731 was not part of the Tokyo War Crimes Tribunal. One reference to "poisonous serums" being used on the Chinese was allowed to slip by for lack of evidence.

Lawyers for the International Prosecution Section gathered evidence which was sent directly to President Truman. No more was heard of it.

The Americans took the view that all this valuable research data could end up in the hands of the Soviets if they did not act fast. This was, after all, the kind of information that no other nation would have had the ruthlessness to collect.

Thus the Japanese were off the hook. Unlike Germany, which atoned for its war crimes, Japan has been able to deny the evidence of Unit 731. When, as now, it does admit its existence, it refuses Chinese demands for an apology and compensation on the grounds that there is no legal basis for them - since all compensation issues had been settled by a treaty with China in 1972.

Many of the staff at Unit 731 went on to prominent careers. The man who succeeded Ishii as commander of Unit 731, Dr Masaji Kitano, became head of Green Cross, once Japan's largest pharmaceutical company.

Many ordinary Japanese citizens today would like to witness a gesture of atonement by their government. Meanwhile, if they want to know what happened, they can visit the museum that the Chinese government has erected in the only building at Pingfan which was not destroyed.

It does not have the specimens kept at Unit 731: the jars containing feet, heads and internal organs, all neatly labelled; or the six-foot-high glass jar in which the naked body of a Western man, cut vertically in two pieces, was pickled in formaldehyde.

But it does give an idea of what this Asian Auschwitz was like. In the words of its curator: "This is not just a Chinese concern; it is a concern of humanity."

Read more: Doctors of Depravity | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This cannot be possibly true
Japanese are nice people they can't possibly do this

Well i already talked about this on here.
your first point: S.korea seem to hate Iraq to a lesser extent, simply because they love the U.S soooo much, since the U.S labeled Iraq a major threat to its security and as a terrorist sponsor state/international threat which subsequently led to invasion of Iraq leading to the loss of life of many american soldiers. So of course S.korea will have a negative image of Iraq due to the fact that Iraq harmed S.korea best friend/ally/Big brother/protector.:usflag::enjoy:

Your second point: They OBVIOUSLY HATE JAPAN for the same reason China hates Japan. due to the fact that Japan BRUTALLY occupied/ruled S.korea for about a century while trying to Japanise them and eliminate any trace of Korean language/culture. Moreover, Japn is still dancing around properly apologising/repenting sincerely for its past war crimes(to be honest Japan still hasnt come to terms with its past). As for China they hate Japan because they always considered themselves(rightly) prior to the first Sino-Japanese of being the BIG brother of East Asia civilization and Asian power as whole. However, the first sino-Japanese war where China lost and subsequent decline/chaos it went through which led to nother second sino-japanese war(WWII) were Japan BRUTALLY invaded China proper touched China's own very self esteem/pride alot. Ading salt to injury Japan still hasnt really sincerely come to terms with this past/apologised sincerely. So hence the hatred(which i must confes wont die anytime soon, not this century though)..

Yor third point: Yes S.Korea also hate China, mainly because without China's intervention S.korea will be united today under Seoul's rule(they dont wnt to see things from the Chinese perspective). So the still have that resentment towards China. But having been to Korea couple times, i can say the hate they have for China, is NOWHERE NEAR at all the passionate hatred they have for Japan. In fact they make even the Chinese look pro Japan.:rofl:

As i said before, Japan is Indeed VERY LUCKY to have the U.S as the dominat power in the region, since if not for U.s PRSENCE/PRESSURE/COERCION, then believe me Seoul wil have long allied with China against Japan, and even seek protection from Beijing against Tokyo(jut like they did for much of the past century i.e since the 1500s-late 1800s when China was their security guarantor and repeled several Japanese inbasions of Korea). So Japan indeed has to be careful of alienating the U.S. Since the U.S holds all the keys here.:usflag::D

S.korean members here your view: @PoKeMon , @sEoulman556 ,@Red Mahura etc.:pop:

Mon ami, if you dont understand s.korea's history, then you wont understand their fascination with Japan. They have always been either under Chinese control or Japanese rule. However China was lucky since its rule over Korea wasnt really direct(just like China rule over many Asian countries back then), it mainly used an indirect system where the people ruled themsleves while just relying on Beijings protection and paying tribute to china. Meanwhile Japan when it finlly gained control of korea(after China under the qing got weak/collapsed) it imposed a very direct brutal rule on the people, which is something the Korens still havent forgot to this day. Even though we have to admit Japan did do alot of good things in Korea like setting up a good industrial base, education , modernazation etc for the country. But for the Koreans the cost/humiliation farrr outweight any of those gains. Moroever Japan hasnt relly atone for its past crimes like Nazi Germany. If the Germans denied their war crimes, im sure PARIS ET LONDRES SERONS TOUS FOU DE COLERE.:D So, on doit Voir les choses telles qu’elles sont réellement.:cheers:

& all this thread was lacking was a Brit nice to see you man

It is a nasty way to gain credits from Japan mate

What can I ask of you Indians when you already had a judge who absolved the Japanese war criminals of all charges. He was the ONLY judge from the international panel of judges who gave this verdict of complete innocense to the most brutal and heinous "human beings" on earth. He was settled into a grave and gotten worships in a Japanese shrine. Apart from that there was at one stage during the Japanese initiated war when the Indians were fighting alongside the imperial Japanese!

xArcImz.png

Ahahahahah. ....nice 1 bro.:rofl:

Your point is well taken. Our massacre of Viets in 1979 is morally equivalent to Japanese war crimes. Here I apologize to Viets for our bad deeds and promise never to invade them again.

NOT!!

Lool kind of, but then again, china is lucky it spent just 3weeks of its invasion in Vietnam. Had it been that you spent years there like the U. S then I'm afraid you would have killed almost all the entire population of the country. You did a good job :enjoy:

NOT.

& all this thread was lacking was a Brit nice to see you man

Only a small secret group knew about such activity. This was unknown in the rest of Japan. Those who partook in these experiments are deplorable, but to place collective blame on all Japanese is not only wrong but unethical.

Regards.

It is a nasty way to gain credits from Japan mate

What can I ask of you Indians when you already had a judge who absolved the Japanese war criminals of all charges. He was the ONLY judge from the international panel of judges who gave this verdict of complete innocense to the most brutal and heinous "human beings" on earth. He was settled into a grave and gotten worships in a Japanese shrine. Apart from that there was at one stage during the Japanese initiated war when the Indians were fighting alongside the imperial Japanese!

You're digressing from the topic now. How does the adjudications of His Honor Radhabinod Pal have anything to do with this thread?

Btw, the Indian National Army under the late, honorable Subhas Chandra Bose was an anti colonial force that cooperated with the Japanese Empire in fighting against the colonial yoke of Britiain. Japan and the INA were both anti imperialist forces against European colonialism. Do you not know that Japan was trying to free Asia from European colonial yokedom?

Even after the war thousands of Imperial soldiers stayed in Java to fight with the Indonesians against the Dutch. The Viet Minh were supported also by thousands of Imperial soldiers who stayed in Vietnam to fight against the French.

Only a small secret group knew about such activity. This was unknown in the rest of Japan. Those who partook in these experiments are deplorable, but to place collective blame on all Japanese is not only wrong but unethical.

Regards.

You're digressing from the topic now. How does the adjudications of His Honor Radhabinod Pal have anything to do with this thread?

Btw, the Indian National Army under the late, honorable Subhas Chandra Bose was an anti colonial force that cooperated with the Japanese Empire in fighting against the colonial yoke of Britiain. Japan and the INA were both anti imperialist forces against European colonialism. Do you not know that Japan was trying to free Asia from European colonial yokedom?

If the people of Japan have repeatedly chosen their PMs and groups of lawmakers who collectively pay homage to the war criminals shrine, who on numerous occasions try to tune down the atrocities ... then who is to blame?

No I am not trying to digress. Why should I do that when on previous instances I have tried to call forumers not to derail the subject or my comment above was to kick a bit of side issues relatiing to the Indians involvement in the discussion and in the war.

Justified. B.C. all Japanese forefathers did on Koreans soil was for Japanese immigrants for the propos of being new Japanese province. Koreans are forced extinction. All those facilities are intended for Japanese persons, not for Koreans

There was no delineation between "Korean" and "Japanese". As Koreans were seen as Japanese. So yes those facilities are intended for all Japanese.

You have to study the Imperial Policy of Doka. This was a policy of integration where people from the mainland, Taiwan, Chosen and Manchukoku were all Subjects of the Emperor. There was no such thing as second class citizens, as all were equal before Heaven and The Emperor.

Back
Top Bottom