What's new

The new SAC 5 generation stealth fighter

As for PLAN, actually I think the best / the most powerful move would be navalised J-20. Except launching F-22A from Ford Class, the all-mighty US pacific fleet could be a sitting duck if J-20 is on Varyag as it's far more lethal platform than F-35B/C.
hmm...................Quantity does count for something mate
For this plan to succeed 2 or 3 Varyag sized ships are enough, PLAN needs heavy supercarriers
One American Carrier -> 90 F-35
One Varyag size PLAN carrier-> 40 J 20 max( due to it being a larger plane)

Being much faster, stealthier, more manuevarble, having more missiles, flying higher and longer, 40 navalised J-20 will eat 90 F-35 for snacks to start with. Being more advance than the j-20 the f-35 will eat the 100 j-20s because it can jam its radar and so on. You really think the f-35 is garbage huh? Please search up its avionics it will eat the j-20.

Being more advance than the j-20 the f-35 will eat the 100 j-20s because it can jam its radar and so on. You really think the f-35 is garbage huh? Please search up its avionics it will eat the j-20.

:rofl: Watching too much Star Wars and Americans are easily conned

F-35 jet: Bouncing too much to find the enemy
What do you know about the j-20 if it is having problems the f-35 is advanced that is why they are having problems with it hahaha I actually search up the f-35 and learn about it, you are watching too much crap that is saying that the j-20 will beat the f-35, btw you fanboys think that the j-20 is invincible, better than all of the jets the US produce, let me tell you something we have been doing stealth since the 1960s. If it is not giving trouble then the jet is a POS.

For that kind of quality/price, trust me I really really do.

\
Don't worry it is the greed of the defense companies that is keeping the price up it will go down.

CG pic of F-60 of China Navy
27_39499_783c8831babf09e.jpg

BTW, Mod please make this thread sticky as SAC 5 generation fighter F-60/J-21

bvwQa.jpg

L5umf.jpg

Sticky for this is soon.

Who is pupu? To have four 5 gen is both conceptually and financially impossible IMO, an unnecesssary waste really.

I think F-60 can hardly be exported within 20 years. Pakistan aside, only 2 regions in the world could possiblely afford it:

1. ME (wait to see Saudis jump ship or hedge bet... or no?)

2. Brasil + Argentina (depending on China-Brasil strategic pact...too big political impact as it's US backyard...worsening relationship with the UK...since UK could then kiss the Falkenlands goodbye).

As for PLAN, actually I think the best / the most powerful move would be navalised J-20. Except launching F-22A from Ford Class, the all-mighty US pacific fleet could be a sitting duck if J-20 is on Varyag as it's far more lethal platform than F-35B/C.

To be frank I don't see how F-60 could be used for sure, except perhaps some purchase from PLAAF to keep SAC alive?

So logically, F-60 has no real adv against potential naval version J-20 except some minor experiences of making J-15 which can be shared by J-20 since both CAC and SAC are under AVIC, no?

The most practical way, to follow the logic, is thus to have two 5th gen only: J-20(&its naval version...hence lower cost via economy of scales), and some F-60 for PLAAF perhaps? Dunno who is pupu, but sorry I don't agree with him.
did you read the link I posted? if you did, and you'd know most members there were dissagreeing with PuPu...

the state did not found SAC's 5th gen fighter, since they lost the project to CAC during the concept stage````

it is said that SAC put money themselves to keep the project going, while changed their strategy which is to choose mature platform and equipments to make F-60 rather like high risk CAC's J-20, too many new concepts and techs involved, and mentioned the price is quite high`!

for the financial feasibility, SAC has to make sure that F-60 will make some money (domestically and internationally)..and this is probably how they sized up the current situation:
1. for domestic reason, CAC's J-20 is too big and heavy (max load wieght 40t) for AC, so in order to win PLAN deals they have to reduce the size and wieght of J-20, it is more likely to develop a new plane, because any changes to the areodynamics can affect the flying charactors in great deal,

and since CAC are too much engaged with J-10B and its future developments, J-20 and strategic UAV, so it constraints CAC's manpower and financial availability to do so.

2. on the international stage, the only feasible 5th gen fighter is F-35, which is over priced and has too many fancy stuffs that lots of small and developing countries dont really need, and also it has too many strings attached when doing businesses with U.S. in terms of T-50, SAC has long tradition of dealing with russia equipments, and it seems that they do not highly value T-50, there are reasons that we do not know`(could be avionics, price or project completion time)`!!

such a high security level suggests it should be a 5th gen fighter

and the complain words at the end of this video is quite funny...."such silly little thing wastes us so much time."

Little thing it is compared with what SAC is gonna come up with next。

Being more advance than the j-20 the f-35 will eat the 100 j-20s because it can jam its radar and so on. You really think the f-35 is garbage huh? Please search up its avionics it will eat the j-20.

A bigger question is...if your mentioned scenario will ever happen...i mean...does USA has guts to take on China like that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom