What's new

The new SAC 5 generation stealth fighter

Thank you Speed2 for that link, looks like a fun place to visit.

I spent the past two hours reading the link provided, they use too many 'network language' and military slangs for me to fully understand but, are they saying there is going to be 2 light and 2 heavy fourth gen fighters??? A light/heavy pair for both the AF and the navy?

Thank you Speed2 for that link, looks like a fun place to visit.

I spent the past two hours reading the link provided, they use too many 'network language' and military slangs for me to fully understand but, are they saying there is going to be 2 light and 2 heavy fourth gen fighters??? A light/heavy pair for both the AF and the navy?

that's what i have been suffering, too. :P

Up to now, TG=CPC , MD=USA, zhong zi= F-60, silk band = J-20, stick = J-10, for sure.

But what is HKC?? anyone has any idea on this ?

Four 5th gen projects, a bit too many to be realistic for me :no: even though i like it.

Up to now, TG=CPC , MD=USA, zhong zi= F-60, silk band = J-20, stick = J-10, for sure.

But what is HKC?? any idea?

4 5th gen, a bit too many to be realistic for me even though i like it.
HCK-红裤衩means the one who is optimistic about China's military technology,the opposite one is BKC白裤衩。

sigh!

Make no mistake, this is THE ONLY 5th friggin 5 gen in the world! , after F-22, J-20, T-50 and F-35!

Imagin IF France or Britain made this the world would go nuts!

The obvious lack of interest here in PDF indicates what?

that everyone have lost every drops of confidence on SAC??

sigh!

Make no mistake, this is THE ONLY 5th friggin 5 gen in the world! , after F-22, J-20, T-50 and F-35!

Imagin IF France or Britain made this the world would go nuts!

The obvious lack of interest here in PDF indicates what?

that everyone have lost every drops of confidence on SAC??

It means everyone thinks it is normal for China to accomplish superb hi-tech feats of engineering. The SAC fifth-generation fighter has to compete with Shenzhou-9 in orbit (after accomplishing a flawless manual docking) and the Jiaolong submersible under 7,000 meters of ocean.

Everyone expects superlatives from China. There are monthly Chinese rocket launches and people are becoming numb to the routine successful launches.

In conclusion, I think it's malaise. Everyone knows China is fantastic at science and engineering.

It means everyone thinks it is normal for China to accomplish superb hi-tech feats of engineering. The SAC fifth-generation fighter has to compete with Shenzhou-9 in orbit (after accomplishing a flawless manual docking) and the Jiaolong submersible under 7,000 meters of ocean.

Everyone excepts superlatives from China. There are monthly Chinese rocket launches and people are becoming numb to the routine successful launches.

In conclusion, I think it's malaise. Everyone knows China is fantastic at science and engineering.
Don't be complacent. We are a $6000 / per capita per year nation still. We have brain drain problems still. We have corruption and social problems. We have a long way to go.

CG pic of F-60 of China Navy
27_39499_783c8831babf09e.jpg

BTW, Mod please make this thread sticky as SAC 5 generation fighter F-60/J-21

But what is HKC?? anyone has any idea on this ?

Four 5th gen projects, a bit too many to be realistic for me :no: even though i like it.

Do you know what XiaoBai (little white) means? And I'm guessing Tubie means the PLA? :P

Zong Zi is hilarious, they actually had a thread to vote for a nicknames and Zong Zi won. I suppose an English translation would be Rice Dumpling, imagine the headlines 'Plane was shot down yesterday by missile launched from the Chinese J-21 Rice Dumpling'. :D. I registered an account but is too intimidated to post anything there.

Do you know what XiaoBai (little white) means? And I'm guessing Tubie means the PLA? :P

Zong Zi is hilarious, they actually had a thread to vote for a nicknames and Zong Zi won. I suppose an English translation would be Rice Dumpling, imagine the headlines 'Plane was shot down yesterday by missile launched from the Chinese J-21 Rice Dumpling'. :D. I registered an account but is too intimidated to post anything there.
I know that website is too intimidating, most members there are very knowledgeble with very serious technical debate```I learnt a lot from it...

I think some of those guys are full-time enthusiast they spent great deal of time to do very thorough analysis by using different software and methologies``

xiaobai means newbie, guess it derives from plain paper.
dont be fear, there are tons of xiaobai there posting nothing but garbage daily. in general most of them are HKC :)

xiaobai means newbie, guess it derives from plain paper.
dont be fear, there are tons of xiaobai there posting nothing but garbage daily. in general most of them are HKC :)

You guys please stop using Hei-Hua here. Most Chinese won't understand those HKC etc, let along people from other countries.
So please use standard English here to make yourself understood.

I just spent one hour on this thread
pupu

the 'insider' pupu says that PLAAF will not induct F-60, as it is primary designed for Navy and export purposes (he didnt mention Pakistan).... the F-60 primary emphazies on stealth, then weapon capacity and range, manuvability is at the last``!!! and he also mentioned that F-60 is not the only stealth project going on at SAC, there is going to be another one, a slightly logner (18m) medium weight stealth fighters to compliment CAC's J-20 to dominate future sky```!!!

he sateted that CAC is also deveoping a navy version J-20 (smaller size and weight) to compete with SAC's F-60 for PLAN's aircraft carrier's aircraft`````!!

man``this is maddness!! if it wasnt for leaking J-20 few years ago, I'd just consider him retard`````

Who is pupu? To have four 5 gen is both conceptually and financially impossible IMO, an unnecesssary waste really.

I think F-60 can hardly be exported within 20 years. Pakistan aside, only 2 regions in the world could possiblely afford it:

1. ME (wait to see Saudis jump ship or hedge bet... or no?)

2. Brasil + Argentina (depending on China-Brasil strategic pact...too big political impact as it's US backyard...worsening relationship with the UK...since UK could then kiss the Falkenlands goodbye).

As for PLAN, actually I think the best / the most powerful move would be navalised J-20. Except launching F-22A from Ford Class, the all-mighty US pacific fleet could be a sitting duck if J-20 is on Varyag as it's far more lethal platform than F-35B/C.

To be frank I don't see how F-60 could be used for sure, except perhaps some purchase from PLAAF to keep SAC alive?

So logically, F-60 has no real adv against potential naval version J-20 except some minor experiences of making J-15 which can be shared by J-20 since both CAC and SAC are under AVIC, no?

The most practical way, to follow the logic, is thus to have two 5th gen only: J-20(&its naval version...hence lower cost via economy of scales), and some F-60 for PLAAF perhaps? Dunno who is pupu, but sorry I don't agree with him.

Back
Top Bottom