What's new

The New Fascist State of India

I would rather have Lee Kwan Yew-style Prime Ministership from someone like Narendra Modi in the long term, without a useless opposition, and see the results that Singapore has seen. Any day better than having a "parliamentary democracy" with the kind of parties that consist of the opposition right now.
Not true, some opposition is good.
Remember, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.
Singapore had been lucky and with a little help from "always do good" Confucian values.

True Democracy is something that we all aspire for but only when the nation and its people are ready for it.
Singapore is not there yet.

Lee Kuan Yew overall is good, but have his serious faults as well.
Our progress is more than 1 person's effort.
Not going to discuss it here though.

Anyway I feel good that some Indian admire our former PM.

Last edited:
Everybody has skulls in their closet. Pakistan has been forthcoming about the toll extremism took in recent years. India on the other hand has just started it's descent into military fascism. Good luck.
Lol i had a good laugh reading this but carry on sir.

Some interesting viewpoints.. No one can deny under BJP India have gone far right but to call it fascism yet ? I'm not so sure, There are still a considerable proportion of the population fighting for secular values India was founded upon, It's a diverse large nation as such it's practically impossible for one single ideology to take over the vast majority of the populace

Back
Top Bottom