What's new

The New Fascist State of India

Fascism will never work in India.

Pakistan however... might be the best if we go that route. :D

One thing about the Sexism point. In India the tragedy is that the very regressive thought process that promotes Sexism is also being supported by many of the female citizens.

@Levina @Joe Shearer

Fascism will never work in India.

Pakistan however... might be the best if we go that route. :D

Pakistan should go the route of a Leftist welfare state. Don't repeat the mistake that India did. And India shouldn't repeat the mistake that Zia Ul Haq's Pakistan did.

Last edited:
Actually a pretty interesting narrative.. The biggest thing India need is a viable opposition and for at least some neutral news channels or papers

And I hope my friends who published the above post will also like the one, from the same guy, which i am attaching here :-)

Last edited:
Fascism wont work in India as long as it remains a Hindu majority country. Hindus by habit are too opinionated and our population size makes it impossible for a fascist to appeal to the majority.

In India the tragedy is that the very regressive thought process that promotes Sexism is also being supported by many of the female citizens.

@Levina @Joe Shearer
I agree!

Fascism wont work in India as long as it remains a Hindu majority country. Hindus by habit are too opinionated and our population size makes it impossible for a fascist to appeal to the majority.

Are you not aware of what is happening in India?

Or is fascism just going to be redefined as racism is in India? A commodity of political interest and subversion?

The biggest thing India need is a viable opposition and for at least some neutral news channels or papers

You mean an ethical opposition?

Yeah well, good luck finding that.

Congress, BSP, SP, TMC, DMK, CPM, NCP, MNS, RJD, JDS Combo are definitely not what you speak of. This so-called "secular, liberal" alliance has the worst history of crimes against Indians, ranging from hate mongering, division, casteism, racism, corruption and swindling of people the world has seen.

I don't know which generation you are from, but in the early 80s and before that, their terror was in full-swing.

These goons had no interest in national development or interest in any way.

They only filled their pockets, threatened people, captured booths, voted on fake people's IDs and ensured that they rule the country.

Which is why, India was a basket case till 1991. from 1991 - 1997, we had the worst tumultuous period when no one had any interest in national well-being.

Those of us just prior to the millennial generation, have seen the shit that these corrupt fckwits have brought to India and have suffered.

It was only Modi's coming that even made these corrupt scumbags think about questioning government on infrastructure, job creation and manufacturing industries. Prior to that, it was always about caste, language, religion, etc.

No thanks.

This is definitely #NotMyOpposition.

I'd rather have PM Modi in a Lee Kwan Yew Position with NO opposition for 20 years and see my country prosper, than live a farcical illusion just to maintain the fabric of a fractured democracy.

I'd rather have PM Modi in a Lee Kwan Yew Position with NO opposition for 20 years and see my country prosper, than live a farcical illusion just to maintain the fabric of a fractured democracy.
Welcome to fascism. Hitler's Germany progressed under him.

Congress, BSP, SP, TMC, DMK, CPM, NCP, MNS, RJD, JDS Combo are definitely not what you speak of. This so-called "secular, liberal" alliance has the worst history of crimes against Indians, ranging from hate mongering, division, casteism, racism, corruption and swindling of people the world has seen.

I don't know which generation you are from, but in the early 80s and before that, their terror was in full-swing.

They only filled their pockets, threatened people, captured booths, voted on fake people's IDs and ensured that they rule the country.

Which is why, India was a basket case till 1991. from 1991 - 1997, we had the worst tumultuous period when no one had any interest in national well-being.

Those of us just prior to the millennial generation, have seen the shit that these corrupt fckwits have brought to India and have suffered.

It was only Modi's coming that even made these corrupt scumbags think about questioning government on infrastructure, job creation and manufacturing industries. Prior to that, it was always about caste, language, religion, etc.

No thanks.

I mean an opposition.. Good, bad ugly - all works. but someone that can put together a sentence without uttering religion, profanity or caste.

The whole idea of a democracy is to have differing oppositions. you have 1 vote and i have 1 vote and i will keep on casting my vote with my true beliefs and you should to yours.

There is no politician in India that hasn't had kick backs, so let;s cut that emotive drama as well. Yes, Modi us incorruptible - but he surrounded by a lot of corrupt. Not necessarily all of economic corrupt, but there are other ways of corruption as well. Why was Raghuram Rajan fired? Because he told the finance minister (who is a joke) that note-bandi will not work and will throw country in a recession. The black money did not stop. there are many more examples of this. We are at the brink of a recession again, 20% plus bank NPAs (Modi did not create, but he did stop RBI from stopping the madness), the software sector is stagnating and manufacturing and technology are no progressing as planned. Economy and job creation has been at its weakest in 3 decaded (not all driven by ruling party) but certainly not helped by them as well to get out of it. Execution on infra projects has been weak. the love for gujju businesmen continues unabated, even though they have proven to be bad at executing and the good ones are kept aside because they don't suck up.

Having said that - there have been great things too. GST was a great intervention. The insolvency code is a fantastic long term intervention, even though many don't understand it. India's foreign affairs ministry has never been more helpful to its own. we have now a great raksha mantri and i truly hope that she will push start the defense purchases long stagnated.

Yes, Fabric of India is important. We are a nation with 16 different official languages. We are not one people by conditioning. so, the ability to keep it together is important. emotions don't govern a nation - facts/economics and cohesiveness do.

But having said all of that - an opposition is a must for a praliamentary democracy. Pappu, yadav, behenji, didi - they are all useless, morally, economically, politically corrupt to the core. A vanjpayee is needed in India, even with 2 seats in parliament, like BJP was. it will be incovenient, but it is who we are as a people - fair and just. and we need someone to hold the govt to that.

BTW, you are misreading my message that i necessarily hate modi. That is because you want someone to preach and don't want to listen to someone.

I mean an opposition.. Good, bad ugly - all works. but someone that can put together a sentence without uttering religion, profanity or caste.

That's why I said; good luck finding that. :lol:

The whole idea of a democracy is to have differing oppositions. you have 1 vote and i have 1 vote and i will keep on casting my vote with my true beliefs and you should to yours.

Doesn't mean that one stands against the country's security and social fabric. Today's opposition is just doing that.

an opposition is a must for a praliamentary democracy

Most of our Indians are process-minded. They fail to see the bigger picture and hence keep bickering about a process.

Parliamentary democracy is not some holy ordained system.

It is just a process.

Like most other fellow Indians, please stop worshipping it. Start seeing an end-goal.

I would rather have Lee Kwan Yew-style Prime Ministership from someone like Narendra Modi in the long term, without a useless opposition, and see the results that Singapore has seen. Any day better than having a "parliamentary democracy" with the kind of parties that consist of the opposition right now.

No thanks.

@sinait

Says you who has the most violent history of discrimination and hate.
Everybody has skulls in their closet. Pakistan has been forthcoming about the toll extremism took in recent years. India on the other hand has just started it's descent into military fascism. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom