What's new

The National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) will jointly work with Bank Aljazira for increasing remittances

Maxpane

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE - The National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) will jointly work with Bank Aljazira for increasing remittances from Saudi Arabia through legal channel.

READ MORE:Panama JIT, Fake Accounts JIT are case studies on how states fail: PM Imran Khan
According to the NBP sources on Wednesday, the matters for transfer of money of Pakistanis working in Saudi Arabia, have been finalised between the both institutions in a meeting.

The NBP and Bank Aljazira delegations discussed about the remittances through legal banking channels.

READ MORE:143rd anniversary of the Founder of Pakistan Muhammad Ali Jinnah being observed today
It is pertinent to mention here that the NBP was playing a key role in the transfer of money via remittances through its more than 1500 branches across the country.

Tsgs: NBP

i will encourage Pakistani expats to dont send money via NBP until GOV withdraw taxes on mobile we bring for gifts and change the process of mobile registration.
gov want our money but also want to suck our blood.

i will encourage Pakistani expats to dont send money via NBP until GOV withdraw taxes on mobile we bring for gifts and change the process of mobile registration.

1. When you send remmitance to pakistan. You dont put “Government of Pakistan” on reciever row. You send that money to your relatives. Thkugh it still help GOP but that is secondry benefit, not primary.

2. You bring gifts. (Which you buy). So pay custom duty. Simple.

Pak government sucking your blood? With over just a pathetic 800,000 taxpayers in a population of over 240,000,000 people are destroying the nation.

Hang the corrupt. Pay your share or move back to rapistan south of Pakistan

Pak government sucking your blood? With over just a pathetic 800,000 taxpayers in a population of over 240,000,000 people are destroying the nation.

Hang the corrupt. Pay your share or move back to rapistan south of Pakistan

he is an expat he is not liable to pay taxes in Pakistan but you are!! or you want us to pay taxes too

he is an expat he is not liable to pay taxes in Pakistan but you are!! or you want us to pay taxes too
The issue is not about bringing gifts ... the issue is of smugling ... if u smugle a mobile phone without paying duties than u deserve it .... by the way the tax money u receieve or the benefits from paying through legal channels is not for government but for people of Pakistan ... dont u see how much taxes are there ... 50% of income went back to government but here u r relucting to send money officially and happy to send money through criminals that will eventually be used in money laundering ... thats criminal and shameful think ... you should be ashamed of even thinking about it ... on the contrary u r promoting such things ...

Disgusting

Last edited:
I know a guy who has a shop in hafiz center.
Every now and then, he go to dubai and England and comes back with a suitcase full of stolen mobiles.
Yes he made a lot of profit , but selling stolen mobiles is moral in any way.
That is the way of the things practiced for a long time here and thankfully some one decides to change and implement the law.

I'm an expat too... Actually born in the West. I am more than happy to pay whatever fees or taxes as long as they are not being squandered... As is the case supposedly with the new PTI government.

The issue is not about bringing gifts ... the issue is of smugling ... if u smugle a mobile phone without paying duties than u deserve it .... by the way the tax money u receieve or the benefits from paying through legal channels is not for government but for people of Pakistan ... dont u see how much taxes are there ... 50% of income went back to government but here u r relucting to send money officially and happy to send money through criminals that will eventually be used in money laundering ... thats criminal and shameful think ... you should be ashamed of even thinking about it ... on the contrary u r promoting such things ...

Disgusting

you know saying, "Agar pata na ho to boley maty" and specially not from you back end

find out one official channel in Canada, please go ahead and tell us all disgusting people who send money thru unofficial means...that is because your govt is lazy just like you people there, they are incompetent, past and present alike. Your banks are greedy just lending money to govt where they is no risk, your entire system is fcuked up and everyone who was able to fix that system has left the country because they were frustrated by lazy scums like you, leaving behind useless lazy people like you who without knowing anything just open their rear end and start talking.

you know saying, "Agar pata na ho to boley maty" and specially not from you back end

find out one official channel in Canada, please go ahead and tell us all disgusting people who send money thru unofficial means...that is because your govt is lazy just like you people there, they are incompetent, past and present alike. Your banks are greedy just lending money to govt where they is no risk, your entire system is fcuked up and everyone who was able to fix that system has left the country because they were frustrated by lazy scums like you, leaving behind useless lazy people like you who without knowing anything just open their rear end and start talking.

Hahaha jb chor ki chori pakri jay tu bilkul asy hi shor machata hai ... just like ... u reminded me of NS ...

Carry on your filthy support of criminal actovities ... soon there will be anti-hundi laws in Canada as well and then slave minded people like u will get in line to follow all the laws ...

No shame just like the corrupt elite of our country ...

The National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) will jointly work with Bank Aljazira for increasing remittances from Saudi Arabia through legal channel.

How do they propose to compete with the exchange rate offered outside the official channels on the open market? Unless that basic incentive is removed or reduced, nothing will change.

Hahaha jb chor ki chori pakri jay tu bilkul asy hi shor machata hai ... just like ... u reminded me of NS ...

Carry on your filthy support of criminal actovities ... soon there will be anti-hundi laws in Canada as well and then slave minded people like u will get in line to follow all the laws ...

No shame just like the corrupt elite of our country ...

WTF are you talking about idiot, Its my money and i will send it anyway i like, get off your stupid lazy asses and do something, or you keep depending on our hard work you beggars. Instead of wasting time here talking bullshit from your a$$ get out and find something to do, produce something export it and bring Dollars in, every country is leaving you behind but how shamelessly your eyes are set on my money...begharat

I am 100% this chutia accountant doesn't even know what hundi is, this is the quality of Pakistani education, this same quality transfers to workplace and hence we have a country of 220 million with 22 billion export, less than we 5 million send thru legal channels...begharats like you should not even be talking but hiding your face in toilet

Last edited:
Khoon choos lo over seas Pakistani mehnat kasho ka.
Can you give example from the world that any country charges this much tax.
Because of our money this country didnot go bank corrupt.but no incentive for us.
@xyxmt wacth the video.
This is last time i voted for pti.i am regretting now.

WTF are you talking about idiot, Its my money and i will send it anyway i like, get off your stupid lazy asses and do something, or you keep depending on our hard work you beggars. Instead of wasting time here talking bullshit from your a$$ get out and find something to do, produce something export it and bring Dollars in, every country is leaving you behind but how shamelessly your eyes are set on my money...begharat

I am 100% this chutia accountant doesn't even know what hundi is, this is the quality of Pakistani education, this same quality transfers to workplace and hence we have a country of 220 million with 22 billion export, less than we 5 million send thru legal channels...begharats like you should not even be talking but hiding your face in toilet
You are a shitting stupid *** hole who knows nothing but calling names ... in foreign countries u work in toilets and gas stations and here you claim being some hot shot kiving abroad ...

You gutter *** holes can keep living outside we dont need u and we are much better off then you *** licking slaves ... **** off and welcome to my ignore list

Khoon choos lo over seas Pakistani mehnat kasho ka.
Can you give example from the world that any country charges this much tax.
Because of our money this country didnot go bank corrupt.but no incentive for us.
@xyxmt wacth the video.
This is last time i voted for pti.i am regretting now.
Only butt hurt with this are smuglers ... are u in smugkers ? This tax is not on overseas but on people living in Pakistan ... i am already paying these taxes on all legally purchase mobile ... this is not something extra on overseas pakistani but to take care of smuhling ...

If u are worried about tax rates then go and check europe ... half of the income if the person goes in tax but you sorry slaves never raise objection ... butt hurt smuglers ...

You are a shitting stupid *** hole who knows nothing but calling names ... in foreign countries u work in toilets and gas stations and here you claim being some hot shot kiving abroad ...

You gutter *** holes can keep living outside we dont need u and we are much better off then you *** licking slaves ... **** off and welcome to my ignore list

Only butt hurt with this are smuglers ... are u in smugkers ? This tax is not on overseas but on people living in Pakistan ... i am already paying these taxes on all legally purchase mobile ... this is not something extra on overseas pakistani but to take care of smuhling ...

If u are worried about tax rates then go and check europe ... half of the income if the person goes in tax but you sorry slaves never raise objection ... butt hurt smuglers ...
if it's for smugglers then increase the number of fix the number of mobiles anybody who brings more than five mobile in a year should pay duty.not the people who bring 2 or 3 mobile in 2 or 3 years. this is extortion. smugglers dont bring 2 or 3 mobiles they bring bag full of mobiles.
pakistan is the only country where rich don't have to pay tax only poor should fill the gap because they don have any voice.
you are talking about Europe. tell me is Pakistani state providing me same kind of care and services?
if state of pakistani provide me same care and services like america and europe then i will pay same txes.
did you find any other county asking for this much tax on gift mobiles?its more than 45% of totalt price.
and local mobile buyers dont paying this much tax if they are bring me proof.

if you dont need us then ask gov of pakistan to dont beg to send money to banks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom