What's new

The most powerful of the BIG 3

Which one?

• Total voters
F-22 sucks. Crappy performance over Syria :confused:

How does it suck? The F-22 is a stealth air-superiority fighter. It is doing ground attack missions in Syria and it has performed flawlessly attacking ISIS. It can carry 8 250 pound glide bombs with a range of about 45 miles or JDAMs. Please tell me how a plane like that sucks.

you are wrong, the US has 40 LA class alone, not including you know, the Ohios.

Is this thread a joke, US is far and away the strongest. Even Russia, China, combined, can't take the US in either fields.

At least a sane Chinese member on here. Kudos for that. :tup:.

fake democracy Occupy Wall Street - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the only real democracy was some Greek states in the ancient times

List of active United States military aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not going to bother doing math. The US sure has a lot of F-16 jets, I'll give you that :enjoy: Russian counterpart of F-16 is MiG-29.

MiG-35 tramps any F-16 out there. I don't see Russia itself using MiG-35. Mikoyan MiG-35 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nope. There is a feeling that democracy means that every decision should be what they will. Actually it's about having a government lead until they have your confidence. I think the greek model was destined to die.

Then why are you incapable of exploiting these to cause chaos in U. S like the U. S is doing with you and Russia and many other rival countries? Lool

Truth is no country comes close to even having any influence in U. S. domestic affairs. as far as I know, China(xijiang), Russia (Chechnya rebels separatists ), India (Maoist, Kashmir, northeast ), etc all have restless populations which the U. S has exploited already (bar india which we still see as useful to counter balance you, so no need to encourage seperatists there :D).
Moreover, diversity is what also makes the U. S so resilient, open and innovative, since they attract the best from every corner if the globe as they offer equal opportunity to everyone to succeed as far as they can add value to the country. The U. S doesn't give a shit whether you are Chinese, black, Russian, Latinos etc. If you are smart. Skilled, and
got money (corrupt Chinese and Russian officials. Lol) then you are welcome. :usflag:

By the way, watch out for the U. S inspired protest /'revolution ' in Hong Kong. It's growing stronger and stronger by the day. That's just to remind you of how influential the U. S is. :usflag::taz:

The US cannot touch Russia or China. Russia and China are superpowers. They have loads of weapons, more than Americans can ever DREAM of :toast_sign:

If Chinese soldiers tomorrow gun down those Hong Kong protestors, the US won't even utter a word of protest.

How does it suck? The F-22 is a stealth air-superiority fighter. It is doing ground attack missions in Syria and it has performed flawlessly attacking ISIS. It can carry 8 250 pound glide bombs with a range of about 45 miles or JDAMs. Please tell me how a plane like that sucks.

F-22 only 187 units manufactured. It does not replace F-15 as was intended :toast_sign:

The US is not the first country to field DSI. That would be Pakistan with JF-17 THUNDER in early 2010:victory:

From Wikipedia:
The first DSI was flown on 11 December 1996, installed on a F-16 Block 30 fighter and replacing aircraft's original intake diverter

1996 happened before 2010. Whether it is a "critical" technology or not is debatable.

But this is yet another silly pissing match thread. Seriously, why do you live in Canada if you love China so much?? I gotta think you're the guy that is still bitter because the high school cheerleaders wouldn't date you, and you're taking it out on the Western world.

Of course US is the most power country and will hold this title for two or more decades. Russia on the other hand is still in 90s. It seems like innovation has ended after the fall of USSR.

China can compete with US but I don't know if they win a war (without nukes) against US. US is still best in technology. But China is filling the gap very fast. Of course in near future, China will earn the title of super power.

the Answer Lies Here :

Who Among 3 can sanction Others. Which one can NEVER be sanctioned ?
Pin pointed on Defence Budget : $800 Billion >>>>>> $ 100 Billion ( China ) + $ 80 Billion ( Russia )

Are you trying to be a comedian?

United States is easily the top. The US is more powerful than the other two combined.

US is no doubt the most powerful but it cannot defeat Russia in war. we beat American F 15s with our Russian Mig 21s in war exercises.

the only real democracy was some Greek states in the ancient times
Debatable, those were not really "democracies" either. Women slaves had no voting rights, thats more than half the population (actual people who could participate was around 10-20%)
But then I agree the form of govt does not matter as long as it works for the people.

Most number of combat aircraft? Doesn't Russia hold that title? I would put PAK-FA ahead of F-22 and Su-35S on par with F-22.

Russian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The US's economy is the weakest of the BIG 3. Too much debt and not enough natural resources.

No you are wrong.By the end of 2030 Americans will replace its entire 4th gen fighters with F35s both in Navy and Airforce.And its bomber will be supersonic and next gene stealthy.F 22 and F35 real capacity is still classified.
Both China and Russia is no where to them.

On topic.It would be the US for at least next few decades.
Russian have technology comparable to US but they dont economy and human resources.Chinese have economy but they dont technology that can compete US.

Plus another huge advantage of US is its most advanced democracy.They are still a lot of steps ahead than rest of the nations.

Back
Top Bottom