The most powerful of the BIG 3

Which one?

• Total voters

Superboy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Canada
China, Russia, the US, the BIG 3 superpowers of the world. Biggest by population = China. Biggest by territory = Russia. Biggest by number of aircraft carriers = the US. Which is the toughest?

China, Russia, the US, the BIG 3 superpowers of the world. Biggest by population = China. Biggest by territory = Russia. Biggest by number of aircraft carriers = the US. Which is the toughest?
obviously the united states… the united states doesn't just have the most aircraft carriers.. they ask have the most aircraft plus the biggest economy and the best technology.

obviously the united states… the united states doesn't just have the most aircraft carriers.. they ask have the most aircraft plus the biggest economy and the best technology.

Most number of combat aircraft? Doesn't Russia hold that title? I would put PAK-FA ahead of F-22 and Su-35S on par with F-22.

Russian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The US's economy is the weakest of the BIG 3. Too much debt and not enough natural resources.

Last edited:
Russia Is The Most Powerful by every Aspect

And democracy.....

fake democracy Occupy Wall Street - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the only real democracy was some Greek states in the ancient times

no I'm pretty sure its america.

List of active United States military aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not going to bother doing math. The US sure has a lot of F-16 jets, I'll give you that :enjoy: Russian counterpart of F-16 is MiG-29.

MiG-35 tramps any F-16 out there. I don't see Russia itself using MiG-35. Mikoyan MiG-35 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Most number of combat aircraft? Doesn't Russia hold that title? I would put PAK-FA ahead of F-22 and Su-35S on par with F-22.

The US's economy is the weakest of the BIG 3. Too much debt and not enough natural resources.
hey dude some research usa will be most oil and gas producer in the futture
but now no 1 is russia, no 2 usa and no 3 is saudi arabia

hey dude some research usa will be most oil and gas producer in the futture
but now no 1 is russia, no 2 usa and no 3 is saudi arabia

Russia has WAY more oil and gas than the US, and that's NOT even taking into account of Russia's shale. China has the most shale oil and gas in the world. The graph below kindly provided by reuters.

0ff1d3f006dd3dfe1531fbb2704383fb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom