What's new

The most powerful of the BIG 3

Which one?

• Total voters
The United States, of course. I'm pretty sure they also have greater support among the majority of the world's nations than Russia and China.

The United States, of course. I'm pretty sure they also have greater support among the majority of the world's nations than Russia and China.

Only the English speaking ones, and that's a big maybe. The Americans are the black sheep of the English speaking world, having revolted against Britain in 1775.

Only the English speaking ones, and that's a big maybe. The Americans are the black sheep of the English speaking world, having revolted against Britain in 1775.

Who cares about grievances in history when there's a big buck involved?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Russia have the most number of submarines?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Russia have the most number of submarines?
you are wrong, the US has 40 LA class alone, not including you know, the Ohios.

Is this thread a joke, US is far and away the strongest. Even Russia, China, combined, can't take the US in either fields.

The US has the weakest demographics out of the BIG 3. China is 92% Mandarin speaking Han. Russia is 81% ethnic Russian. The US is below 60% non Hispanic white, doesn't have a major ethnic group, and doesn't even have an official language :toast_sign:

The US is the most easy to be exploited by other superpowers for internal conflicts and separatist movements.

Hashshāshīn said:
Are you trying to be a comedian?

United States is easily the top. The US is more powerful than the other two combined.

Ahahahahah. ....same here...at first I thought he was joking but seems he's serious. :lol:

Even a child with no knowledge of politics, economy or whatever knows Papa U. S. A is by far the most powerful. The other two combined don't even come close. :bounce:

Russia and China, should wait for their time maybe few decades from now they will be at par with the U. S. But for now, they have a longgggg way to go. :cheers:

The US has the weakest demographics out of the BIG 3. China is 92% Mandarin speaking Han. Russia is 81% ethnic Russian. The US is below 60% non Hispanic white, doesn't have a major ethnic group, and doesn't even have an official language

The US is a melting pot. A few decades ago it was filled with Italians, Germans, Irish, Eastern Europeans etc who all assimilated.

The US is a melting pot. A few decades ago it was filled with Italians, Germans, Irish, Eastern Europeans etc who all assimilated.

Not really. They may speak English, but they are mostly not of English by ethnicity. Likewise, half of Ukrainians speak Russian as native language, but only some 25% are ethnically Russian.

Not really. They may speak English, but they are mostly not of English by ethnicity. Likewise, half of Ukrainians speak Russian as native language, but only some 25% are ethnically Russian.

Which hasn't caused much of a problem, has it? They don't refer to themselves as Germans, or Italians or as Irish or as British, but as Americans.

The US has the weakest demographics out of the BIG 3. China is 92% Mandarin speaking Han. Russia is 81% ethnic Russian. The US is below 60% non Hispanic white, doesn't have a major ethnic group, atesn't even have an official language :toast_sign:

The US is the most easy to be exploited by other superpowers for internal conflicts and separatist movements.

Then why are you incapable of exploiting these to cause chaos in U. S like the U. S is doing with you and Russia and many other rival countries? Lool

Truth is no country comes close to even having any influence in U. S. domestic affairs. as far as I know, China(xijiang), Russia (Chechnya rebels separatists ), India (Maoist, Kashmir, northeast ), etc all have restless populations which the U. S has exploited already (bar india which we still see as useful to counter balance you, so no need to encourage seperatists there :D).
Moreover, diversity is what also makes the U. S so resilient, open and innovative, since they attract the best from every corner if the globe as they offer equal opportunity to everyone to succeed as far as they can add value to the country. The U. S doesn't give a shit whether you are Chinese, black, Russian, Latinos etc. If you are smart. Skilled, and
got money (corrupt Chinese and Russian officials. Lol) then you are welcome. :usflag:

By the way, watch out for the U. S inspired protest /'revolution ' in Hong Kong. It's growing stronger and stronger by the day. That's just to remind you of how influential the U. S is. :usflag::taz:

Back
Top Bottom