What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

See I am also a Sikh wt happened in 1984 was a disgrace but it doesnt mean we stop loving our nation,I feel so lucky That i Live in India,a feeling of proudness comes , And ,some politicians use Religion things to there benefits (Like mann used slogans of khalistan) .we shuld not make fool of ourselves by listening to such coward ppls .so Pls stop doing this khalisthan thing and remember we all Indians are brother no one can separate us .
Na jhagde hum apas mein ,jhagad ke tut jayenge,tumhara ayina hum hain hamara aina tum ho

check this one out which happens even today

Forced Conversions

Hindu women have also been known to be victims of kidnapping and forced conversion to Islam.[97] Around 20 to 25 Hindu girls are abducted every month and converted to Islam forcibly.[98] Krishan Bheel, a Hindu member of the National Assembly of Pakistan, came into the news recently for manhandling Qari Gul Rehman after being taunted with a religious insult.[99]

On October 18, 2005, Sanno Amra and Champa, a Hindu couple residing in the Punjab Colony, Karachi, Sindh returned home to find that their three teenage daughters had disappeared. After inquiries to the local police, the couple discovered that their daughters had been taken to a local madrassah, had been converted to Islam, and were denied unsupervised contact with their parents

There is a valid reason for sikhs to feel cheated, as 1984 has not come to a closure. Posting islamic invasion posts does not amount to a thing, just another diversion from main story.

Forgive my ignorance once again but as an NRI I cannot really answer this Q. Generally in India how are Sikhs viewed by 99% (excluding the 1% of nutters there are in EVERY country) of the people (Hindu and Muslim)? And are Sikh contributions to India remembered?:
Guru Tegh Bahadur
In 1675 Aurangzeb caused the martyrdom of Guru Tegh Bahadur. He had gone to Aurangzeb on behalf of Kashmiri Pandits, who requested him to plead against their forceful conversion. Aurangzeb asked Guru Tegh Bahadur to convert and had him executed after he refused to convert to Islam.[5] According to Kushwant Singh, when "Guru Tegh Bahadur was summoned to Delhi, he went as a protector of the Kashmiri Hindu community and encourage them to stand against the increasing oppression of the Mughals. He was executed in the year 1675. His son who succeeded him as Guru later described his father's martyrdom as in the cause of the humanity. Guru Tegh Bahadar undertook the supreme sacrifice for the protection of the most fundamental of human rights - the right of a person to freely practice his or her religion without interference or hindrance. This is why Guru Tegh Bahadur is also known as (Tegh Bahadur, Hind Di Chadar" (Tegh Bahadur, Protector of Hindus). Many Sikhs view Guru Tegh Bahadur as "Insaaf Di Kand"(blockade of injustice), stopping the injust conversions to islam.
Hinduism and Sikhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Forgive my bluntness but it seems Sikhs have done a considerable amount (i'm sure it has been recipricated also by Hindus) for their Hindu brothers despite their disproportional size in terms of population.

Sikhs go to court and i hope the culprits get punished..
but wat about hindus???
Millions and millions were killed massacred by Muslims??????
where should we go for justice???

but wat about hindus???
Where were millions and millions of hindus killed in Independent India?
Can you show me?

There is a valid reason for sikhs to feel cheated, as 1984 has not come to a closure. Posting islamic invasion posts does not amount to a thing, just another diversion from main story.
am not try to divert....

wat has happened to sikhs in 1983,
it has happened to hindus from long back
not in 1000 but in lakhs of number...

Till today i didnt know sikhs hate Hindus,after seeing that hate messages and comments on facebook page(neverforget1983) i came to know that they hate us....

But not all sikhs are same...

but wat about hindus???

Were those hindus killed by independent india"s govt

Where were millions and millions of hindus killed in Independent India?
Can you show me?

so the lives of hindus doesn't matter to u who are killed before independence..
U r great really great human being!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Were those hindus killed by independent india"s govt

so if people are killed in independant india,it matters,if not their life has no value..okay

so the lives of hindus doesn't matter to u who are killed before independence..
U r great really great human being!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

so if people are killed in independant india,it matters,if not their life has no value..okay

Well in an invasion people die.........you are talking about pre modern times.........at that time only at just the will of kings ,towns were burned.
And at that times sikhs too suffered..........why do you think sikhs picked swords?????

he is a mislead guy ,see there is no and will be not anything like khalisthan ,there will be only 1 name in future that is INDIA,i am also a sikh see bro wt happened 3 decades back was bad ,bt we r now in 2011 ,some politician still uses that event for there personal interest ,and they even manage to encourage some fools ,so i hope u now become intelligent and stop disgracing urself .............We Indians are brother no one can separate us.

Nevermind...
u carry on ur discussion

Dont get angry just answer the question. How is muslim invasion relevent to this thread.
After independence we hindus have not faced major threat agaist us(baring kashmir pundits), where as sikhs were killed by govt in power.
How is Timur relevant here?

This False flagger have made 13 posts, all of them are new threads but never dares to comment on his own thread...

2rzp2mh.png

Dont get angry just answer the question. How is muslim invasion relevent to this thread.
After independence we hindus have not faced major threat agaist us(baring kashmir pundits), where as sikhs were killed by govt in power.
How is Timur relevant here?
Why bar kashmiri pundits??? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom